News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hemi-sync excursion

Previous topic - Next topic

floriferous

Hey,

I'm attending one of TMI's new mini weekend programs which gets you to master focus 10 and 12. I just wondered if anyone here had attended one and how good they were. After all if you can master focus 10 then this the springboard to so much more.

Cheers

Pauli2

While you are at that, if u get any opp. to ask questions, could you ask how u reach F 11 (auto-suggestion state), and what exactly it is and how it feels and look like?
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

CFTraveler

Quote from: floriferous on January 22, 2011, 05:45:35
Hey,

I'm attending one of TMI's new mini weekend programs which gets you to master focus 10 and 12. I just wondered if anyone here had attended one and how good they were. After all if you can master focus 10 then this the springboard to so much more.

Cheers
I attended a weekend program an loved it.  It wasn't the focus 10 & 12 mastering thing, it was an energy workshop, but I loved the place.  When there I spoke with people that did the gateway programs and they loved them also, couldn't wait to go back.
Too bad it's so expensive.

justin35ll

I would really like to attend a session there but I don't know what I would go for yet

floriferous

Quote from: justin35ll on January 26, 2011, 13:27:58
I would really like to attend a session there but I don't know what I would go for yet

I don't really understand what you mean. You go to the starter excursion to master focus 10 and 12. Mastering these tools opens up a world of self exploration.

If you master them they are the springboard to some very interesting things... remote viewing (focus 10), dolphin energy healing (focus 10 again), problem solving (focus 12), past lives (focus 15 and 21) inner self help (ISH) communication (focus 21), retrievals in the BST, exploration of focus 27, creating your own special place.

So in short you would go to open up the pathway to such experiences. What you do when the path is open is up to you. As Bob would say, 'only you can change you.'

I'm not saying that you will master these focus levels in one weekend but you will receive the guidance and support that you don't get with the GW Experience and so hopefully accelerate your progress

Naykid

Dolphin energy healing?  I have never heard of that.

CFTraveler

It's an exercise taught at TMI.  I only know about it because Bruce Moen described it in one of his books.  If you're interested, I can reread it (I have a vague recollection of how it's done, but never have used it) and post it.

floriferous

Quote from: Naykid on January 26, 2011, 16:56:12
Dolphin energy healing?  I have never heard of that.

I am part of the dolphin energy club. The problem is it requires completel mastering of focus 10 which I'm not quite able to do yet.

If you've used the GW Experience then some of it will be familiar to you. The Dolphin Energy club or DEC is three part - first you utilize the energy bar tool (found on Wave 2 or 3 I think) and you use this to fashion your own personal DEC dolphin (mine is creatively called Deccy and he sits on my shoulder when I do manage to do a DEC exercise). Then with the Living body map (also on wave 2 or 3) you use it to heal your mental, physical, and emotional body.

However, the focus 10 waves on the cd are slightly different. I read they have apparently taken teh brainwaves of notable natural healers and reverse engineered them into the hemi-sync.

With the 'club' part of the DEC you receive emails every so often from TMI that they need ten DEC members to do a focus 10 exercise on a particular person with an ailment.