how do you make sleep paralysis stronger

Previous topic - Next topic

astralee

i get it when i wake up ine the middle off the night.
it starts on my back and gose to my legs and arms but it dosent last how do i make it stronger to obe or lucid dream.
some times i get hallucinations and rapid hart beating on my body and feel like bouncing up and down my hole body.      

Bedeekin

You can make your Sleep Paralysis stronger... what I call Deep State SP... by napping.

Have a nap in the evening then stay awake for a little while then induce.

You will be causing the same process that you already do but differently. You will be more alert during the SP.

You already have your nap that you class as the bit before you wake up in the middle of the night.

Shift that 'nap' forward to 2 hours before you go to bed.

What time do you normally go to bed?

astralee

thanks.
depends if i watch a film or not before bed but its about 11:00 to 12:00 should i raise energy during the nap or when in sleep paralysis.

Bedeekin

Just have a nap before you watch the film if you can. Try not to force it. Make sure it lasts at least half an hour.

Don't worry about energies. The SP should grip you about 5 - 10 mins into your lying down and getting comfortable. Just keep your mind awake while your body drifts. Give yourself a boring mind task like thinking of a word or sound.

See how this goes.  :-)

astralee

astralee

Quote from: Bedeekin on August 31, 2012, 21:17:25
Just have a nap before you watch the film if you can. Try not to force it. Make sure it lasts at least half an hour.

Don't worry about energies. The SP should grip you about 5 - 10 mins into your lying down and getting comfortable. Just keep your mind awake while your body drifts. Give yourself a boring mind task like thinking of a word or sound.

See how this goes.  :-)
that worked sort off i dident get sleep paralysis but it made my obes more clear its strange i can effect the environment,but i cant think hay im dreaming or hay this is an obe like you would in real life. 

Contenteo

Prolonged deep breathing and stretching have helped me more than I care to admit. The phasing process takes so much time as is.

Cheers,
Contenteo