News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

got to vibration state

Previous topic - Next topic

lillymoon

I got to the vibrational stage within minutes. My heart was punding I kept feeling this intense energy in my stomach, this and vibrations felt uncomfortable so I had to stop

Xanth

Fear test...
Just push on through.

As we've said, you have to want this so badly that you're willing to take whatever happens to you in order to achieve it.
Now... obviously... you're completely safe and nothing bad will happen, but that's the mindset you need.

You push on through whatever is uncomfortable.  This is a fear test for you. 

lillymoon

Quote from: Xanth on July 11, 2014, 13:29:23
Fear test...
Just push on through.

As we've said, you have to want this so badly that you're willing to take whatever happens to you in order to achieve it.
Now... obviously... you're completely safe and nothing bad will happen, but that's the mindset you need.

You push on through whatever is uncomfortable.  This is a fear test for you. 

Thanks for the reply Ryan! :)

lillymoon

also, I forgot to mention!
After I tried to ap, I thought meh, Ill go to sleep, Once I close my eyes for like 30 seconds to a minute, I started to see a shadow moving in front of me but as I opened my eyes, It has dissapeared...... and also when I go to the state where my mind was asleep and awake at the same time, I started hearing noises, The noise can not be explained, It did not scare me, Just curious of it thats all.

Xanth

Quote from: lillymoon on July 11, 2014, 15:07:01
also, I forgot to mention!
After I tried to ap, I thought meh, Ill go to sleep, Once I close my eyes for like 30 seconds to a minute, I started to see a shadow moving in front of me but as I opened my eyes, It has dissapeared...... and also when I go to the state where my mind was asleep and awake at the same time, I started hearing noises, The noise can not be explained, It did not scare me, Just curious of it thats all.
That's the usual hypnogogic sounds and imagery.  They come as part of the package.
You'll see strange things... hear stranger things!

The other night as I woke up I heard a giant crashing sound, but immediately realized it was nothing physical and ignored it.

lillymoon

:-o hearing a giant crashing bang would scared the hell out of me 0.o

Xanth

Quote from: lillymoon on July 11, 2014, 15:47:20
:-o hearing a giant crashing bang would scared the hell out of me 0.o
It was pretty tame to what I have heard in the past.  LoL

Gunshots... explosions... people talking... children crying/screaming...
Yeah it can get crazy.  Just best to ignore that stuff though when it happens... best you can, that is.  :)

Szaxx

Don't be afraid of these noises. I am able to generate them during the day as easy as a daydream.
If you get to the same stage again, think you'll hear a song you like. Start playing it in your head and soon it'll come to life like it's being played infront of you. It doesn't take much to do this and will be another feather in your cap.
While the track is playing you can also do an exit routine.

A very nice way to go into the NP.  :-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.