News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Frank's Posts PDF!

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

I've compiled all of Franks posts relating to Phasing and Astral Projection.
I'll host it over on my webspace for as long as I can.

It's 1187 pages long... and is almost a 4mb download.

Let me know if there are any issues and I'll try to correct them.

EDIT: In my haste, I forgot to check whether the links still worked.  They do not work in the PDF... as they don't convert over as click able links.  With that said, I'll just put up the Microsoft Word document I used to make the file in and you can just view that instead.  I'll leave the PDF up as well.

EDIT2: Thanks xufwipp, I don't use OpenOffice, but I was able to save the file properly in Word keeping all links working.  Thanks for the idea.  :)  It made the file slightly larger, it's now almost 7mb... but that's nothing that high speed connections can't deal with today.  hehe

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0mdilfmsymjkz9/FranksPosts.pdf?dl=0

Enjoy!

~Ryan

personalreality

be awesome.

vipassana

Timandra

Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

Mr. Happy

Thank you so much for taking the time to do that Xanth.  I really enjoy reading Frank's posts, he was one amazing individual. 

xufwipp

Hello Xanth,

Quote from: Xanth on April 16, 2010, 12:18:06
EDIT: In my haste, I forgot to check whether the links still worked.  They do not work in the PDF... as they don't convert over as click able links.  With that said, I'll just put up the Microsoft Word document I used to make the file in and you can just view that instead.  I'll leave the PDF up as well.

Just a tip: if you open your .doc file with OpenOffice, you can export it to PDF and preserve the links. I've just tested with this file and the links were OK.

mcdwg

Thanks Xanth. This is a good read.

Luckilee

I am currently reading through the page on Frank's views and experiences with Phasing, and I'm sure I will find this to be a great help later on as well.

However, I wonder how you made this file? Did you go through and copy/paste every post? I fear that the same could have been accomplished through a fairly simple database query, although all the formatting and organizing would have still needed to be done. Either way, I thank you for your time and effort, and I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything - just suggesting another method if you ever need to do something like this again.

EDIT: Also, if perhaps someone still has an old forum backup, it may still be possible to recover his old posts. Probably no such luck though.
My Astral Projection blog - http://astralee.tumblr.com

Join us in the #astralpulse IRC chat!
http://webchat.freenode.net/
Type in your name and the channel name above to enter!

Luckilee

This is directed towards Xanth specifically, but I am posting it here in the hopes that anyone else in my position will read it and be positively influenced by it; in the IRC channel yesterday, I told you that I didn't want to read too much into Frank's experiences as I didn't want it to affect my own experiences once I am able to project/phase. Suffice it to say that I have read far enough now to know that if I would have stopped reading before I really got into (at least) section 2 of his page, it would have been a huge mistake. I won't go into great detail with this, but I believe that a lot of what Frank is writing about is very much in tune with what I have always hoped/suspected to be true of "death" and the "afterlife".  :wink: I am not saying that I'm going to just read and believe everything - I fully intend to experiment and formulate my own beliefs, once I am able to do so; but reading much of what Frank has written has positively affected me in a way I never would have thought to be possible from a collection of forum posts from a man I had never heard of until recently.  :cry:
My Astral Projection blog - http://astralee.tumblr.com

Join us in the #astralpulse IRC chat!
http://webchat.freenode.net/
Type in your name and the channel name above to enter!

faxman

amazing !

Thanks a lot Xanth :)

WASD

LOL I was randomly thinking a few days ago "What if all franks forumposts would become a book?" and here it is :-D

I uploaded it to Zippyshare aswell, my favorite filehost-site. No registration needed, just upload up to 200mb per file. Fast servers. I've been using it for a year and it has never been down. Add the link to the first post if you want :)
http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/52223978/file.html

edit: new version with working links in it.
First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week :)

Xanth

Quote from: Luckilee on April 18, 2010, 03:03:27
I am currently reading through the page on Frank's views and experiences with Phasing, and I'm sure I will find this to be a great help later on as well.

However, I wonder how you made this file? Did you go through and copy/paste every post? I fear that the same could have been accomplished through a fairly simple database query, although all the formatting and organizing would have still needed to be done. Either way, I thank you for your time and effort, and I'm not trying to rain on your parade or anything - just suggesting another method if you ever need to do something like this again.

EDIT: Also, if perhaps someone still has an old forum backup, it may still be possible to recover his old posts. Probably no such luck though.
Actually, I thought it would have been that simple as well.
But, due to the nature of how the search function works, it's not.
The posts would have been laid out horribly... and, I don't have access to the database functions.

I had the time, so I figured I'd just copy and paste them all into a semi-pleasing format.  ;)

Quote from: Luckilee on April 18, 2010, 03:54:11
This is directed towards Xanth specifically, but I am posting it here in the hopes that anyone else in my position will read it and be positively influenced by it; in the IRC channel yesterday, I told you that I didn't want to read too much into Frank's experiences as I didn't want it to affect my own experiences once I am able to project/phase. Suffice it to say that I have read far enough now to know that if I would have stopped reading before I really got into (at least) section 2 of his page, it would have been a huge mistake. I won't go into great detail with this, but I believe that a lot of what Frank is writing about is very much in tune with what I have always hoped/suspected to be true of "death" and the "afterlife".  :wink: I am not saying that I'm going to just read and believe everything - I fully intend to experiment and formulate my own beliefs, once I am able to do so; but reading much of what Frank has written has positively affected me in a way I never would have thought to be possible from a collection of forum posts from a man I had never heard of until recently.  :cry:
Those are my thoughts exactly.
I've managed to formulate my own theories over the past 10 years regarding these topics, however it wasn't until I read Franks posts that I had some of the minute details filled in.
In a very "athiest" and "scientific" way, he has helped me detail my opinions and beliefs in a way I didn't know I could.  :)

~Ryan  :)

Velvet V.

Would you elucidate on this Frank person? I'm new to OBE-related Internet forums and haven't heard of him. His theories I can read up on, but I want to ask something about him that might be hard to find out quickly. What is of big interest for me is how frequently could he OBE and how long did his OBEs generally last?

Xanth

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 18, 2010, 12:45:58
Would you elucidate on this Frank person? I'm new to OBE-related Internet forums and haven't heard of him. His theories I can read up on, but I want to ask something about him that might be hard to find out quickly. What is of big interest for me is how frequently could he OBE and how long did his OBEs generally last?
By the time he disappeared he was OBEing regularly many times every morning.
They lasted 30 minutes to a couple hours.

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

~Ryan  :)

Velvet V.

Can you please sum up on how did he get them to be so long? The link describes initiation technique and his ideas on structuring his OBE-worlds.

Xanth

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 18, 2010, 13:29:29
Can you please sum up on how did he get them to be so long? The link describes initiation technique and his ideas on structuring his OBE-worlds.
Practice practice practice.  :)
20 years of practice, to be exact.

Velvet V.

"Practice" usually means that the answer to a question is unknown. There are others who practiced for 20 years and couldn't achieve the same length of their OBEs. Is there any way to contact this interesting man?

Xanth

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 18, 2010, 13:54:08
"Practice" usually means that the answer to a question is unknown. There are others who practiced for 20 years and couldn't achieve the same length of their OBEs. Is there any way to contact this interesting man?
Nope, practice in this sense is 100% literal.
If you're looking for a shortcut to projection... you will never find it.

Velvet V.

I'm not looking for info on how to project, but on something to make "lucidity" in that state last much longer than it does.

Xanth

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 18, 2010, 21:55:02
I'm not looking for info on how to project, but on something to make "lucidity" in that state last much longer than it does.
Master your own mind.
The more you can control your own thoughts and emotions, the longer you'll last.

~Ryan :)

Velvet V.

Xanth

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 19, 2010, 06:31:48
How long can you last?
No conscious exits for me yet.  :)
But my Lucid Dreams turned Projections generally last as long as a Lucid Dream does... so not very long.  LoL

G01kur_Kisel

OK, so I've read franks manual and it is mind-blowing and most of it actually resonates with me. I get this little yes truth feeling, yes this is how it is. And I'm absolutely in love with the fact in how everything correlates so perfectly and beautifully to the moment I perceive to be in right now where all other materials and books Ive read, with bits and pieces comes together to form your own reality and perception of your own truth. Needless to say the more I get into this stuff the more mind-blowned I get and the more "smaller" I feel, less knowing, lied too, It feels like I'm back in school again and learning about the truth, if there even is such a thing? which is great at the same time it sucks and feels like nothing else matters as the same time I know it does etc etc.

However, that was just random expressions of mine, now back to regarding franks pdf. This is what I haven't figured out yet.
If focus 1 is the primary focus of all living beings universe? then what are those other dimensions? 4Th 5Th etc. Do these other dimensions have their focus 1 as well? or does focus 1 include all of the dimensions? from 3rd to 7Th or have many their are? do they are reside on focus one? If not, what are the other dimensions in that case?
/ you can call me Kisel.

Velvet V.

Quote from: Xanth on April 19, 2010, 09:15:24
No conscious exits for me yet.  :)
But my Lucid Dreams turned Projections generally last as long as a Lucid Dream does... so not very long.  LoL
I see! Well then I'll search for people who can give advice. Good luck with your projecting.

Quote from: G01kur_Kisel on April 19, 2010, 11:33:54
If focus 1 is the primary focus of all living beings universe? then what are those other dimensions?
You're aware that it's all unreal, right? You could make your own classification. It's not like these dimensions objectively exist.

Xanth

Quote from: G01kur_Kisel on April 19, 2010, 11:33:54
OK, so I've read franks manual and it is mind-blowing and most of it actually resonates with me. I get this little yes truth feeling, yes this is how it is. And I'm absolutely in love with the fact in how everything correlates so perfectly and beautifully to the moment I perceive to be in right now where all other materials and books Ive read, with bits and pieces comes together to form your own reality and perception of your own truth. Needless to say the more I get into this stuff the more mind-blowned I get and the more "smaller" I feel, less knowing, lied too, It feels like I'm back in school again and learning about the truth, if there even is such a thing? which is great at the same time it sucks and feels like nothing else matters as the same time I know it does etc etc.
That's pretty much how I feel about all this too.  LOL

QuoteHowever, that was just random expressions of mine, now back to regarding franks pdf. This is what I haven't figured out yet.
If focus 1 is the primary focus of all living beings universe? then what are those other dimensions? 4Th 5Th etc. Do these other dimensions have their focus 1 as well? or does focus 1 include all of the dimensions? from 3rd to 7Th or have many their are? do they are reside on focus one? If not, what are the other dimensions in that case?
Frank actually didn't go too much in detail regarding "Densities".  I don't think he liked the terminology.
So I couldn't quite figure out if he related them in any way to his Phasing Model.