hearing radio during daytime sleep

Previous topic - Next topic

malim

As I lay in a sleep state during the day with a half wake mind.  I often here a buzzing sound in my ears, i also hear what may be radio waves pple music etc.

has anyone else ever experienced this during the sleep paralyzed or mind wake body asleep states?

MisterJingo

Does the radio sound internal or like it is external and your ears are picking it up?

Lockianhound

The buzzing in the ears is a normal part of the OBE experience. But I've also heard what I now believe was a radio station, It only ever happened once though.

Just before my very first OBE experience. I kept hearing what sounded like a Frank Sinatra song getting louder and louder along with major vibrations. There was no radio on and I thought this was pretty strange. I was just trying to get to sleep and it was irritating me that I kept feeling these vibrations through my body together with this loud Frank Sinatra music in my ears! Years later I read this. http://www.astralvoyage.com/projection/Radio_waves.html which seems to confirm that you can pick up radio signals while APing.

Selski

Hi Lockianhound

If you use the search button and use "radio" as your search word, you'll find plenty to keep you occupied.

I often hear the radio when I'm non-physical.  It's quite normal.  :smile:

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

stubborn-envelope

wow, I was about to post the same link...that's very intriguing!

mazdaaf

That's happened to me before. It sounded as if there were like 100 radiostations/random sounds of people talking and laughing playing at the same time around me. It only lasted about 20/30 seconds though before the OBE started.
"In a timeless world,
Were shooting stars fall,
There is never dull,
Watch and you shall see,
There is something there,
For all to learn,
Nothing gained has no beauty,
But is it duty"

MFInsane

I too have some ap experiences with music.

Most of the time I create the music in my head from a song I heard. It is so neat because it is so intense. Better than surround sound.

I have heard the radio to in the past. I know it was a radio because it had several different songs with commercial interruptions.

The neat thing about music is that you can fly around in loops where ever you are to the sound of it.
"IMAGINATION" is the "ART" of the "SOUL"!