Free Holosync® alternative available for download

Previous topic - Next topic

mikebowen

Now that the server has been moved, I cannot get the file for download. Re-post the file link, please, as I am looking forward to trying it.

visitfaraz

Hi,
I have recently downloaded the binaural abyss and the boxed nirvana tracks.
they are in mp3 format.

I burned them to audio cd format using the nero burning software but the sounds have seemed to changed and the bit rate has increased from 192 kbps to 1408 kbps. Even the track gets stuck around 10 minutes of listening and it doesnt play anymore. I cant listen to them sitting in front of the computer as it is very uncomfortable because i start feeling sleepy while sitting.eh!

so the question is, how do i burn it to audio cd so that i can listen to it on my cd player and that too without any changes in the tracks .i.e. the audio cds should have all the sound properties and bit rates equal to the original one.

I was so excited but this problem is driving me crazy. please help.
I hope my question is clear.

how do i burn the mp3 track to audio cd using nero software without any changes in the sound properties or bit rates or anything?

thanks in advance .

bye
faraz

gnomad

Strange.. never had any problems with Nero.
But your comment about bit rates makes me uncertain whether you're trying to create the right type of CD?

Double-check you've tried the following steps:
1) Open Nero
2) Create a standard Music -> Audio CD (note: don't select MP3!)
3) Drag the mp3 from Explorer straight into the track listing window

If that still doesn't work, try converting the mp3 to a .wav file first (using FreeRip or similar - http://www.mgshareware.com/frmmain.shtml) and then try the same 3 steps.

Hope that helps.
.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

psiegel

I want to thank for the abyss software, free one. I tried abyss yesterday to see if it will silence my mind  ( which endlessly disturbs with incoherent thoughts /self importance day dreams and all types of energy draining stuff. ). Since I am constantly under  psychic attack, I want to give it a try to abyss as a means of getting into trance to get relief from my mind.  *** IT WORKED *** . I could able to relax my self and I was cool and relaxed  for more than 10 hrs , even though i have not reached deep trance.  I see less mental activity. I tried today again. To day I see lot of thoughts and involuntary Images keep on coming to disturb any concentration ( My general problem is What ever I learned seems to be getting disturbed/corrupted/priority getting changed /forgotten  in the sleep ).  I see the same problem when I am doing  any concentration exercises including bruce's mental awareness exercises. Does any body know how I can stop these types of end less mental disturbance.

visitfaraz

thanks gnomad ,
I had done exactly as you have told me. i had converted it to audio cd.

but the properties have changed.

i have changed it to wav format using the nero encoder also but still there are changes.

I think it would be better to just buy an mp3 player.

do u think the change in the bit rates would matter.

maybe there is some problem with the sound card or something.

do u think , listening to it sitting in front of the computer would give any benefits as to relaxation and heightened awareness.

One more thing does this track all increase the threshold of stress like it is said for holosync users.

bye,
faraz

gnomad

Sorry I can't help with your Nero issues - I guess your soundcard might be related, but not sure.  Alternatively, you could try WinAmp which can also burn MP3s to CD - or for Boxed Nirvana you could get BwGen and recreate it as a Wav file yourself..

I would have to say that any repeated time spent in a relaxed trance state helps you cope with stress, so yes, taking an hour out regularly to listen to either of these tracks should definitely help  :)

Infinity

Hey g...
I dled boxed nirvana this morning and after about 30 min of deep meditation i started it... I must say it was amazing... i started off with secondary energy work then lead into the charkas from there... nothing really there but that was my first time to actually work them. By this time i was in a good trance and had high energy movement. I tryed a rope technique for a while but got nothing so went back to meditation.

This track will be played every day, the only problem is i don't have brain wave generator registored@^%#

I also read something u said about the wobing... If you can hear it all the time your base is to loud?? i can hear it all the time, how do i lower it

Nirvana > Abyss

psiegel

I was trying abyss for couple of weeks. I am feeling that my sleep time in the night has come down drastically 4 to 5 hrs. Does any observed this. I am  not sure this is good or not.

SerGei

visitfaraz:
You can use winamp to generate wavs from mp3.
You just only need to switch the output to disk.

Press Ctrl+P to get the Preferences dialog box. Select Output, and select the disk writer plugin.

You can set the destination, where the wavs will be copied.

Winamp will generate wavs from the playlist currently showing.

Now you can burn the wav files with nero (they will be tracks)

Don't forget to swith back the output...

Bests:

Gergo
Things are changing...

gnomad

Infinity, what do you mean by "the wobing"?
Various schools of thought as to how loud.  I think you should be able to hear the binaural beating (wavering effect) fairly clearly - just not too loud that you are unable to relax to it.

Cheers, gnomad

RTCovenant

Hmm. I slept for 5 hours and woke up at 2 and listened to this till 3. Went back to bed and no effect.

Weird. I was expecting some effect. Maybe I just have really cheap headphones and they don't shoot out all the frequencies right.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

feral107

thx for the input, im a newbie here. I am dling it currently, but after hearing about ur troubles, i am very anxious to see if it will work. Just to get it right can sum1 tell me how i should listen to it? Turn down the base and treble up?

Rylon

i have high speed cable and i got the dl done in 48 sec

Kallas

ahh... how do you dl it i try and it just goes to the main astral pulse page????

Eldarion

Quote from: kifyreThank you! All sorts of crazy stuff happened the first time I used it, but not in subsequent times. I hear that's pretty typical. We'll see what develops long term now.

Mark

i can't downlaod it, why?? :(:(:(
Silence is argument carried out by other means.

Ernesto Guevara de la Serna

Astar

Hi,

I tried following the link to the free file...and all I get is a spam for "Our Ultimate Reality."  :evil:

How do I get this file for download...the link as provided is not any good!!!  :evil:

Thanks  :roll:

or maybe not

devilzangel

sup

same here .. not to be a freeloader or anything .. but .. cant DL the file .. :-)

** (edit) .. seems like the file has been removed due to uploading load .. could the mods distribute via torrents? .. it would ease the load on the website .. just a thought **

devilzangel

Unison

has anyone projected off this stuff... sounds like its not working. I didnt find any "omg I projected with this last night or whatever yada yada."

ph@s3d

Could you either fix the link or send ti to via pm? i cant get the link to work

ItachiUchiha

i think there is another link in the sound file sticky in chakra meditation, on the guys site, but i dont know if its the same file

Draco_Platina

Oh noes! Link=Bad! :S
torrenting sounds like a good idea.
Just, do something, as there seems to be a lot of people who want this.
I must not fear, for fear is the mindkiller.

"A man with a dozen perfect sapphires will think 'I am wealthy!' whereas a dragon would think to himself 'Such beauty to behold!'" -Dragon Icra

gnomad

Taurwen

I tried the other site, found the abyss file and I'm playing it right now. ehehehe, really low-tone I like it

The Deer

It's not downloading... it jsut goes to the Astral Pulse homepage......

Is it me or the server??
{Reality is what refuses to go away when you stop believing in it}

The Deer

Never mind I got it working

Thanks All,

-Deer
{Reality is what refuses to go away when you stop believing in it}