holosync or hemisync or nothing

Previous topic - Next topic

karmacox

ok, so i just downloaded some holosync alternatives like abyss and no-mind track n must say they are pretty impressive but i was wondering...

my goal being astral projection and readin all the topics on hemi-sync in the forums it seems like the gradual and almost guaranteed way to project wud be thru hemisync right??? (being that it slowly builds from f10 to ...whatever)

and where does holosync come in all this...i heard holo is better but i never saw projection being mentioned so i put it off...

or cud i get to the 3d blackness and all that without any experience or products or guidlines and merelz by listening to inner-voice or abyss or sth...

another question...

during attempted deep trance meds, i find myself waking up after trying to keep awake but constantly falling asleep...

i tried the chair vs bed and all that but its either goto sleep or very light trance after an hour or so...(i use floating method as well as listenin to bwgenerators.)

anyone got hints on how to reach + stay deep trance???...or shud i master real good concentration in light trance\no trance med first which i havent heard of as a hint or anything...

kiwibonga

i thnk u shd wrk on med 1st cuz binurials r not the reasn u prjct. in fact, for a few days u shld try 2 jst fall asleep yle u listn 2 it so that u gt used 2 obsrving wut happns wen u reach the trnce st8. the mor u study this st8, the ezier itll be 2 relax n medit8. rmber that hemisync n holo r just lik training wheels 4 prjection, they dun actualy trigger it -- its u.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

Vilkate

~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

karmacox

i do meditate, for 2 mnths now...and have entered and maintained light trance fairly...maybe norm concentration span of about 30 sec before a thut pops...

i have entered deep trance several times but just not able to mantain attentiveness....

so...

KillerTWhiteCell

Deep Trance Meds? you mean like Vicodin?  :lol:
The Handbook of The Navigator, Eric Pepin of Higher balance Institutes first Book has just been released in full for free in PDF Format. www.navigatorhandbook.com
Time to Awaken!

clandestino

I'd recommend the hemisync wave 1 cd.  It worked for me !  Not every time mind you.....far from it.

Try it 2 or 300 times and see what happens.. !

Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

Stevo

The holosync and hemisync have very little command over you at all. Don't consider them to be a doorway, as so much an assistant.

If you don't feel confident in the sounds they will do nothing for you. In fact, if you were to hook an ignorant yet blissful man up to those things it would do nothing for him except amuse his ears. Use the sounds to get you in to the mood, they're not good for much more than that. I use them, but mainly to block out noise outside of cars and the such. Also the pulsating gets my mind in to a rhythm, which does help me get in to the mood.

To be blunt nothing in this world will make you do anything, but anything can assist you if you want it. Listening to your breathing, heartbeat, heavy metal, agonising screams of pain could assist you in to trance. It all depends what you want to work for you. There isn't any mp3 that if you listened to it will automatically put you in to any state. If it were that easy it wouldn't be as fun. It has to start with you, and however you go about it is your business.
As it as written, now and forever shall be. In the name of the Stevo, amen.

mikevalesenior

Hi can you give me the place where you downloaded the holosync alternative because i would love to give it a try
mikevalesenior@hotmail.com