News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Focus 21 Castle

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbowcity

Hello,

So this was my first time trying one of Monroe's recordings on youtube.com. It was labelled,  "hemi sync gateway voyage." I decided to just keep my expectations open and see what happens. I have been trying meditation but this was really different from anything I have experienced. I also wonder about its validity, and even if I have a super active imagination it is fascinating.

So I got to focus 21 with the intention of receiving spiritual information about manifesting. What I noticed when I was there was I was frustrated because I couldn't really see as clearly or with detail as I do in waking reality yet I did get quite a few impressions. Also, the similar features to dreams like understanding what someone is saying even though you don't  need to hear the words.

I found myself in a castle. It seemed very medieval, like in England or something. Almost right out of an English love novel. There was a woman there and she told me to get comfortable and allowed me to have an ornate cookie with tea. The cookie was so cute, like gingerbread with red frosting. She was holding my hand and I couldn't see her well. I only knew her silhouette. She had a dark long dress on with long sleeves and these beautiful lace cuffs for her hands. Her hair was up and was curled.

She took me out to a garden and chatted with me. I can't really remember what we said. Then she told me there was a dinner ball and that we were to go to my room and get dressed. She opened the closet and told me to choose a dress. Yet, all of the dresses looked very dull. I felt she was doing this on purpose so that I would create my own dress. She seemed to get a kick out of my ideas from earth. So I made a silk tight fitting dress made of emerald green. She then provided me with a very ornate jewelry box. I was expecting it to be full of jewels but it felt empty. I pulled out large pearl and gold ring. I commented that it looked distorted. She then encouraged me to make my own jewelry. So I pulled out a piece of jewellery that I want in real life. It is this beautiful rainbow sapphire bracelet. To my surprise she snatched it and studied it. She was really excited about it. Then she put it on my wrist.

We then went to the ball. I sat down in a chair which seemed to morph from ugly to beautiful (like simple metal chair to wooden velvet). She ran off and became very stern. She said I must dance with this prince. I told her I was married. She said, "nonsense you silly husband has nothing to do with this reality". I was really confused.

To my right a girl sat and I suddenly remembered why I was here. I asked her if she had any spiritual information for earth about manifesting. She was very excited. She showed me her heart which turned into a vortex with little hearts floating around in it. I felt suddenly I was in the center. She explained to me that in order to manifest something you have to be in love with it.

That is about it. Not sure really how to process all of this. It is pretty wild.

Langor

That is beyond wild, the level of detail is incredible. Just Wow! Thank you for sharing! The information you got seems so simple, but rings so true....

Contenteo

Sounds like an f23 experience to me.
Those are entities that have passed on, but are clinging to the physical still. Its always an amazing location that is easily described as, the person's been sitting in there with the power to create whatever they want for just way too long.
Usually they are excited to show you around and mingle for a bit. I didn't like them at first(f23 experiences) but they grow on you with time. The designs ate always so outrageous,

In f21, usually you have more autonomy over your surrounding reality, and faces are familiar.
It is possibly to ebb in and out between f21 and f23.

Cheers,
Contenteo