Help with Gateway Experience - Wave I & II

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatuRhanna

Dear friends,

I purchased the CD Package Discovery (Wave I) and Threshold (Wave II) from Monroe Institute. However, my English listen is not good (like my writing or so  :-D) and I cannot to understand very well what Bob Monroe is saying and the instructions on audio CD track.

But my read understanding is good, I read whole the "Complete Hemi-Sync Gateway Experience Manual" but its help me a little.

I have more trouble to understand this exercises:
On Wave I:
1.5  Exploration Sleep

On Wave II:
2.3  One Month Patterning
2.5  Energy Bar Tool
2.6  Introduction to Living Body Map

I need a something like a "lyrics" from this CD's. Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Thatu Rhanna

Gandalf

Hi,

I can do no better than to direct you to Frank Kepple's excellent guide on the Gateway 1 cd:

This is the original starter post by Frank:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/gateway_wave_1_pointers_original_post_by_frank-t25243.0.html

And here is the continuing thread with all the responses to this post, along with Frank's on-going advice and answers to questions:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/gateway_wave1_pointers-t1832.0.html

Enjoy!
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

ThatuRhanna

Thanks Gandalf,

The Frank KeppleĀ“s direct is wonderfull, I have read the post before ask this question. It has helped me a lot.

But I need something like a "lyrics" yet. Someone can help me? :-(

Thank you again

ThatuRhanna

May be if I try to write more clear what I understand a what not:

I can to understand and follow the instructions about:
- Energy Conversion Box;
- Resonant Tuning;
- REBAL;
- Affirmation;
- Access Focus 3, 10 and 12;
- Return to C-1 (Countdown);

I cannot to understand totally the  about:
- Health Affirmation;
- the others instructions between the access focus 10 or 12 and Return to C-1 on Wave I (track 5-Exploration Sleep) and on Wave II (tracks 3-One Month Patterning, 5-Energy Bar Tool and 6-Introduction to Living Body Map)

If anybody write only what exactly Bob Monroe say in this instructions for me, I will be very graceful!!!

Thanks again!
Thatu Rhanna

Gandalf

Hmm, sorry I can't be more helpful, but unfortunately I don't use WAVE 2.

I only make use of the Wave 1 cd and even then only Track 2 (intro to focus 10). According to Frank's advice, this is the only track you need to be practising with; the rest is unnecessary.
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.