Free Holosync® alternative available for download

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenacious

alt0xFF-

I must say that I am very impressed with your topic.  I would like to thank you, the admins, and everyone who has made this possible. I alos want to say that I feel like I just won a grammy with all the Thanks...LOL ok anywho, thanks for the heads up, and what to expect with the audio.  I am d/l them now and I am going to try them tonight.

These Thank you's posted by:

-Tenacious[:P]
-Tenacious[:P]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me

Tao

jc84corvette

I would get it but im 56k and it would take for ever! Grant it I download 650 MB-1MB files monthly, I dunno if I want to do it for a trance MP3. I can get into a trance without it![;)]
Thanks anyway for the idea! I will get it later, hopefully.

-Josh

bink

I just tried this and it's very nice. Good and long, with no distracting noises. (as in: that Dane Spotts thing with the dolphins...it's like trying to relax in a school playground at recess...)
What would happen if you repeated it? Does it leave you off where you started, or would it be like going from fourth gear back to first and then up again?

---
edited to add: the author of the file tells me it goes from alpha to delta and stays there, so repeating it isn't a great idea.

Arc

i would download it, but...it twill take 10 hours to complete, and lol i don't hav that much time to spare

yogesh

I tried the Holosync free demo and I am interested in it but cost is prohibitive. I am looking for some free stuff. What is Hemi-sync and where I can get it. or if some free download is available?

regards

Yogesh

yogesh

I tried the Holosync free demo and I am interested in it but cost is prohibitive. I am looking for some free stuff. What is Hemi-sync and where I can get it. or if some free download is available?

regards

Yogesh

Ceriel N

I'm listening to trance right now, except it's the 190 BMP kind. [:D]

Seriously thoug, my warmest thanks for making this availible. Ever since I too tried the holosync demo I've been looking for a less costly version online, and now you have provided me with it. Again, playing the role of the second Oscar-winner, thank you. =)
"We work in the dark - we do what we can- we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art."
- Henry James

kifyre

Thank you! All sorts of crazy stuff happened the first time I used it, but not in subsequent times. I hear that's pretty typical. We'll see what develops long term now.

Mark

yogesh

I have downloaded from http://www.astralpulse.com/membersfiles/binauralabyss.zip . I can only some hissing noise in headphone . Unlike the holosync demo there is no other music . does it contain that much only or there is some problem with what I downloaded .
Secondly can I record this thing in cassette and listen to using tape recorder or walkman.
The file is 60 minutes long , whatnis minimum time to listen to get some effect or need to listen full 60 minutes in one stretch

regards

Yogesh

Nagual

It is normal; even if nice, music is not needed.

Since your headphones cannot reproduce low frequencies (my headphones are limited to 20Hz), binaural beats is a way to trick the brain...

"The theory behind binaural beats is that if you apply slightly different frequency sine waves to each ear, a beating affect is created in the brain itself, due to the brain's internal wiring. If, in the presence of these tones, you relax and let your mind go, your mind will naturally synchronize with the beat frequency. In this way it is possible to tune the frequency of your brain waves to particular frequencies that you have selected, using of the four bands: Delta - deep sleep, Theta - dreaming and intuitive stuff, Alpha - awake, focussed inside, Beta - awake, focussed outside."
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

LogoRat

Some people are annoyed by the freq. sounds and wants alot of white noise to make the sounds off the conscious hearing.
Some are annoyed by music when listening to it.
Some dont want any sound at all.
Some wants to hear everything.
And some people just dont give a excrement.

*privacy is a physical illusion*

bloodx

bro... this is the sickest stuff ive ever heard. When i start to listen you can feel it in your head and its like you dont wanna listen cuz it kinda hurts, but then ur ears they begin to pop and then you can feel it in your head and you feel relaxed, kinda like getting high off of it. my friend was telling me, if you listen to it, it allows your brain to be fully used instead of half. i dont know if its bs but this was the wierdest thing. I brought my laptop to school with the file on it, and i listened to it while taking my finals, i hadnt study a bit, So im like forget it, i cant do it. I put my head down and fall asleep for 5 minutes i get back up and i looked at the test... i coulda sworn i knew every answer on the danm test. And i sleep everyday in that class its wierd, call it bs, call it what you will. This is the freakiest YET coolest excrement ive ever heard and if thats what triggered my brain to work on the test then you might wanna listen.

Nagual

Insert, they let you bring laptops when you pass your exams?!?!?
Man, I could not even take my calculator!
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

purelight

purelight

I tried it and i became soooo relaxed,my mind was very calm.. and then i fall asleep at the end of the file...

It's great for trance and thanx for everybody who made this possible.

JustLikeThePill

damn this is a big file. i have DSL and it'll take another hour before its done! wowza!!

if it does what it says, i'll HAVE to try it tonight. Will burning it to a disc degrade the quality of the file?

yogesh

can I copy this file to cassette.
as listening to file using a walkman will be very convenient

regards

yogesh

JustLikeThePill

i downloaded it, and the file is only 6 minutes! can i please ahve the 60 minute file? where do i get it?

heres my exp. with the 6 minute version

last night i listened to it on a loop for almost 1.5 hours. i love it because it sounds 3d and none of that rainy crap like the awakened minds disc. i gave up and rolled over. i started thinking about ebing one with a certan person , and then i thought about art class. i was IN art class and it was very cool. i started mouthing off to the teacher, calling her art trash, ect. then i ran outside. one thing i noticed is that it was like running through water. i got to the door, pushed it open with extreme difficulty (lots of resistance) then sat down and started thinking of a certain person coming out and doing.. ahem... well i got TOO excited so i ruined it and got shot back to my body.

one thing i noticed, is if i focused on a face and payed attention to detail, the vibrations got alot stronger. also, i sort of "slid" into this "experiance" and it wasn't violant and scary like other ppl have said, and it was like i sunk down into it.

it was all over at 12:38.

so i REALLY want the 60 minute file! i cant wait untill my next OBE. i dont even know if i was in the astral plane. definately not RLT.

Futureset

ive downloaded this abyss thing but it doesnt work, or are my headphones not good enough because i don't hear the low whobbling or doesnt this matter at all and must i concentreren

Future

Huwie

Try disabling your sound card's hardware acceleration.

elektralsole

quote:
Originally posted by JustLikeThePill

i downloaded it, and the file is only 6 minutes! can i please ahve the 60 minute file? where do i get it?

Recap from first post:
http://www.astralpulse.com/membersfiles/binauralabyss.zip
Note: it is 82Mb / 60m / 192kbps .mp3

I have not downloaded the file yet (only at 46.6kbps here) but according to the first post,  and the size of the file 82Mb!! I am assuming it is 60min.

Maybe the admins or someone who downloaded it could please re-encode it to 128Kbs or 96Kbs rate in .wma format and upload to file area, for us lower bandwidth people?  That way it would be much smaller and very appreciated to those of us stuck in dark age!!  [:D]

Branden

alt255, great job... I'm glad to see that someone's providing an alternative to the expensive binaural beat product. I haven't checked any of yours out yet, as I also produce my own (and am stuck on dialup.) Have you thought of adding "silent subliminals" like the holosync program offers? Lots of fun there [:D]
Also, I haven't seen this mentioned yet, so to anyone that can't get the binaural beats to "work" - you need to try to relax when you're listening to them for the best effect. You're not going to notice any effect if you're listening to them during your morning jog. The more active that you are physically and mentally the less effect, if any, the tracks will have since you're effectively fighting the beats.
I have tracks that I've made for specific activities, reading, deep relaxation, falling asleep REALLY fast, and some odd experimental ones (still looking for that magical AP track [8D]) ... blah blah blah

m0d0

Did anyone else get tooth ache after listening to the Holosync Demo!
I just finished it, very nice stuff, very relaxing, but towards the end i got horrible sharpe pains in my right upper Molar. I stopped the music and a couple of minutes later the pains gone!

Jeez, never had that before [:o)]

P.S - God bless my 1MBPS Cable!! Hehee [:P]

elektralsole

quote:
Originally posted by m0d0

P.S - God bless my 1MBPS Cable!! Hehee [:P]

Seeing how you have a faster connection,  wanna encode it in 96kbs rate .wma and see if you could upload it for us slow peeps?  

would be great !!

[;)]