Free Holosync® alternative available for download

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikegreen

k lol..... i am 16 lol iv decied to use my stereo and headphones.  Im going to try tonight and see what happens but 1 more Q.  When i burnt it to a cd it was only 34 minutes not the full 60 anyone know why or how i can fix this.  Also it is the full 60 min when i downloaded it so i no iv got the full version just when i put on a cd it cut it off somehow.  Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.  [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Aljaz123

quote:
Originally posted by Mikegreen

k lol..... i am 16 lol iv decied to use my stereo and headphones.  Im going to try tonight and see what happens but 1 more Q.  When i burnt it to a cd it was only 34 minutes not the full 60 anyone know why or how i can fix this.  Also it is the full 60 min when i downloaded it so i no iv got the full version just when i put on a cd it cut it off somehow.  Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.  [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

OK, 16-man, tell you what: download the thing again, I think it has to be 80 Megs in size or somewhere there. Re-burn it to a new CD. [8D]
Once more: don't drive or ride a bike with this, as it will alter your perception somewhat. So just wait some 20 minutes or so after listening. If you have any questions - post 'em here. Have fun. LOL! [:)][:D][:D][;)]

Magamba

I just tried it last night and it was very interesting. It reminds me of some of the background noise used in the game "MYST". It has a windy, cold, desolate feel to it . I could not get into a trance because I could hear a crackling soung in my left ear that was very distracting. Could that be a short in my headphones? Also, I tried to concentrate on the sounds while meditating and running energy but external thoughts still kept filing in. I had hoped the sound would help drown out any thoughts and help me relax. I guess I will just keep trying...
Gaye - Chicago

Aljaz123

quote:
Originally posted by Magamba

I just tried it last night and it was very interesting. It reminds me of some of the background noise used in the game "MYST". It has a windy, cold, desolate feel to it . I could not get into a trance because I could hear a crackling soung in my left ear that was very distracting. Could that be a short in my headphones? Also, I tried to concentrate on the sounds while meditating and running energy but external thoughts still kept filing in. I had hoped the sound would help drown out any thoughts and help me relax. I guess I will just keep trying...

These tracks do their work, if you are in a trance or not, so don't worry about it. When after weeks or months you get used to this, you can try the concentration thing - concentrate on the bass wobling, on a prayer if you are religious, on your favorite differential equation if you're a mathematician, etc [:D].

There should be no crackling, if there is, change your stereo headphones for another pair [8)].

funinfloating111

thanks alot for making this download possible! i decided to try it and it definantly got me in trance pretty fast, and it was really soothing. i diddnt end up going much further that that though. does it make ap easier or just getting trance easier? anyway after i listend to the whole thing i turned it off and immediatly fell asleep (i still had the headphones on lol) and became lucid in my dream, so i definantly think this is a good idea.

welcome to the forum mike! [;)]

Talyn

Just downloaded it, it took me about 40 minutes (cybercafe), I'll try it out tonight and share my results[:)]
My mule don't like people laughin'-gets the crazy idea they're laughing at him.

NatureWizard

15 mins for me to download, what ever will i do with out broadband[;)]
i gave it a go, i started to get that heavy feeling but then my brother came into the room so that was the end of that.[V]

Astral-Jas

GREAT!!! THANK YOU!

This is awesome! Thank you so much! I am trying this out tomarrow!

Astral-Jas

Uh-oh, im 16 in september, can I still use it?

Is there any risks? Why can't a 15 year old use it?[?]

Astral-Jas

I read on the Holosync® web site that kids 13 and under should not use it. What is the reason for 15 year olds?

Holosync® says that when your 13 and under your central nervous system is still developing.

AntiGravity

quote:
Originally posted by Astral-Jas

I read on the Holosync® web site that kids 13 and under should not use it. What is the reason for 15 year olds?

Holosync® says that when your 13 and under your central nervous system is still developing.

Well, that sucks. Ive only used it once for about 20 minutes, and that was a while ago. I really hope I havent done any damage, I dont feel any different or anything. Glad I stopped using music to try to AP. I never really believed that sound could make you Astral Project anyway.

Astral-Jas

Oh, your probably fine. But can any one here confirm that 15 year olds can't use it?

bat2won

WOW this free download of Astralpulse is awesome, I have been remembering my dreams everynite. I didnt used to do that. one thing though somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes in I hear a "POP" which always makes me jump, other than that its awesome.

Aidin

Thanx for sharing that. I am going to try tonight, hopefully it will help me concintrate better. I can get the vibes sometimes and sometimes not on my own because of lack of concintration. And I know that listning will probly help clear my mind.

gnomad

<font face="Tahoma">Hi,
I've just added another free mp3 to the forum this month, which you might also want to try. Check out the topic below to get it - feedback appreciated, as I'll try to use any comments to enhance the next version!

Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file

Cheers, gnomad</font id="Tahoma">
.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

alt0xFF

Ladies and Gentelmen, due to popular demand, as they say, the free binaural trance-inducing track is now available for download from Astral Pulse server (thanks to Adrian).

http://www.astralpulse.com/membersfiles/binauralabyss.zip
Note: it is 82Mb / 60m / 192kbps .mp3

Those of you who have Hemi-Sync materials will find the sound very similar. The binaural profile is similar to Holosync®, so those of you who have it may want to try to compare; those of you who don't - may just want to try.

I'd like to say a couple of words regarding the trance state. I think that the term "mind awake / body asleep" is a bit misleading. A more proper term, in my opinion, would be "awareness awake / everything else asleep". This distinction is subtle but important. A thought running through your head is characterized by high-frequency signals in your brain. Trance state, however, requires the brain frequency to be sufficiently low. That is why it is important to prevent yourself from thinking about various crap after you've done your muscular relaxation routine. However, since it is difficult not to think at all, most people concentrate either on breathing, chakras, incrementing numbers, switching colors representing "mind awake" and "body asleep", etc. I want to stress that it is important to keep your concentration and prevent yourself from snapping back into high-frequency thinking activity.

With this track, you may want to try to concentrate on the low-frequency binaural wobbling in the lower end of the frequency spectrum, which slows down as you go along.

To summarize the important points:
- Completely relax your body.
- Relaxation of the body is necessary, but not sufficient. You must free your mind from any sort of thoughts.
- Concentrate on one thing, on which you can hold your concentration easily. If you catch yourself thinking about something else - simply get back on track.
- Stay aware.

Last night I was lying on my back listening to the track concentrating on the wobble. At some point I felt the vibes approaching. I start thinking very fast "I shouldn't lose it. Must stay relaxed. Mouth salivating... should I swallow now? Will it break off the concentration? Left leg itching - what a bad timing. And the eyelids do not appear to be properly relaxed - twitch a little. Gotta relax them ASAP!!!" By that time I found myself completely alert (although still relaxed), while the vibes, of course, went bye-bye. Now you know what NOT to do.

Good luck.

Psynaut

Is this not available anymore? I only ask because it comes up a dead link. Thanks.

snic

G,Day all. Just tried the link to download the file, but no go. Is it still available ?
I use holosink (Level 1) expansive yes but you can pay in installments. I also have BwGen. not a lot of info on how to do your own, but the presets are good. And also other users post their presets on the own forum.
But I regress. :roll: Can someone post an updated link to this file please.
thanks. :wink:

gnomad

Hi snic & Psynaut -
since the forums moved across to the new server, the old download library is no longer available.  

I've made a copy of the Abyss track available on my own server (see the 'www' link at the bottom of this message), together with the Boxed Nirvana track I developed.  

If you're interested in trying out Abyss, feel free to download from there.  
:arrow: while you're at it, try out Boxed Nirvana & post your feedback!  

Cheers, gnomad

Aljaz123

Quote from: snicG,Day all. Just tried the link to download the file, but no go. Is it still available ?
I use holosink (Level 1) expansive yes but you can pay in installments. I also have BwGen. not a lot of info on how to do your own, but the presets are good. And also other users post their presets on the own forum.
But I regress. :roll: Can someone post an updated link to this file please.
thanks. :wink:
Snik, if you use Holosync, do not use other things to experiment. No real harm can be done, but doing it step by step as Centerpointe recommends is the proper way to go.

Also, I said the Binaural Abyss was for people older than 16. Centeprointe says that the minimum age is 13 for their introductory level. As this BinauralAbyss is MUCH stronger, I do not recommend it to kids. If you are 15 and mature enough, then you can use it. If you fall asleep it does not mean, that there is something wrong with you, or that you are too young. Everyone falls asleep the first few times!

If, however listening to the track makes you uncomfortable in any way, then you're probably too young, so go and do something else. 8)

snic

Thanks gnomad, I have already downloaded the "boxed Nirvana" awhile ago. listened to it once, and it was good. Is abyss better? and is it also in bwgen format ?  :D  (I'm very time poor at the moment  :cry: )

Aljaz123 thanks for your concern. :D  But on other forums and around the traps others are saying that because they use Holosync they find other programs easer (eg. Genius Mind from Learning Strategies).
I also think that Holosync is generic as in it only takes you deeper into delta, helps rewire the brain to cope with this. For astral projection you don't need to goto delta. As I'm so time poor I have no choice but to take it slow  :D

Thanks heaps
             snic

gnomad

Hi snic,
I find I get more from Boxed Nirvana than the Abyss track - but you might think I'm biased(!).  Best way is to try both and compare - I'd be interested to hear your results..

As mentioned, details on how to get Abyss can be found on my web site.  As far as I'm aware, it's not available as a bwgen preset.  

Here are a few other free binaural resources out there:
    http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm - a bit commercial, but worth a look
    http://uazu.net/sbagen - free alternative to bwgen
    http://www.transparentcorp.com - free demo software available allowing download of sample tracks[/list:u]Some background theory on brainwave entrainment is at
      http://home.iprimus.com.au/rboon/AudioVisualEntrainment_AVE.htm
      http://web-us.com/thescience.htm[/list:u]Any others that anyone knows of, let us know!

snic

G'Day gnomad

I tried Abyss, you were right the Boxed Nirvana is alot better.

Also wile I was in the thread that you pointed to I came across a reference to Boxed Nirvana II. Is this new, and is it available for BwGen. I,ll check out those links later,

Thanks heaps.  :wink:

Patrick-usa01

gnomad

Here is the readme file for the abyss sound track. =)

Purpose: assists the listener in achieving the trance state.

What is it:

I've spent quite a bit of time studying the theory of binaural signals, and performing signal analysis of many commercial solutions (TMI products, HolosyncÆ, Awakened Minds, etc). I also analyzed those BWGEN presets that have many positive user comments, in attempt to extract common traits of what constitues a good binaural profile. This track is the result of all that research and several sleepless nights of hacking in Adobe Audition and BWGEN (creating background took 90% of the time). The background closely resembles that of Hemi-Sync, but there are few subtle differences, which make my version sound a bit less dry, and somewhat blizzard-like sounding. The relative amplitudes are such that the binaural signal is just on the hearing threshold.

What's inside:

For this track I decided to keep things general, which widens range of applications, which include, but not limited to: falling asleep, meditation, OBE, or any kind of trance-related work. In the future, I might make something specifically targeted for OBE.

How to listen:

You MUST use headphones, or speakers on the sides facing your ears, if you really have to. Using high-end equipment does not increase the effectiveness of the signals, so your average crappy cans will do the job. Comfortability is a plus. Set the volume to comfortable level - more on the quiet side. If you are in a noisy environment, use volume high enough to cover the outside noise. If you can easily distinguish the carrier, or if you feel that there is too much rumble in the lower end of the spectrum for your taste, you can use equalizer on your equipment to suppress lower frequencies, but don't kill it. The optimal volume is such that if you concentrate REALLY hard, you can barely distinguish wobbling (may appear erratic) in the lower end. If the wobble is very apparent and stable, you should decrease the bass.

How it works:

The binaural profile of this track closely resembles that of HolosyncÆ. In fact, there are only two major differences: 1 - it is free; 2 - you don't get a ton of follow-up motivational letters.

The first Holosync track, The_Dive, lowers the frequency from the Alpha into the deep Delta state (2.5 Hz) using single carrier masked by the sound of rain and crystal bowls (which annoyed the hell out of me). The second track, Immersion, keeps the carrier in Delta, and the crystal bowls are now gone. This track does the same thing, except that it is combined into 1 60-minute session. CRI accertains that lowering carrier frequency increases the effectiveness of the signal. In their zillion-level gazzilion dollar program they lower the carrier frequency for each level. But the trick is - you need to pay hundreds of dollars for each subsequent level. I do not subscribe to the idea that lowering the carrier increases the effectiveness. However, I do think that low-frequency binaural signals are better suited to ride on low carriers, while higher-frequency signals - on higher carriers, which is a common theme with TMI - they use carrirers much lower, as well as much higher than CRI, depending on what we are trying to accomplish, so the CRI and AwakenedMind's statements that they use "lower  carriers than anybody else" are not quite true. The carrier signal in the Abyss track is scheduled (from 160 to 80 Hz) to correspond current binaural frequency. The Level1 Hosolync uses constant 140Hz carrier, while Level2 rides on 112Hz. If they keep going in this fasion (factor of 0.8), this track is somewhere around Holosync Level4.

The file is 192kbps Lame-encoded mp3, which should keep the balance between the file size and the quality. If you are a purist, contact me and I'll send you 320kbps .OGG version or something ;).

If you use it, or compare it against other products, please post your experiences here.

And remember: the binaural stimulation will not make things happen for you - the signal merely guides your brain to appropriate frequencies, but it is your job to follow them. To quote The Bob, "these excercises... do not create change in you. Only you can change you" (that was pulled from the memory, but I'm pretty sure thats what he said).

Big thanks to Adrian for his cooperation.

alt0xFF

P.S. Do not listen to this track (or try to enter trance state, or meditate) while driving.

gokujames

I have holosync i downloaded it off the net, it cant be all that hard to find