First Solid Remote Viewing Experience

Previous topic - Next topic

Forestmark

Decided to pull up some remote viewing practice, as I haven't given it a go in quite a while, and on my first try, using the target 1483-0657, I had pretty convincing results. I was so shocked that I jumped up from my chair and paced around hyperventilating, saying "Oh my God, oh my God!"

Could be coincidence since my 2nd attempt was a dud, but I'll share the results with you all anyway.

1483-0657 from this website: http://www.remoteviewers.com/htms/updated/target_instructions/target.htm

Information I gathered from my viewing:
Pink
Ferris wheel*
Gateway
Window
Green
Concrete
Top hat
Dark wood*
Snow
Cave
Cavern
Fishing pole*
Bridge*
I also kept getting a nagging impression of a carnival or theme park.*

Factual target information:
http://www.remoteviewers.com/htms/htm2/targets/target_htms/09naveypier9.htm

Note that it's an old website, so the original image has been removed. However, the information about the image compared to the data I gathered from viewing is astonishing to me.

Kusuri

Did you use a Remote Viewing Protocol? Or did you just did it mentaly & intuitive?
Would be interessting which protocol you did use, if you did learn remote viewing from a person or if you teach it by yourself etc..
i got a teaching in controlled remote viewing (CRV) from level 1 to 6 and view since then a little bit.
mostly i use remote viewing for Associative Remote Viewing and i view sport games for the fun.
can you please post a few more informations about your practice, the protocol you use etc.?
would be interessting :)!

p.s: it's important that you really relax and shut down your ego.. you should NOT think "is this a car? is this maybe max from my school?" etc.. just let the informations flow trough you and write it down without thinking about the informations you get. even if the information you get sounds weird.. just write it down. you can verify it AFTER the session. if you think to much you will have fantasy data in your informations you gather and your session will fail^^

greetings

funfire

I honestly think remote veiwing is really cool. When I first tried remote veiwing a couple years ago I was pretty sceptical and was very suprised with the how accurate I was in the multiple targeted area's. It's just too bad not many people know about remote veiwing. Heck! even the CIA tried remote veiwing and had success. Hopefully one day the scientifc community will take a solid look into this topic and more. :-)

Kusuri

Quote from: funfire on May 08, 2017, 04:44:21
Heck! even the CIA tried remote veiwing and had success. Hopefully one day the scientifc community will take a solid look into this topic and more. :-)

1) they (CIA) didn't just try it, they DEVELOPED it (as far as i know it was cia, but it could be another secret service from england / usa too, i'm not 100% sure about which one developed it because a lot of secret services worked with it) :D

2) in germany there is a community who research the topic with brain scans, EEG etc. - but it's not really public available. there are a english and germany community who research this topic, but mostly it's just a practical research where they experiment with it and try new stuff out, make up theorys about how some stuff works etc..
as an example -> i do practical "research" as my hobby about associtive remote viewing.. but it's not a scientific research.. just a hobby from me i do^^

but hey, there is even a digital / paper magazin about remote viewing you can read.. there you can find interessting articles about the topic :)

http://eightmartinis.com/

p.s: if you want the 15. magazine for free.. pm me :P but psst  :roll: :wink:

grettings