News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ways to make ap work

Previous topic - Next topic

Astralsuzy

Hi all, I keep saying any technique will work when you ap.   I still think most techniques will work.   I was wrong.   I was doing the jumping technique and it did not work.   For a moment I felt my legs move so maybe it did work.   I was thinking about cakes.   Soon I have to buy a cake for mother's day.   I did not expect to be at a shop looking at a folder of all these different cakes.   I was back into my body, then I thought I will imagine eating a bun.   I was eating a bun.   Then I realised I was back into my body.   I thought if I can eat a bun I can get out of my body.   I spiritually got out of myself.   It felt like my physical body moving but it was my spiritual self.    There were times when my mind was very relaxed.   When that happens I end up at some place.    I realise that I do not always get ap signs.   If I just meditate I could be lying there for a long time without results.    I have to imagine something and if that does not work, do some more breathing and imagine something else.   
I would love to ap in bed.   I keep trying but I hardly ever ap in bed.   I go out into another room on the floor which is not that comfortable.   I lie on a thin mattress.   I am going to use the other room more often as I really want to ap more.   I do not expect any replies, I was just letting you know.   I have learnt things.   You never stop learning. 

Lionheart

Your "advancing' Suzy!  :-)

Your now seeing that you don't have to technically "climb out of the body" to explore the NP realms. All you need to do is create a good NP focus and just shift.

Congratulations!  :-)

Szaxx

The more you learn, the less you know.
It seems you're finding this out for yourself. The learning never stops  :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralsuzy

Thanks for that.   You made me realise that I am advancing.   You are right, the more you learn, the less you know.   

soarin12

Quote from: Astralsuzy on May 02, 2014, 21:10:33
    I have to imagine something and if that does not work, do some more breathing and imagine something else.   

It's the same for me, lately.  I used to always go out the same way.  Now it seems like I can never use the same way twice!  My guides are trying to make me flexible, I think!

Astralsuzy

When imagining something does not work, I take a deep breath and relax my whole self.  It does not always work but it worked this morning.  I felt my inner self moving at a fast speed.   I was with a man.    That often happens then he goes on his way when I land somewhere.   He said it is his job to accompany me.   I was travelling for a while.   I ended up at a city.  Provided I go into the other room I do not find ap hard.   I am having lots of experiences.   My goal now is to have better ap experiences.   I can now stay out of my body longer than before.   I want to notice more about my experiences.   What were the people wearing?   When I woke up I could not answer that.  There are other things as well.     

Astralsuzy

When I was in the city I asked somewhere where we were.   Someone said we were in Oklahoma.   When I ap I am always aware that things can easily come from the mind and it is not true.   I do not think this came from my mind.   I never think of American cities, particularly Oklahoma.

Astralsuzy

Hi all, this morning I noticed my breathing and my mind was relaxed.   I knew I could ap.   I relaxed my whole body and I got out of my physical body.   I am trying to use intention so I can get to a place.   I went through a wall but I got afraid and that sent me back into my body again.  I do not know why I got afraid.  I usually am not afraid.   I noticed a few times I fell asleep.   To stop that from happening I say to myself during the day, concentrate and ap   It helps enormously  but I have to keep saying it otherwise I end up falling asleep.   I am starting to lucid dream.   I was aware that I was flying and I could feel the breeze.   It was a wonderful.    I still have a lot to learn.   I want to improve my ap experiences and the only way to do that is to practice.    Is anyone trying to improve their experiences?   I am just curious. 

soarin12

Quote from: Astralsuzy on May 05, 2014, 21:53:44
Hi all, this morning I noticed my breathing and my mind was relaxed.   I knew I could ap.   I relaxed my whole body and I got out of my physical body.   I am trying to use intention so I can get to a place.   I went through a wall but I got afraid and that sent me back into my body again.  I do not know why I got afraid.  I usually am not afraid.   I noticed a few times I fell asleep.   To stop that from happening I say to myself during the day, concentrate and ap   It helps enormously  but I have to keep saying it otherwise I end up falling asleep.   I am starting to lucid dream.   I was aware that I was flying and I could feel the breeze.   It was a wonderful.    I still have a lot to learn.   I want to improve my ap experiences and the only way to do that is to practice.    Is anyone trying to improve their experiences?   I am just curious. 

Always trying to improve!  I had the falling asleep trouble last night.  I must have projected 4 or 5 times but they degraded pretty quickly into a dream.  I was too tired to stay with it.  That's unusual for me.  I seem to be having troubles that I never used to have, but new breakthroughs as well. 

Astralsuzy

Hi all, last two mornings my mind felt relaxed.   I thought I did not ap but I did.   It was frustrating.   This morning I do not think I got any ap signs.   I fell asleep for about a minute then I woke up.   I thought if I was asleep I can ap so I did.   I got out of my body.    I could not see much and I was trying to get myself aware.   I came back into myself and I woke up.    Next time I am going to get myself to be see first.   Then I will focus on something.   It comes down to practice and more practice.   It can get frustrating.   I must really want to ap because I am making a big effort trying.    I am now starting to look at ap a bit like a jigsaw puzzle.    I have to see what works and what does not work.