News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Great phasing example:

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

A wonderful account. But what is a Disk?

2cents
jouni

TheJza

The Disk is what Bruce Moen and other people call the Oversoul, and what Robert Monroe called his I-There.

Windameir

And whats the ELS?

Happy Travels
Windameir

Frank

quote:
Originally posted by Windameir:
And whats the ELS?

Happy Travels
Windameir

You really should gen up on your modern-day terminology you lot. LOL :):)

ELS = Earth Life System

Yours,
Frank

Adrian

Greetings Frank and everyone!

I have been engaged for some time in quite extensive communications with Bruce Moen, and he has many fascinating things to relate!

I wil try to summarise them as soon as I can.

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Windameir

Ouch http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_blackeye.gif" border=0> Well what can I say, Someone had to ask http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_blush.gif" border=0> I sat there for several minutes considering the possibilites http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_sad.gif" border=0> ....Way back when I was a kid mom would yell LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY!  If I could only get the Serpent to Rise I could enjoy expanded conciousness http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_evil.gif" border=0> Or at least insanity..... well till then Ill have to search the internet for a pamphlet on modern-day terminology I guess http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> He hee anyways

Thanks Frank

Happy Travels
Windameir

Windameir

Adrian, after reading your post I jumped on http://www.after-death.com/chat/index.htm and just happened to catch Bruce Moen on. I got to talk a little with Bruce, what a fastenateing guy I guess he has a chat every couple of weeks or so. Wouldn't that be a great Idea for Robert ...Hummmmm?
I can't wait to hear what you have for us. Thanks for all your efforts.

Happy Travels
Windameir

Gandalf

What does everyone think of this 'disk' theory?

From reading the description it seems to refer to groups of souls who are engaged in exploring all the possibilities of existence....  These groups can create new members.... and these groups themselves were created from others??

Or have I got it wrong?

Sounds interesting anyhow...
If thats right then how long does it take for someone to become advanced enough to rejoin their 'disk'?

Douglas

"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

Frank

Douglas, I feel the easiest way for newcomers to understand the concept is to think of the Physical as an end result (as opposed to what most most people believe it as: an origin). Where the term "disk" came from I don't know, but I rather suspect it was coined from the shape. From a distance a "disk" looks like a large white saucer.

Basically, your Disk contains all the various aspects of You that has been thus far. One of the tasks of a Disk is to create what I call a Mix. A Mix is formed from taking a particular blend of the various aspects of You. This Mix then becomes the basis on which a new Personality is formed.

So, you are incarnated into the Physical with a Mix that creates your base thoughtforms. Then, as your physical body develops, you naturally use these base thoughtforms in conjunction with free will... which forms a new personality.  

The idea is, this personality will use the energy of curiosity to continue to develop and grow. Then, at the end of each incarnation period, this additional knowledge is added to the Disk. In a sense, a Disk can be thought of as a huge knowledge bank that is continuing to be added to. And the greater the range of knowledge a Disk has access to, then the better the personalities it can create. Well, that's the basic theory.

You say about going back to your Disk. But you never actually leave it. Everyone is connected to their Disk by a filament of awareness. Problem is, most people call it Imagination, hence dismiss the whole concept.

I don't know how many Disks there are in total but it is a huge number. There are different Disk levels too. There are base-level Disks and each of these connects via a filament of awareness to another, higher-level disk. And each higher-level disk seems to connect to a higher-level still.

Lower-level disks (what we incarnates are currently connected to) you'll find hanging out around the Focus 30 to 35 region. And all the records pertaining to people's Disk members, past lives, and so forth, can be viewed in the Library at Focus 27.

Yours,
Frank

Gandalf

Frank -
Thanks for the info, I get the overview of the concept now.
The bit about the disk itself though,
you say that its meant to contain all the aspects of 'you' that have been so far.
But a 'disk' dosent seem to be regarded as strictly one entity. It is described as having many members, I'm still not sure what the deal is with that.

Also, I wonder what the process is with regards to the disk after we havbe left the physical, (given what we know about the astral... belief zones etc)
Do you think that once we (eventially) end up at around 'focus 27', our next step is the disk itself, or awareness of it.

It sounds interesting although I never accept any life theory at face value as there are so many that exist already and compete with each other.

Each one can be 'verified' as well due to the fact that adherants to a particular theory can be found on the astral as well...
That can be a problem because many people accept teachings from astral realms as gospel.

If you have an earthbound belief or theory and you have astral adherents  to back it up then you don't have much chance of refuting it. I think this is a problem for many such theories at the moment because we we several astral techers who don't agree with each other!

Saying all that though, Bruce Moen seems to make the most sense to me so far, and he acknoweleges and supports Monroe's work which is a big plus for me as Monroe has been the first person to make any kind of sense out of the astral world as far as Im concerned!

Douglas

Frank

Douglas: what you say makes good sense which is the main reason why I avoid reading any kind of mystical books. The best place to get information is to make contact with your spirit guides. These people are different aspects of You whom you can ask questions and get the right kind of answers.

Otherwise, what happens is you read this and that book, and it's quite possible to end up with all kinds of theories which don't exactly match. Which is all very confusing.

Think of each Disk is a knowledge centre from which stems all the different aspects of You. If you are familiar with computer networks it's like your Disk is the central server and the different aspects of You are the workstations.

You can visit your Disk just like you can visit any other Focus level. This is something I am working on at the moment.

Yours,
Frank

jilola

Focus: Thanks for the link. I'll take a closer look at the site and the ideas. After a cursory glance I can say that I feel I'm in agreement, the ideas are similar to some of my intuitive thoughts about life&all that.

Interesting though...

2cents

jouni

Gandalf

Think of each Disk is a knowledge centre from which stems all the different aspects of You. If you are familiar with computer networks it's like your Disk is the central server and the different aspects of You are the workstations.
Frank
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get it... From what I gather though, these different 'aspects of you' are also distinct individuals as well as being 'you'.

Moen's description talks of when you finally complete your 'mission' as it where, you can then work with others on the disk (bringing your own now considerable input) and create new 'mixes' as you describe them.

I'll certainly do some reading up on this.

Douglas

Frank

Yes, they are as distinct (to continue the analogy) as one workstation from another. But the similarity comes from the fact they are all reading and writing to and from the same central hard-disk. They don't necessarily all display the same data (personality Mix differs with each person) but the data that is displayed is some combination of what is on that central disk.

Where the workstation/central server analogy breaks down is, with people, they have the ability to take the sense of awareness they currently have and use it to explore/experiment/etc and take on board new knowledge. This new knowledge is then added to the Disk. Which makes it available to all Disk members.

Yours,
Frank

Frank

I've been lurking on the Afterlife Knowledge BBS for a short while now (yeah, okay, quit sniggering at the back there) and was sifting through the usual mix, when I found a little gold nugget in the form of the below post. It was written by Ginny who I recently discovered has got her head ever so firmly screwed on in the right direction, Astral exploration-wise.

I'm wanting to bring this post to your attention because it gives a detailed rundown of exactly how an Astral exploration should be handled (in a phasing sense that is). It's a lovely mix of Intent and Curiosity and the use of these two thought patterns in order to propel the process.

What I really admire, however, is how she deals with the various awareness sensations in such a controlled and positive way. You will notice how she nearly lost it towards the end, but then recaptures her focus by quickly correcting her thinking. That kind of thing is ever so easy to read about, but doing such at the time takes a *lot* of skill.

Posted by Ginny on November 06, 2002 at 10:57:08:

Hi everybody,

In the last few months I've been thinking of starting a series of many visits with what I call my Disk Family,---or Oversoul, I/There. I've just come to feel that they aren't far away or inaccessible to those in the physical. To the contrary, they're Here, within. I'm just very curious about a lot of things and have been interested in information I'd be able to gather from my Disk, as well as kind of poking my nose further up the ladder so to speak regarding who dreamed me up (my Disk) in the first place. On this journey I wasn't There long but perhaps I'll be able to lengthen my stay next time.

So, a few days ago I went through my energy gathering and placed the intent to visit with my Disk. Just relaxed in blackness for a few seconds and then felt someone/something kind of all around me. I took this in and then sent out a "Hello". I immediately perceived soft laughter which seemed to either be mixed with something that felt musical, or the laughter was a kind of brief music---not sure. I could then sense more of a presence and wondered why this was all I was getting (I wasn't really 'seeing' anything) and so asked if I could 'see/perceive' someone from my Disk as I have in the past. I then got a thought, a reminder of when they had visited with me at a particularly bad time in my life (many years ago), and the utterly mind blowing feeling of love I had experienced. I communicated back that I now knew that it had been them. It then felt as if I was being told that 'seeing' either wasn't necessary or that I should get use to it now as it wouldn't serve me well later in this experience. Oookay---hmmmmm. I then saw a tall, humanoid, golden shape materialize at a distance and as soon as I noted that it was neither male or female it transformed into an oblong golden shape and remained that way. I could feel/understand that this golden shape was for my benefit, a collective representative (?) for me to converse with. Although I no longer look to this entity, my Disk, as holier than thou, I just had to point a finger at myself and then at the Rep along with the amazing idea/thought that I was looking at myself. I shook my head and communicated with a smile that it was at times still baffling. I got back a loving chuckle kind of feeling.

So I started asking a few questions, such as, "Is it true that We, as a collective, can re-create or somehow revisit the lives we've lived, in the ELS as well as elsewhere?" I got back a yes along with a feeling that this was normal. I said that it was difficult for me, with my awareness so centered at times in the ELS, to understand how disk members (those focused primarily within a disk) live...keep from getting bored. I felt a feeling of understanding come back. I then asked when I made my final exit from the physical, should I go to them or F27, wondering if a person has more creative choices in F27, or within one's disk. The Rep said it would be up to me. I was then asked if I'd like to revisit a favorite life apparently enjoyed by I guess more than one disk member. A not so bright humaniod figure suddenly stepped out of or from behind the Rep and sat down on something. I understood this to mean this disk member individual would be the tour guide. As I indicated my approval I then simultaneously felt myself closed within something, kinda like being wrapped up in a warm, protective blanket...very comfortable, and I sensed but still could not 'see' activity going on around me.

I was then standing above and at a slight distance from a beach near what was either an ocean or large lake. No problem with 'seeing' this! A few birds winging it through the endless blue sky could be seen out over the water. Waves were gently rolling in, pounding the sand below...some rocks or boulders just below where I was standing, trees off to my left, and utter peacefulness. I could feel that this place was a favorite and I was encouraged to remember it. This caught me by surprise but I got a hold of myself and placed the intent to be open, stop analyzing and just be open to the place. I began to feel a familiarity but it was frustrating because I couldn't indentify with who, what, when. I opened myself again and then knew this place/experience had been one of great happiness...but I couldn't get anything more.

I was then instantly back in the blackness with the feeling of many around me...and I thanked them for the short tour. As I was recalling several more question I had wanted to ask I then stopped and blurted out, "Who created us? Who or what dreamed us up?". I got back, a larger version of Us. I then stated that I wanted to visit with this larger version and after a few seconds felt a kind of mild, not unpleasant pressure around me, as well as movement, and I had a brief image of me exiting a transparent circle/bubble only to move out into a larger circle/bubble that housed the one I had just left. It crossed my mind that perhaps I was seeing this 3D image as a way to help me understand what was happening. I was still in soft blackness, could feel something massive all around... and decided to open up again and just see what came to me. It felt right that I would be able to perceive better if I did this, relying more on feeling/perception I guess, instead of always needing to 'see'. I'm not explaining this adequately but oh well. I then had a fuzzy but fixed image of me above my Disk out in black space...and sensed that who or what I was now with was larger than large. I asked how massive this entity/Disk was? I got back that the image I was seeing was solely to help perhaps orient me, help me to understand some basics...that they weren't 'massive' because 'massive' requires 'space'---something they don't exist within. This got my attention. I said, "So you don't exist within space, a space, any space?", and got back that 'space' was a concept that they lived independently from: the Disk I am a part of lives within such a concept. I looked down at my Disk (a hazy view of a transparent bubble) and thought about this and then asked why They created my Disk. Basically the answer I got--a rote I guess because I had to take one piece of information at a time after it came rolling to me in one fell swoop--was, "Why not?"-- that consciousness is always in motion, ever expanding, reaching out to manifest. When you live within the concept of having boundaries, it's difficult to understand perception without them. They told me to see life as something round, or in a circle, that never ends. I asked if they had created other disks and got a yes...and it felt to be more than I could ever count. As I was just floating there, wondering about those other disks, I was asked a question!---"Have you ever thought to explore the disks you and your members have been creating?" I was stumped. I looked back down and wondered about this, saying no, I hadn't. It was then suggested I just relax and try to not think for a moment, which I made an attempt to do (not easy for me), and I was able to feel quite relaxed after a few minutes.

I then sensed I was loosing gas so I thanked them, feeling a kind of loving understanding come back to me, and then returned to my Disk. I stated that I wanted to help in a retrieval but was told it might be best I get back to C1....which is what I did.

This experience was brief as I mentioned earlier, but it has fueled my desire to want to know more---:O)!

Thanks for listening and much love to everyone,

Ginny

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: The above post is copyright the author, as named, and is reproduced here, in full, for teaching, study and/or discussion purposes. The original can be found at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/wwwboard/messages/36784.html