News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Focus 4oC and Wittgenstein

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeChile

Greetings.

I am not an Astral Traveler although I have had certain experiences.  But last night, after a long while, I came back to visit and quickly entered the FAQ section. Needless to say, I became attracted by Frank's model of consciousness which I find to be quite interesting.

My comment is this to Frank and the others.  As I am slightly familiar with the philosophy of Ludwig Wittgenstein, I have notice a connection between Focus 4oC and the following from the Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus. Could it be that Focus 4oC maybe seen as the writing of all possibilities for all things?

Quote2.012 In logic nothing is accidental: if a thing can occur in a state of affairs, the possibility of the state of affairs must be written into the thing itself.

2.0121 It would seem to be a sort of accident, if it turned out that a situation would fit a thing that could already exist entirely on its own. If things can occur in states of affairs, this possibility must be in them from the beginning. (Nothing in the province of logic can be merely possible. Logic deals with every possibility and all possibilities are its facts.) Just as we are quite unable to imagine spatial objects outside space or temporal objects outside time, so too there is no object that we can imagine excluded from the possibility of combining with others. If I can imagine objects combined in states of affairs, I cannot imagine them excluded from the possibility of such combinations.

2.0122 Things are independent in so far as they can occur in all possible situations, but this form of independence is a form of connexion with states of affairs, a form of dependence. (It is impossible for words to appear in two different roles: by themselves, and in propositions.)

Stevo

You have an interesting connection there. Although instead of just F4oC, there seems to be elements of all the focuses. They all have their part, and their purpose seperate from the rest. Although they all do intertwine in ways.
As it as written, now and forever shall be. In the name of the Stevo, amen.