News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Frank's Posts PDF!

Previous topic - Next topic

G01kur_Kisel

"You're aware that it's all unreal, right? You could make your own classification. It's not like these dimensions objectively exist."

yeah of course, but from what it appears, there are other dimensions, but it doesn't prove anything I guess, until they decide to step down and say hello, if ever, and even that might not prove anything cause they might just be like us but have more advanced technology.

But if we could get people who has been to these other densities and met with people there and so forth. I haven't so I can't help that much :P
I know kurtykurt42 has been way off meeting with greys and aliens? what does he think of franks model? If am to fit franks model with the current "model" of astral pulse I'd say if you go to another dimension/ density you are at focus 3/ something else? or focus 1 / other dimension? a.k.a their reality?

I need to calm down.

/ you can call me Kisel.

Xanth

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 19, 2010, 11:46:07
I see! Well then I'll search for people who can give advice. Good luck with your projecting.
You're aware that it's all unreal, right? You could make your own classification.
It's a subjective numbering system... he could have called it Apples and Oranges.  :)
It's easier to work with a model that we can all agree on.  I happen to agree with this particular model.
It's also highly based around Robert Monroes model.

QuoteIt's not like these dimensions objectively exist.
They exist subjectively.  Regardless of labels.
Frank and Monroe separated these "focus levels" by how they feel and how "conscious" you are when you're there.

~Ryan :)

Velvet V.

They don't even exist subjectively, unless you want them to. What if you see no sense in grouping various dreams by common elements?

I fail to see how categories can help anybody AP  :lol: Or prevent anybody from APing, for that matter. They exist for entertainment or dream categorizing.

Xanth

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 19, 2010, 13:00:26
They don't even exist subjectively, unless you want them to.
All of the non-physical is subjective.

QuoteWhat if you see no sense in grouping various dreams by common elements?
That's the best part... you don't have to if you don't want to.  :)

QuoteI fail to see how categories can help anybody AP  :lol: Or prevent anybody from APing, for that matter. They exist for entertainment or dream categorizing.
It assists my Phasing because it gives me a model through which I can use to understand, in objective terms, what I'm experiencing.

Velvet V.

Quote from: Xanth on April 19, 2010, 13:06:14
It assists my Phasing because it gives me a model through which I can use to understand, in objective terms, what I'm experiencing.
Don't you understand what you're experiencing without a model?   :|

Xanth

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 19, 2010, 13:12:02
Don't you understand what you're experiencing without a model?   :|
You actually use models in *EVERYTHING* you do in your life.
It's how we understand the world around us.
Call it a model... call it a construct...
In Object Oriented Programming we call it an "Object".  :)

It's how we collect and sort out the vast quantity of data we receive during our lives.

So yes... to understand what I'm experiencing, I require a model to fit the pieces of the puzzle into.
Franks Phasing Model works best for me.

Stookie

There is a big difference in the state of consciousness between Franks F1 and F4. Granted, these are just labels he used, but they are DEFINITELY states that have much different qualities about them, most recognizable being time and space. And that's why people feel the need to create labels - not as descriptions, but as a way to physically communicate something that is non-physical.

Xanth - thanks a lot for taking the time to do this for us! It's much appreciated.

Velvet V.

The problem that I see is that unless you read about F4, you'd probably never come up with it yourself. We don't know if such a state is common for everybody, it could be something personal instead. Others could have other personal states instead. It could be a one-time type of dream created by circumstances of the day and various thoughts that created that "state". If you're impressed and categorize it as something special, there's a big chance you'll dream of it again, maybe dozens of times. Maybe you'll like it so much you'll keep dreaming of it forever. And then anybody who reads its description can dream of it in a similar way. But we can't know if he'd dream of it unless he read about it.

That's the danger I see, if that can be called "danger". We have an ability to tell states that are common for all people from personally influenced states.

Stookie

You don't have to read about an F4 experience to have one. I did well before I knew anything about Frank and his focus levels, or this forum or anything on the internet. It's a common experience that's been experienced by others for thousands of years.

It's not something you can dream up. It's a state of consciousness. A state of being.

Velvet V.

I read the description of it and it sounds like a dream. Dreams don't have to be simple dreams about objects. I too experienced some dreams that wouldn't fit into the category of simple dreams, just not what Frank describes.

Stookie

I don't know what your getting at. You don't believe an archetypal state of consciousness void of time and space exists?

Xanth

Quote from: Stookie on April 20, 2010, 12:40:09
I don't know what your getting at. You don't believe an archetypal state of consciousness void of time and space exists?
I guess for some people it's a "I'll believe it when I see it" moment?  LoL

Velvet V.

I'm not entirely convinced. There are many states, which we can experience in dreams, or under drugs, or in meditation. To single out one of them because it feels special and say that it's universal isn't convincing.

Xanth, I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I say that it may be a mistake to think that everybody in the world can experience it, that it exists in common and objectively, rather than as a personal matter, like many other states.

Xanth

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 20, 2010, 13:02:19
I'm not entirely convinced. There are many states, which we can experience in dreams, or under drugs, or in meditation. To single out one of them because it feels special and say that it's universal isn't convincing.

Xanth, I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I say that it may be a mistake to think that everybody in the world can experience it, that it exists in common and objectively, rather than as a personal matter, like many other states.
I agree completely.
It's why I'm trying to get there myself to confirm.
You also should do the same...

The only reason is for self verification.

vipassana

Quote from: G01kur_Kisel on April 19, 2010, 11:33:54
OK, so I've read franks manual and it is mind-blowing and most of it actually resonates with me. I get this little yes truth feeling, yes this is how it is. And I'm absolutely in love with the fact in how everything correlates so perfectly and beautifully to the moment I perceive to be in right now where all other materials and books Ive read, with bits and pieces comes together to form your own reality and perception of your own truth. Needless to say the more I get into this stuff the more mind-blowned I get and the more "smaller" I feel, less knowing, lied too, It feels like I'm back in school again and learning about the truth, if there even is such a thing? which is great at the same time it sucks and feels like nothing else matters as the same time I know it does etc etc.

Welcome to the party. 

vipassana

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 19, 2010, 13:00:26
They don't even exist subjectively, unless you want them to. What if you see no sense in grouping various dreams by common elements?

I fail to see how categories can help anybody AP  :lol: Or prevent anybody from APing, for that matter. They exist for entertainment or dream categorizing.

I think it all comes down to we are simply trying to find common elements from which to share experiences. Dream categorizing is a good way of looking at it.

CFTraveler

And to talk to each other and understand what we're saying.
Which is the same thing you said.
Which means something.
:wink:

NEW_Anna

Bacterio

Thanks for the Pdf. It's a way to preserve Frank's legacy.

EscapeVelocity

Great work Xanth! Thanks for that.
EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

indian

Following any model (Monroe's, Frank) will be just like making a belief system. Like you followed religion with the concept of father, son and holy ghost.

I see that everybody wants to understand it before going into it. It is like you want to learn swimming without going into pool.

I am seeing things very differently than Frank said. If I start writing, I know there will be another model. That is why I avoid writing anything about kind of experience I get, because I experience something very different than said in books.

So, go, experience and then make any conclusion. There is no use for all these knowledge, because you can not follow these steps when you are there.

Frank himself didn't follow Monroe and tried to experience things of his own. If he would have started following f1,f2,f3,f4,f5 then he wouldn't have known what he experienced.

Regards

Xanth

Well, the reason we study it before hand is so we have a general idea of what to expect and so we can correlate our experiences with others.

As for Frank...
He actually followed Monroe in his very footsteps.  Everything from his practices to his astral footsteps.  He walked the same paths Monroe did.  Only after walking the path, he improved upon and simplified it for us. 

Stookie

QuoteFollowing any model (Monroe's, Frank) will be just like making a belief system. Like you followed religion with the concept of father, son and holy ghost.

I see that everybody wants to understand it before going into it. It is like you want to learn swimming without going into pool.

I agree with that - it's like a model is needed for communication, but can also cause incorrect concepts and expectations leading to disappointment, which will make things even harder. To really get somewhere, you have to unlearn what you have learned. At the same time, you have to learn to make strides.

Experience is really the only teacher

Quote from: indian on April 22, 2010, 11:47:13
because I experience something very different than said in books.

Very true for myself as well - I don't think any of my experiences were ever as expected or compared to anything I've read. And I don't post very many of them because I don't want to cause confusion or unreal expectations.

However, being able to communicate the general state of consciousness you were in to someone else in physical dialog is necessary. I have to admit that the spectrum of consciousness, no matter what model, is pretty much the same. Physical interpretation of that spectrum can be the problem.

Velvet V.

Indian, I agree with you completely. Although people who wrote earlier are right that they need some common language to describe their experiences to each other, too. But that's fitting only in case when these experiences really match, and it's fitting "after" you've had them and not "before".

Xanth, a general idea what to expect leads to imitation of experiences. :-( It's like unconscious dream programming. But that's ok if that's what you want.

Regardless of what I think about Frank's analysis of his experiences, he is admirable for putting so much effort into learning to project the way he describes. Such determination is rare.

Xanth

Quote from: Velvet V. on April 22, 2010, 12:05:46
Xanth, a general idea what to expect leads to imitation of experiences. :-( It's like unconscious dream programming. But that's ok if that's what you want.
I agree completely!  Which is why when you practice you shouldn't have any expectations.  :)
You can still read about what to expect without those expectations becoming a liability.