News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Fast Exit Technique

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex77

This is my childhood method I used as a kid to get non-physical experiences on demand, it's for direct entry, with it I had an experience almost every day, It's very simple and straightforward, if you practice it daily, it can become your best tool for transitioning into non-physical. If done right it works really fast, sometimes it takes me under a minute to shift my focus into non-physical, which sometimes leaves me dumbfounded, how I was just laying on the bed and in the next moment I was somewhere else. It can be used anywhere anytime, it depends only on how fast you are relaxing your body and mind, it doesn't require sleep paralysis or vibrational state to work. I just recommend you not to use it unless you are sitting comfortably or laying down on a bed, because of risk of falling injury. This method depends greatly not on visualization but on memory recalling your best route from the location you are to your front/back door, you must recall it beforehand, you don't need to brink too much details from your memories.

Now the method itself:

1)Lay down or sit down and relax your mind and body as maximum as you can.

2)Now the more crucial part, imagine from first person view that you are standing up and start walking the route you have chosen(just feel the motion), if there is a door or two, open them and keep moving(experiment on your speed) to your stairs(I live in apartment)/front yard/back yard until the imagination becomes reality while keeping your awareness of course, because it can turn into unconscious dream. The shift is very swift, usually when I reach one floor up or down I'm already into non-physical, it's almost scary how fast is it. :-D

If it didn't work on the first try, you can try it several times, but don't force it too much, because if you are doing it before sleep it can lead to some sleeping problems.

You can share your experiences here. :-)

nofarewell7

Hello Alex,

Thanks for your recent contrivution! I'm not the most active member of the forum, but I definitely follow Lumaza's thread, The Doorway, and saw your
other technique/contribution there as well, they are really nice. Cheers :)

Kree

So..

Step 1: Do the mental rundown technique.

That's it?

Alex77

Hi nofarewell7,

I'm doing whatever I can to help :-)

Quote from: Kree on July 06, 2021, 05:00:39
So..

Step 1: Do the mental rundown technique.

That's it?

I have no idea what is mental rundown, sorry. I just said that you need to relax as much as you can and then to try step 2. There is no need for sleep paralysis or vibrational state.
When I was a kid my typical projection was going like this:

At beginning of sleep, when I was feeling sleepy, I was imaging, not visualise anything, but just using my cloudy memory recall of the my room from first person, how I stand up from my bed and go towards the window(feeling the motion), opening the window and jumping towards the rooftop, climbing on windows to the top, when finally on top of my building I was already in non-physical, from there I was staring at stars in the sky or jump and fly above my city, rarely I have encountering other conscious beings which were bringing me to other worlds. Sometimes this was continuing all night till the morning.

The experience I just got yesterday was me sitting in my couch for a nap and feel the moment my eyes are closing naturally I immediately activate my tech, standing up from my couch and running through my living room towards the front door, opening the door and running down stairs, one floor below I was already in non-physical, the feeling was like I'm shifting my perspective into non-physical, the shift is super swift and from there I'm start exploring.

Alex77

I remembered about this method one year ago when I had difficulties with projecting. One night I tried to project and received a False Awakening, but it wasn't my typical FA, a man was sitting beside my bed, I look at him and asked "how I'm suppose to project?", he said to me "imagine how you see the room through your closed eyelids, stand and Go!", I woke up in my bed. The next day I remembered about my childhood technique.

Xanth

Quote from: Alex77 on July 06, 2021, 16:40:24
Hi nofarewell7,

I'm doing whatever I can to help :-)

I have no idea what is mental rundown, sorry. I just said that you need to relax as much as you can and then to try step 2. There is no need for sleep paralysis or vibrational state.
When I was a kid my typical projection was going like this:

At beginning of sleep, when I was feeling sleepy, I was imaging, not visualise anything, but just using my cloudy memory recall of the my room from first person, how I stand up from my bed and go towards the window(feeling the motion), opening the window and jumping towards the rooftop, climbing on windows to the top, when finally on top of my building I was already in non-physical, from there I was staring at stars in the sky or jump and fly above my city, rarely I have encountering other conscious beings which were bringing me to other worlds. Sometimes this was continuing all night till the morning.

The experience I just got yesterday was me sitting in my couch for a nap and feel the moment my eyes are closing naturally I immediately activate my tech, standing up from my couch and running through my living room towards the front door, opening the door and running down stairs, one floor below I was already in non-physical, the feeling was like I'm shifting my perspective into non-physical, the shift is super swift and from there I'm start exploring.
They are referring to the act you're describing.
It's a essentially a mind exercise where you end up bringing all of your physical senses within in order to disconnect from the physical reality.

Some people have used jumping on a trampoline... or walking along a beach.  :)

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/06/phasing-method-mental-rundowns/

Alex77

Quote from: Xanth on July 16, 2021, 21:16:40
They are referring to the act you're describing.
It's a essentially a mind exercise where you end up bringing all of your physical senses within in order to disconnect from the physical reality.

Some people have used jumping on a trampoline... or walking along a beach.  :)

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/06/phasing-method-mental-rundowns/

I read the link and it seems on other forums I have been, they describe this 'mental rundown' as simple Visualization, like visualise my happy place. Visualization that is trying to bring all five senses into the scene, I have tried that many times but frankly I'm terrible at it. Relaxing is a big foe to me, especially these days. So yeah this method is essentially a mental rundown but with one major difference, it doesn't involve visualization. When I do other types of visualization I must be really close to Hypnagogic state, only in that stage the image preserve it solidness and didn't dissolve, you actually can see it, this works especially good with 3d objects, I can rotate them in their axes, zoom on them, transform them and sometimes even building an entire scene, like working with Lego blocks.

My method doesn't require visualization or Hypnagogic state, because of that produced image is not stable and is very cloudy, sometimes you can't even see it but only can feel it, it is similar to when I ask you "what colour is your front door", you see glimpse of your front door which disappear in less than a second, so to counter than drawback I added speed, if you move fast enough to make a continuous stream of imaging, but not too fast because that also will make the image to fall apart, it is like you are trying to produce a motion video(24frames per second). Also the image you are trying to produce must be something simple, something from your everyday memory, memorized path(from bed towards your front door and beyond), memorized motion(walking and opening doors), memorized feeling (stepping on the ground). You are not trying to visualise them, but instead you are bringing them forth from your recent and vivid memories, so everything must be very subtle, it's like you are extending your focus through your fast memory lane. In my original post I just wanted to make it as simple as possible.

Alex77

Today tried jumping on trampoline/bed expected a real obe to occur, but instead of that felt my Etheric body bouncing inside my physical body(pinball effect) which lead me to internal laughing :lol: So I tried my method instead and got swift 15s entry, the experience continue 15m and then prolonging it with re-entry/deild eight times with average of 10m for each, quite an experience. :-D

Naykid

Quote from: Alex77 on July 20, 2021, 00:32:46
Today tried jumping on trampoline/bed expected a real obe to occur, but instead of that felt my Etheric body bouncing inside my physical body(pinball effect) which lead me to internal laughing :lol: So I tried my method instead and got swift 15s entry, the experience continue 15m and then prolonging it with re-entry/deild eight times with average of 10m for each, quite an experience. :-D

LOL!  Nice!

Alex77

I wanted to share some of my experiments on this Technique, if you sometimes can't make it to work, there can be a work around. You imagine how you walk through your chosen memory path and after some time on the walk or after the last door you are going through the memory, you imagine suddenly stepping into a bottomless hole, sometimes I'm experiencing sudden falling sensation and very strong vibrations across my body, if you hold through them, you will successfully make the shift in focus.