Free Holosync® alternative available for download

Previous topic - Next topic

Loved1

Can someone please help me?  The link is not working:(

Cereal-N-Milk

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! My link is working either It just takes me to the homepage. Can someone post the right link?

Astral Projection

Quote from: The DeerNever mind I got it working
How?
mind altering psychedelic trip

kenshin

i also can't downloaded, even tried a download accelator instead of loading it up in html but still no success says "file was not found on server"

Grigori

The original link looks like it's from the OLD forum so doesn't point to the right place anymore but the link at http://www.gnomad.info/abyss.htm seems fine :confused:

The actual URL to download the file is ...

http://www.gnomad.info/Abyss.zip

... it's 82 Mb so I hope you have broadband.

Astral Projection

mind altering psychedelic trip

Huffalump

Hi

I tried to paste the link below into the address bar and download the Holosync alternative (which I am desperate for!) but it didn't work.  A message came up saying 'The page cannot be displayed'.  Do you know why this is, am I doing something wrong?

If you could email me at beccyjesson@myself.com I would be very grateful!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Huffalump

Quote from: alt0xFFLadies and Gentelmen, due to popular demand, as they say, the free binaural trance-inducing track is now available for download from Astral Pulse server (thanks to Adrian).

http://www.astralpulse.com/membersfiles/binauralabyss.zip
Note: it is 82Mb / 60m / 192kbps .mp3

Those of you who have Hemi-Sync materials will find the sound very similar. The binaural profile is similar to Holosync®, so those of you who have it may want to try to compare; those of you who don't - may just want to try.

I'd like to say a couple of words regarding the trance state. I think that the term "mind awake / body asleep" is a bit misleading. A more proper term, in my opinion, would be "awareness awake / everything else asleep". This distinction is subtle but important. A thought running through your head is characterized by high-frequency signals in your brain. Trance state, however, requires the brain frequency to be sufficiently low. That is why it is important to prevent yourself from thinking about various crap after you've done your muscular relaxation routine. However, since it is difficult not to think at all, most people concentrate either on breathing, chakras, incrementing numbers, switching colors representing "mind awake" and "body asleep", etc. I want to stress that it is important to keep your concentration and prevent yourself from snapping back into high-frequency thinking activity.

With this track, you may want to try to concentrate on the low-frequency binaural wobbling in the lower end of the frequency spectrum, which slows down as you go along.

To summarize the important points:
- Completely relax your body.
- Relaxation of the body is necessary, but not sufficient. You must free your mind from any sort of thoughts.
- Concentrate on one thing, on which you can hold your concentration easily. If you catch yourself thinking about something else - simply get back on track.
- Stay aware.

Last night I was lying on my back listening to the track concentrating on the wobble. At some point I felt the vibes approaching. I start thinking very fast "I shouldn't lose it. Must stay relaxed. Mouth salivating... should I swallow now? Will it break off the concentration? Left leg itching - what a bad timing. And the eyelids do not appear to be properly relaxed - twitch a little. Gotta relax them ASAP!!!" By that time I found myself completely alert (although still relaxed), while the vibes, of course, went bye-bye. Now you know what NOT to do.

Good luck.
Thanks
Huffalump

Pineapple man

Maybee someone could say how this download (or binaural frequenys in general) have helped them in terms of their ability to actually attain a conscious OOBE.

i understand that it is unlikey the frequencys will cause an OOBE just by listening to them like you do with music, but are they effective aids in combination with usual techniques?

has anyone struggled with astral projecting but found these cds to be the the helpfull hand they needed?

"When you wank in the wind you get your own back"

jummy

Hello,

I couldn't find the link for this free holosync mp3 download. Could someone please let me know where can i get the link from?

Thank you in advance! cheers!

Jummy.

gnomad

.. journey in search of spiritual truth

gnostic:  of, relating to, or possessing intellectual or spiritual knowledge
nomad:  from Greek nomas, wandering in search of pasture

iNNERvOYAGER

Hi Gnomad and thanks!

The bwg file works great and the mp3s are good back up.

I tried to donate but the link is inactive.

Prophazuh

Thanks for providing us with such great tracks gnomad! I've been listening to them for a long time and my favorite is Abyss.

chek lap gok

I just downlaoded these and a generator to produce them, but my soundcard settings are wrong. I can hear the beats through both earphones individualy, instead of the single frequency tones that should be there. My Computer is a MacBook Air _ the only stettings i can find for the speaker's are left right balance, nothing more complex. Can anyone help?

iNNERvOYAGER

You're using one of the bwgen presets, for example Boxed_Nirvana_II.bwg?

You should get steady sounds from left and right channel, and then hear the binaural beat when listening to both together, as you said.

netodude

thanks i downloaded them. gonna try them
ive never had an obe, so i hope these help with something...
check out this site:
<a href="http://www.free-hypnosisdownloads.com" title="Free Hypnosis Downloads">Free Hypnosis Downloads</a>
dis cats got skills

Panthau

Quote from: BlackBox on June 08, 2004, 22:28:37
I consider myself an expert in the industry of brain-wave entrainment/mind-acceleration, so if you guys/gals want my opinion, the best product out there right now is the Neuro-Programmer by Transparent Corp: http://www.transparentcorp.com

While most of the brain-wave entrainment software out-there focuses on binaural-beats, NP adds photic stimulation, pulses, modulation and other types of augmentation that accompanies the audio-sessions. They range from Theta sessions (must have eyes closed) to Alpha sessions.

From my experience and the waste of money I've spent on all other types of software, I can honestly say this is the only one out there that is worth the purchase. Download the trial-version which, I believe, gives a couple free audio-sessions. I don't mean to sound like someone who's promoting their product...but what the hell, it's the best out there.

Namaste.

Just found this thread and this post... Blackbox have you ever tried Lifeflow? www.project-meditation.org theres a sample of Level 10.
If you, after trying it, still say that transparentcorp is better, ill definitly give it a try.

Pan

debajit

Can someone please send me the link for downloading the alternative? I would be very greatful. Thanks in advance!! my mail id is
debajit_deka001@yahoo.com