focus release THEN concentrate otherwise...!!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaos Mage

CRYSTALIZE! 
Now I get it.
We exist in a state of 'concentration'.  We are a density.
When we release our FOCUS, or by other means, terms, or deactivations of reality, we release our chakra, or open our chakra, or open our minds, well, each of these has a different aspect and function, but basically, you release your pre existing 'concentration' (dimensional density).  When you have released yourself from reality, rather, from physical reality, astral existence opens up, and so on!  Who knows what ungodly combinations of focus and concentration await in the higher dimensions.  Hyperion Beam Tea anyone?  Mwa huh huhuh.

So basically, now I understand.  Now I see why people, all throughout my internet voyages, have warned me, repeatedly, "Dark energy! Jehovah!"  which, given my peculiar understanding of the God, makes a ... whoooole lotta sense! 

After overdosing on Atavan (i took about fifty six pills at once), and sleeping for a day while Jehovah controlled my body, and then waking up out of it a calm, clean, collected, sober and religious man, well, apparently life's not so bad.  It gets bad when you do like under Smoke's profile I was saying 'oh yeah form materia, that's great' it's not.  It's totally the opposite way to go.  Perhaps in some dimension, materia is worthwhile.  Certainly, you don't have to go devoting your entire chakral system to generating crystal base materia with psioni amplification power, you can form it directly out of external chakra as a psi ball.  Just so you know.

So now I'm excited.  Tonight is my first night of consciously knowing the key to astral projection.  And when I return to reality, tits babay!  TTITATTS!!  YES!  Big fat head too.  Who knows?  Who cares.  Finally, a release from thsi monotonous thing, "Chad, pay attention to meeee, I looove you Chaad, Chad, Chad!"  poor thing.  It's been sworn at so many times, it must be so sad if it really does love me.  I know what it is now, or at least, I imagine in my mind that it's a lover from the past, a mental link, unbroken from life to life.  Poor girl, thing, whatever she became.  Sigh.  So hot.  Anyway.

That's it.  You don't concentrate until you have already released.  Nirvana baby, here I come!  Watch out for that Diablos!
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

Karxx Gxx

i gota re-read that beacuase it was pretty random, not sure i got it lol
but did you just say that you dont care about your lover?? :?
Your way is The way

Chaos Mage

No this thing isn't my lover.  Maybe an ex from a past life, not sure.

What I was saying was that you release reality, then concentrate an existence.  You don't actually concentrate until you are free of the current template.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.

bluremi

I think either you are operating at an entirely different and advanced level compared to the rest of us, or you might benefit from getting back on your medication.

I think one of those scenarios is more likely to be true than the other.

Chaos Mage

It's like if you Worship God or Creator by projecting all your energy into space.  You are bound to get results on the astral.  If all you do is be like me, and sit on the internet day by day, writing out your brain and not feeding it through it's eyes or ears anything but text, people chatting about various things, and video game music, then the result that you get, is death.

I think that if you worship God with your whole soul, even worshiping creation itself, you get a result that re-energized and reanimates your own reality matrix.  People never try to worship, people who do, obviously have the result of Life, rather than death.

And I think I'm right, when you release your awareness of the physical body, rather than continuously concentrating it, it opens the chakra and they return to their original portal-like gateway matter charge state.  If you focus on your body and gain that enhanced/advanced self awareness, then you will form materia which seals the portal and closes the circulation of energy, and materia, as I've unfortunately discovered, can be physically removed as it has a physical representation.

The chakra never really go away.  However, using the five senses and the sixth is a pleasure of life.  I'm starting to learn that this is Creation, and that it should not be shrugged off or avoided due to a belief in 'otherworldly creations' of the phantasy mind, or even astral experience.  Over the past few days, and being off of the booze and pot, I've had incredible dreams.  I think that eventually, when you've developed so far on the physical plane, by using your senses and gaining a living brain, that brain acts as a 'master materia', which contains all materia inside of it.  And so, you actually gain project any type of body you want from the living brains of past lives, or dead brains, however it works.

I like the idea of Life being benevolent, more benevolent than it ever was malevolent.  I don't see the lesson that I'm supposed to be learning, apparently, I'm a teacher of some kind.

If you do happen to crystalize your chakra, then I don't know what you are going to do.  Apparently you'll have to completely die and be reborn before you can get new ones, if you ever did turn them into materia.  Flipside, the whole point could be to crystalize them and the chakra portal never really closes, so you can make as much materia as you want.  It's an occult secret that is often, refuted with no anti existential proof and shoved into the darkness, people fear that there are people that can remove something as precious as materia.  But I know, it wouldn't exist conceptually if it didn't have some relevance to a similar structure in physical expression.