Future prediction experiment.

Previous topic - Next topic

Szaxx

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on June 01, 2015, 12:58:33
szaxx did you take a train at any time during this trip?  I kinda thought it was fish and chips. yes very enticing.

I didn't, however my son and I had a good discussion on the mine carts and he explained the rails are still present . This particular mine is sealed now and it was underfoot on the flat grassy area where it meets the hill base at the bottom if Winnats pass.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bluefirephoenix

The water land interface is what struck me the strongest. Felt like moving water in the area.  But it is England.. goes to say it's not a far guess and could be an analytic overlay based on what I know about your location.

Szaxx

Quote from: Bluefirephoenix on June 01, 2015, 12:53:55

The manmade felt soft, black, brown. Had square angles, hard parts as well. It is something that is commonly used and useful like a chair.
This is interesting as the target rock was what gave the location. It sits on a tiled window sill. The square tiles are black, a slight brown tint is also present when a jet black object is placed upon them. The usefulness speaks for itself. I had just installed a large TV on the wall next to the will in question.

I'll see other matches later, given time. Later in the day we went to another part of Castleton. There's an interesting match here too.
I'll post that later.
Great work!

Bluefirephoenix

Now think about it. May 15 I was enjoying the aroma of cooking Fish and Chips with your future self which is now your past self. Is that trippy or what.

Szaxx

Yep, its a pretty, trippy trip to the chippy from back to the future style of dippy. Yippee.
Or is that overdone?
The instant the car door opened the aroma hit me. Carbon filters in the air conditioner remove most of the external smells so it wasn't noticed until the door opened.
Definitely yummy though.
More tomorrow, time isn't in favour.

LightBeam

Hey Szaxx,

Unfortunately I could not achieve an AP, because of hectic work schedule. I am so tired of traveling and work that every night I fall into a very deep sleep and don't get to wake up in the middle of the night to AP, like usual when I am not tired. However, as soon as I heard of this experiment I had a thought popped into my head that you will choose a lake as a target. That was even before you had chosen the target. I sent this to Xanth. Is there a lake nearby the rock? Also, one afternoon I relaxed and I asked to see what your target was, but I only had a few flickers. I saw a red car passing through something like an iron gate. I also saw a bug on the ground running through. It was something like a scorpion. I also saw an older man with grey hair and a grey mustache, but that scene was in a building. The man was getting ready to enter an office I suppose. He was holding a folder with documents. The man was wearing a shirt with a red and white squares pattern. During your outing did you encounter any of these episodes?  I did not send this to Blue, because I thought since it was not a full AP and just a few flickers, it was inaccurate. But I am curious.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

EscapeVelocity

I made two attempts but they both were disappointing; not exits, just what I feel were weak "etheric" extensions of my awareness. Like I said before, my current experiences have been almost nil, so I wasn't surprised at my lack of results.

The first resulted in a strong impression of a cemetary with the presence in the image of a stone marker with a cross encircled, old English style I assumed.

The second was somewhat similar to Lightbeam's in the image of a man standing, with a lake or man-made reservoir in the background, but I will admit a slight advantage of knowing some what of Szaxx's location...nevertheless, that's what came through...

Work, stress...all the usual grumbles...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Szaxx

Red cars are quite common, however, one did grab my attention, it was a Farrarri.
I saw it crossing a cattle grid, this is under every gateway to keep the cattle inside a boundary.
I also found a circular metal cover over a possible well, this may be a vent as it resembled a portcullis with many square holes.
There's a cemetery as expected, I don't like the overpowering sadness they exude so I stay away where possible. You could google more photos, there's a cross or two lol, it may match the impression you saw.
Later I'll post more on the trip. There may be more matches as there was another event not normal for this lovely location.

The lake was something I hoped to get plenty of hits on. Target hits were flying, tranquility, misty and lots of flat water. This wasn't to do with the trip, it was an attempt at sending an immediate 'false' signal to everyone when Blue suggested I become the outbounder. I used my name and tried to imprint the same way as when in the NP. This I did in the physical as a test of my abilities. I'll do another random one with a more difficult target at random. I'll PM someone the info too a little later.

Bluefirephoenix

movement attracts attention as do people when doing this kind of work. Dynamic images will always be the best ones. Numbers and letters are the hardest and often cannot be done without using associative and symbolic representations ( for example an apple taste for 1, orange taste for 2 ect)

I appreciate everyone's input.

Rakkso

Ill quote Bluefirephoenix saying it was beautifully described.

I had a concusion i havent still recovered of, but i still managed to do the session in my head clearly, i started sitting in my meditation couch, i had just finished watching wrath of the titans 2 so it all got pretty messed up in my head.

I fell asleep and moments later became aware, i was marty mac fly just sitting there thinking how to time travel to the probable locale the remote viewing or quest was to take place in, since it was allegedly a long quest i thought i should need help to find the target precisely. Inmediatly zeus came striking the earth like a thunder and posseidon rose out of the darkest storm i've ever seen.

The signaled me to approach them, upon closeness i saw they were actually Szaxx and Stillwater, i told them of my quest (sounds moré important, i know, but it was actually just a RV i had to do) and they gave me the helmet of hades to protect myself and remain invisible and a spear they claimed would point me to what i was looking for. I just stood there like an idiot and showed them my pair of air jordans. (As a kid i could jump up to 4m with these on lol) thats why i like em.

At this point i woke up accidentally, went back there but somehow i knew whatever it was that i seeked was hidden in the very same fabric of time so i had to go back to the future. With this thought i spinned over myself to translocate myself to this much further time lapse and t was like watching seas, tides, entire civilizations rise and fall, one and again, just like in history books, collapsing and building anew, i thought i dont wanted to see that so there i appeared watching a very adorned and ornamented well all made of the colors of the rainbow with a black hole in it, the spear i holded moved and pointed it, i reacted with fear, this triggered an inmediate response were i saw all of humanity and other alien races being sucked by it, i remember the fear grow so much so as to take my Soul out of my body, just like dementors do, i reacted when i remembered to use my helmet i had on all this time. Everything stopped for a moment, and out of the unknown Chronos himself lifted up. I bowed in humbleness and told him that i was sent there looking for something, i supposed him, being the god of time itself, would know of all things past, present, future and eternal. He started showing geometry, dots, lines, roads, triangles, round faces, polygons, numbers, differential equations, the up and down of things occupyng time in time, waves, utter darkness and kind lovely diminute light. All revolving slowly in the always greater clock of the cosmos. I was diminute light compared to the world around me. More perplexed and awed i have not felt. So Many things where shown in a single moment it seemed, this could make a normal man go mad or worst, insane, at least it seemed coherent information and not purple cyborgs maser eye unicorns coming to destroy us  humans or something like that. i thanked zeus and posseidon and the blue hearted flame of love for encouraging me and any graceful gods that I was already mad before i got there, lol.

I know it may sound crazy, but i still didnt know what was i supposed to reach for. So i asked chronos for a piece of whatever makes him happy in that lonely endless pathway of time. (Best question i could come up with : /  ) he reached like in a pocket (i didnt know gods would use pockets, lol)  and grabed a fistful of dirt and set it on my hand. I was like i was blind to see it but i could still felt it. At this point he vanished leaving me alone in the darkness of the cave, where the well was remained nothing but a huge rock, with archturus sword, everything started fluctuating here so as soon as i had my hand upon i woke up, i had spilled saliva all over my face with a mini-saliva well in the pillow.

Funny how things physical affect RV or dreams or even projections and Who knows even obes too. I had forgotten most of it upon awakening. I saw a rock too, but in the end any rock is just as hard as any other rock, no way of knowing i guess lol.

Im sorry for not posting before, like i said i havent yet recovered from a concussion, this was mostly my apparently uniform imagination at work though. I could not get anything out of this session. LOL

Szaxx

Second part,  entering a large field, keeping to the path, we went to the far style, 130 feet or so diagonally. A stream flowed alongside the path here around 16 feet away on the right, bushes and trees in between. This led onto a larger field 200 feet to the next style.
It was feeling warmer here as we headed in the direction of Mam Tor and the base of Winnats. The ambience was very tranquil with the birdsong and occasional babbling from the stream. Conversation was of local history and changes from what was around in the  70's.
Mam Tor wasn't on our plans this time. The road had collapsed and long ago, a large landslide that took lives  was briefly mentioned. It can be googled if you wish for more info, it's sad though.
We continued on the path and climbed a hill searching for a picnic area that once existed.
Finding the location with no trace of the benches we had our picnic.
From here we went to Cavedale. This had a steep grassy side on the left, walking up and in a recess, a cave was visible some feet up. The unassisted rock climb was only made difficult by the well polished surface though many years of visitors.
The cave could be the circle you saw Blue. It has that appearance.
When we arrived here, there was some whistling above our heads. The wooded clifftop had some visitors of its own. These visitors were in a dangerous position, to get there the security fence had to be breached.
Ignoring their antics. I climbed the steep slope on the other side of the valley. Waiting for those following to catch up, a glass bottle was thrown from the whistlers. This wasn't a clever thing to do, seconds later a large branch was dropped from the side of the cliff. Some of my group were sitting close to the base of the outcrop so I challenged these  'obvious imbeciles' to stop being clever and move on. They were trying to be defiant but they moved on knowing I wasn't listening to their stupidity. A group of 6 emerged and dissapeared from the cliff. It was confrontational, something I don't like in my physical personality, but, things needed to be said for safety. Had it been the NP I'd have had some fun playing them at their own game lol.
This was out of place for this location so it may be part of the results found.
The pic of the northern end in the link shows the base of the cliff on the right near the logs that are still there. They were stupid to be so close to the edge.
The shop with the Blue John was open, I've visited this in the 80's and its hardly changed. I had a thought about the way the stone is turned into jewelry, another possible find.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_Dale
That poor girl, ask my school friends about this, she was one of two Susan's I knew of with a bad ending before the event.