Have anyone heard of this technique?

Previous topic - Next topic

breezeman

Why this may be helpful is because it forces you to focus on only one thing and keep other thoughts out of your mind while staying conscious because of the task of noticing.

Mystic Cloud

Actually the rhythm and sound of your own heartbeat is very entrancing. Don't know why but this method works best for me too, haven't yet been able to get an OBE but have gotten farthest with this
technique...
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

dkj400

I've used this before. Your Heart Chakra goes insane.

Kuhl

I find anything that makes you concentrate on your body is only good for initially getting me in a lower state of consciounsess after that it interfers to much with getting into the thoughtless trance state where my consciousness isn't even aware of my physical body.

FistOfFury

I think I've done this before with my heart and what I think was my heart chakra, the sensation was too much for me and I ended up getting distracted/surprised.

Thing

i never heard about a hearth chakra

Isr

I think I will stop using it, because I'm going nowhere.

Thanks all, for your opinios

Isr

HELLO!!

This is a technique I think is effective at least for me because I can get the vibrations:

You lie confortable in your bed, relaxed, wishing to OBE, then you start to concentrate on your heart beating, concentrating and feeling each one of them, then afer awhile your heart chakra starts throbbing intensely, and you get the vibrations.

I haven't get an OBE yet with this technique I will keep trying, I wanna know your opinion about this technique.

Good day.