News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

For a week now...

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagual

A precision (just in case):  When you try to shift your consciousness above your body, be sure not to "translate" there; you are already there.  Your body is floating above your physical body (which you should not feel anymore).  A bit like if your physical body was not your body anymore...  At least that's how I see it.

Otherwise, you can try the rope exercise...
And, in just 4 days, it's a pretty good result.
Persevere! [|)]
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

findtruth

Keep trying, and make sure that your physical body is fully relaxed. Welcome to the forum[;)]

Noorman

thx for answering my call
I ll keep track of this forum
and keep on trying

Noorman

Hello everyone

I am new to this forum and to AP, OOBE, lucid dreaming....
I am very interresting of what this is and studied RB Treatse on this and now tried it for 4 days.
My first impressions were that I used to have (when i was younger) dreams that I was flying etc... and that i could remember very clearly

I really believe in it so i tried a consiouce OBE.

I started with a full body relaxation and trying to flow my energy througout my body and chakra's.  I really could feel a 'heat' going through my body and i was surprised:) i ignored it and started to get the vibrations explained in the Treatse. I tried to focuse my consiouce above my body but that's were i am stuck.  I can feel an upward energy but it seems my muscles want to go upward, my psychical hands want to go up and then my focus is gone...

can someone give me some advice on this
i must say i am a beginner and only doing this for 4 days

thx