News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HOLIER THAN THOU

Previous topic - Next topic

goingslow

It must be nice to be surrounded by so many psychics.  Here most of us dont even know one and you know one in every walk of life.  

kromeknight

"Yawn"
fanasty and perversion...[}:)]
oh? your trying to say what!! Mirador.
You start with "holier than thou" and end with you think your mates and yourself are oversexed.???? What are you trying to say Mirador with your posts in general?.
I have had the misfortune of reading some of your past post and replys recently. In one you conspirer to ripoff an elderly couple of their land before they are aware of it's increase in value. Another you delete and replace wording of a published paper why?....Oh I know you don't reply after you post your follies, and why would you reply, your past post speak for thenself as to the person you are!

kromeknight

quote:
Originally posted by Mirador

All my postings have been done with the sincere desire to contribute to the threads,

As I said your post speak for themself contradicting your opening line, are you a shamed of your posts that you now try and invoke sympathy. My questions still stands unanswered "what are you saying Mirador?"

beav31is

"the most distracting aspect I've had in order to understand the propositions raised in this forum, is the insistence of relating psychic aptitudes with religion and science"

EVERYTHING that is true must be related.

Nay

Man....I am a freaking retard cause I couldn't understand a thing that you said..[:(] I didn't even realize there was a question stated...lol..
I definitely need another dictionary, half those words aren't in it.

Krome...remind me to never get on your bad side...lol..Pffffhhhhtt!

Nay. [;)]

goingslow

Not everyone has to like you for you to have a "place here".  If I left everytime someone asked why I'm even bothering posting on this forum.. i'd probably have like 2 posts.  

kromeknight

Hey everyone
I just wanted Mirador to expand on his post.To stand up for what he thinks, instead of the post and run away  mentality he has.
Here's an example and I'm only bring it up because everyone seems to ignore it  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5059
Mirador has made post that have been genuine and hopfuly helped. but when ppl post crap and no one questions it I get a little annoyed...
sorry Nay [;)] and everyone else that has there mood dampened by my replys to Mirador. The young and gullible, wise and searching ppl need to see both sides of ppl's post.
So  Mirador please don't scream and run away crying foul, and  truely I'm sorry for my harshness in replying but you can understand my reasoning I'm sure.

Nay

Didn't dampened any mood with me Krome..[:D] I really could have gotten crude with that one..but Hehehehehe.didn't want anyone to think I was some sexual weirdo..lol..
I read that post and all I got to say is that Noxerus is one smart cookie and on top of things!  (that is based on not just this post but the others I have read by him)

Nay. [;)]

kromeknight

Hello Nay
LOL I wouldn't question your innocence Nay. [:D]
hmmm  this is just a passing thought but AP/obe'ers if so inclind have two bodys 'to get it on" [;)]
but the psychics are voyeuristic by definintion  [:I] ohh I don't like where this is going ...lol

goingslow

You didnt dampen my mood either  *L* I know where you're coming from.  Look at the astral locale post or many others from a month ago.  I just dont like the "Im leaving cus you dont like me" type of mentality ive seen around here a lot lately.  Its like everyone has skin the size of paper lately.

Mirador