News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Possibilities

Previous topic - Next topic

liamforester

I've never actually managed to get very far in trying to phase or project b(only been trying a couple of weeks) but I was wandering about certain things that may be doable or not. I'm not necessarily gonna do all these things but I'm just curious:

Is it possible to see dead pets, not in F2oc but in F3oc (I think thats right), I mean so its not in a Lucid dream kinda thing but so that you are actually in its company?

I've heard that you can travel through time, does this mean that theoritically it is possible to go forward in time to see lottery numbers?

What F leveloc is the RTZ, because it seems to be the place that most people starting off tend to want to go, but I'm pretty sure that Frank put it into the F4oc, would this not make it extremely hard to jump straight to for a beginner even though it is what is most reported?

Please correct me if I am wrong about any of this and please respond to my questions if you have the answer.

Thanks in advace!
Liam

Stevo

Yes, yes, and F2. First off, I'll tell you these are my educated opinions.

1. In life, all things have a force. The energy requred to have something exist is in all thought, objects, and intention. To recall the 'intention' of somethings' mental existance is possible, but like the body it shed, it will be changed. You could see your dog again, but it could be something else, many things, or plain not a thing anymore. So it's not as exciting as one would imagine.

2. Time is a projection that keeps all things from being in the same place at the same time. Without time, space would fold apon itself. Not very good. So, if you move beyond the realm of space, time also dissapears and you could examine the infinate possibilities of the future.

As is said, "The flap of a butterflies wings could cause a tsunami", what would happen if the butterfly did not flap its wings? It'd be difficult to choose the right numbers in the finite yet large chances. Although, not impossible. You just have to have faith in yourself.

3. RTZ, or Real Time Zone, is what 'OBE'rs experience. This is where you build inside your mind a replica of the universe and everyone in it so you can move through it. Its primary existance is up to the person. The focuses are not seperated by thick black lines, but more are like the parts of a whole. Where would you say your arm stopped and became your shoulder?

In my belief, RTZ is more of a concept for those who have not yet learned to let go, so they are given somewhere in their mind that they may start to learn to grasp a bigger picture. It is no harder or easier than anything else, it all depends what your mind is willing to accept. That goes for the rest of the focuses.
As it as written, now and forever shall be. In the name of the Stevo, amen.

liamforester

Thanks for the reply. I get what your saying about the RTZ being primarily for people who can't really let go, but does this mean that, say, you decide to go to someones house, one of your friends, and you see that person. Are you actually seeing that person and what they are actually doing at that particular time or are you seeing a "construct" of your mind depicting what you imagine they are doing at the time?
If it is a "construct", doesn't that make the RTZ nomore than a lucid dream based on what you percieve to be reality?

I'm sorry about all the questions and I greatly appreciate your answers, its just that I haven't yet managed to achieve any of this yet and i get the feeling that the more I know on the subject, the clearer my goals are to me and that makes it easier, knowing what to aim for. (I'm still at that very, very early stage of in F3 of trying to get my "minds eye" to "notice" in my head but at the same time trying to disassociate myself from my body. Its so hard to get my eyes not to follow my thoughts, if you know what I mean. Anyone who might be able to help with that would be appreciated to!

Thanks in advance!
Liam

Stevo

I can understand your thirst for knowledge, but before I continue to answer your questions, I have to tell you something. I wasted a few good months of progress because I tried to learn more 'how'. Stick your questions to the 'why', and you should be ok. Otherwise, there is no real 'how', the answers will stunt you.

On with the questions. There is a way to go somewhere and to recieve the light reflecting off their bodies. You create a new body. It's not as crazy or as difficult as it seems. It's simply a body fueled by thought which would dissapear when you're done with it. Of course it wouldn't be flesh, just something able to interact with space/time. As for the reality of the moment, it could be as real and now as you want it. You could see exactly what was happening at that point through the magic of all things being connected.

Although, you could 'be there', but for most people they aren't. One person I know says they could move to places and talk to people, and they would talk back. Although they wouldn't look at him or even make any physical gesture that he was there. Then when he went back to talk to the person about his experience, their location and activity were correct, but they didn't remember talking to him.

My theories on this is that his intent to see what was happening at that moment, and to talk to the people, were equal. So, he could talk to them, but if they looked up or acknowledged his prescence, it wouldn't have been what was happening at that moment. Although if he was really there, then those people would have been going on through daily life, talking to no-one, and not even hearing themselves.

Concluding, in a way, you have the idea. RTZ is just a name to explain people's own connection to the here and now. It's when the imagination starts to seep in, and they see things that shouldn't be (Ghosts, shadows, bunnies), then the questionability of RTZ reality is brought to face. Most of the time unfortunately, the clues never sink in.
As it as written, now and forever shall be. In the name of the Stevo, amen.

Stookie

QuoteIf it is a "construct", doesn't that make the RTZ nomore than a lucid dream based on what you percieve to be reality?

If that's the case, then you can also consider the physical to be a lucid dream. In the consciousness continuum, the RTZ would be considered as close to physical consciousness as you can get without being physical. I think when it starts to get all dream-like, you're consciousness is moving away from the physical world where other influences (your imagination)can start to enter your consciousness. It's what some call an over-lay experience.

I'm not an expert, but I believe the etheric realm is real in the sense that it's a double of the physical world. When it's not an exact double, it's an over-lay, or like Stevo says, totally astral.