How exactly do you perform the phantom wiggle method?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sp3ctral Sh4dow

So i am starting a different method of AP.  Its a really simple one but can really only be done after waking up from some sort of sleep (Naps,  Deep Sleep, etc.). This is quoted from a free astral projection ebook that i would recomend downloading, called 'School of Out-Of-Body-Travel' by Micheal Raduga:

"Upon awakening, without moving or opening the eyes, immediately try to separate from one's body. The separation attempt should be carried out without any imagining, but rather with the desire to make a real movement without straining the muscles (rolling out, levitation, standing up, etc.)."

So, after i read that, i felt dumbfounded. How was i supposed to move my astral/phantom body parts without imagining it, or moving them at all? Also, it is worth mentioning that there were other methods to use the instant you wake up,  such as Listening to the internal sounds (resembles ringing), rotation, observing images, and even straining the brain and i have tried all of them,  with only observing images within the darkness of my eyes and listening to the internal sounds helping me Astral Project,  and they don't work all the time. So do i try to "feel" the movement or? Sorry for making this so lengthy, i just wanted to make sure i had everything covered.  Thanks in advance.
"If you fall, i got you." - The floor

Lionheart

I can answer this one because it is one thing I am very familiar with.

It basically starts with practicing a NP focus often. You can spend a couple of minutes whenever you have a chance or actually do an entire of lengthy session of it.

I found that getting used to focusing on points outside of the body has led to me being able to achieve this "phantom wiggle" at will.

Everyone has experienced shivers many times. Well this is a inner shiver that you can initiate at will with just a thought. Think of the time that you tasted something extremely tart of sour. That usually gives you shiver too.

After a couple of years of learning how to create a strong NP focus, I am able to get a spinning sensation started with just a thought. Whether my eyes or open or not. Believe it or not, this actually creates the onset of a projection and SP in general as well.

You can create this focus by just closing your eyes during the day and doing NP things. Example of this, you are walking down your driveway/sidewalk, there is tree off to your left about 30 feet away. Close your eyes and try to touch it. Don't think too much about doing it. Just do it. Feel the bark of the tree. See your surroundings from standing close to the tree. Do this often. You will see that you will "ENTRAIN" yourself to see that this is completely normal.

Another great practice is focus on a point about 5ft to your right, then in back of you, to the left of you, in front of you, under you (this usually creates a feeling of levitating), then to overtop of you (this usually creates a feeling of rising). Now go back and forth between your focus on the right point and left point. Then do the same to the back and front points and lastly the up and down points. Feel the "tug o war" that is being created. Feel yourself being stretched in these directions.

This didn't come easy at first and I thought it would be totally unnecessary and too much work as well. But I stayed the course for over 2 years now doing this many times daily and am now reaping the rewards for my effort.

This will teach you to disassociate yourself from your physical body AT WILL. That's right, AT WILL.

I have found through practicing every technique out there that if you put your focus on simply getting used to being NP (Non Physical), that your work towards that goal will pay off in ways you have never imagined.

It opens up your awareness so much that sometimes it gets scary. You find that not only can you access the NP at will. But that it becomes part of you and in that opens up all kinds of unique skills per say.

I always say, "change your mindset, you change your reality" and this is sooooooooooooooooooooo true. Once you realize that you are more than your physical body, you start to open yourself to so many other options.

This daily affirmation has helped many people successfully AP. Check it out. I use it EVERY day. I repeat the words 5 times in succession.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yra1SQOOuGE

Sp3ctral Sh4dow

Thank you so much Lionheart, that is amazing! You do this all the time?

Lionheart

Quote from: Sp3ctral Sh4dow on June 01, 2014, 03:31:55
Thank you so much Lionheart, that is amazing! You do this all the time?
I do the affirmations and my NP focuses, but not the "phantom/etheric wiggle" every time I attempt AP.

I did however go back into my books/Journals from the last 3 years and found that I did actually use the Phantom/Etheric wiggle to AP. So, today, after I posted here I did a AP session using my old technique. But I did it a bit different then I did before. Before I used the "Wiggle" to deepen my NP state. Today I used it in a breathing technique.

Through the years I have had a hard time concentrating on any kind of breathing techniques. Usually they caused me to hyperventilate. I did find one however named "Throat Breathing" that gave me some very unique results.

I am going to show you my format that I use for Journaling as well. The Binaural Beat MP3 that I used can be found here and is very good. The one I really enjoy is the OM - Meditation. http://www.multidimensionalman.com/Multidimensional-Man/Free_Deep_Meditation_Sounds_-_Binaural_Beats.html

Here's my format.

May 31st/2014
Start:5:45                                                                                                                                           Cold Eye Pillow (Cherry Pits)
End:6:33                                                                                                                                              Bin Beats: Zurgen's Far Countries
Sensations: Floating, flowing, spinning
I began the session by breathing deeply in and on my out breathe I created/focused on internal body shivers. This gave me a very strong NP focus in no time at all. I inhaled deeply as normal, but on the exhale I turned my focus completely inwards. After a while of this I began my point to point focus. When I got to the point under my feet, I saw that there was a spinning vortex of color. I immediately kept my focus on this, but just passively and the went even deeper.
That scene faded to darkness and then a very dim light could be seen. As the light got brighter I could see I was in a room with a elderly man. There were no doors, no windows, no exits at all. He was walking in different directions, like he was lost.
I thought about how to help him. I felt this was likely a Retrieval scenario. I haven't had one of those for a while now. The thought then came to my head that we can't be stuck in room with no exits, if we aren't in that room to begin with. Meaning, consciousness can be anywhere, anytime. This thought must have transferred to him telepathically, because he stopped pacing, then smiled towards me and faded out.
The next thing I saw was my foot. It then turned into a swirling energy pattern. I tried to look at my hands and they were energy patterns as well. There was no form to them. Just a swirling pattern of colors.
The entire area then lit up like a Christmas tree with these colored energy patterns all over the place.
I stayed here for awhile then started to feel like I was getting too deep and was about to lose my conscious awareness. So, I stopped the adventure then and there and returned my focus to my physical body again.
I wanted to return with full memory recall of everything that occurred.

I believe everything happens for a reason. So, I would really like to Thank You for your initial post here. You have awoken something beautiful in me that has been sleeping/dormant for awhile now!  :-)

Loosh

Quote from: Lionheart on May 31, 2014, 21:59:21

It basically starts with practicing a NP focus often. You can spend a couple of minutes whenever you have a chance or actually do an entire of lengthy session of it.

I found that getting used to focusing on points outside of the body has led to me being able to achieve this "phantom wiggle" at will.

Everyone has experienced shivers many times. Well this is a inner shiver that you can initiate at will with just a thought. Think of the time that you tasted something extremely tart of sour. That usually gives you shiver too.

After a couple of years of learning how to create a strong NP focus, I am able to get a spinning sensation started with just a thought. Whether my eyes or open or not. Believe it or not, this actually creates the onset of a projection and SP in general as well.

You can create this focus by just closing your eyes during the day and doing NP things. Example of this, you are walking down your driveway/sidewalk, there is tree off to your left about 30 feet away. Close your eyes and try to touch it. Don't think too much about doing it. Just do it. Feel the bark of the tree. See your surroundings from standing close to the tree. Do this often. You will see that you will "ENTRAIN" yourself to see that this is completely normal.

Another great practice is focus on a point about 5ft to your right, then in back of you, to the left of you, in front of you, under you (this usually creates a feeling of levitating), then to overtop of you (this usually creates a feeling of rising). Now go back and forth between your focus on the right point and left point. Then do the same to the back and front points and lastly the up and down points. Feel the "tug o war" that is being created. Feel yourself being stretched in these directions.

This didn't come easy at first and I thought it would be totally unnecessary and too much work as well. But I stayed the course for over 2 years now doing this many times daily and am now reaping the rewards for my effort.

This will teach you to disassociate yourself with your physical body AT WILL. That's right, AT WILL.

I have found through practicing every technique out there that if you put your focus on simply getting used to being NP (Non Physical), that your work towards that goal will pay off in ways you have never imagined.

It opens up your awareness so much that sometimes it gets scary. You find that not only can you access the NP at will. But that it becomes part of you and in that opens up all kinds of unique skills per say.

I always say, "change your mindset, you change your reality" and this is sooooooooooooooooooooo true. Once you realize that you are more than your physical body, you start to open yourself to so many other options.

This daily affirmation has helped many people successfully AP. Check it out. I use it EVERY day. I repeat the words 5 times in succession.

Ooh this is gold, I love your technique and hearing Bob! Perfect intention affirmation!
Will use!

Rakkso

This will teach you to disassociate yourself with your physical body AT WILL. That's right, AT WILL.

I fell in love with this post, please place it in BLUE BOLD LETTERS stickies section.
Everyone should read this. Whats more straightforward?

Sp3ctral Sh4dow

Thank you so much Lionheart. I feel quite honored to have awoken your inner self!  :-D I also am quite appreciative that you included those meditation binaural beats, as i have been particularly searching for the progressive tones from beta to theta but to no avail as i haven't found great ones. I am also quite happy to know that i'm not the only person who believes everything happens for a reason. Also two quick questions, Do you have any additional tips for NP Focus and what should i expect from the affirmations everyday? I converted the link you shared to MP3 on an app for my android and put the file on repeat 5 times but if i say them everyday would i eventually 'wake up' in AP from sleep since i say the affirmations at night? Anyways, take care and i am going to start practicing NP Focus as well as Daily Affirmations.

P.S. Rakkso, really, you think it should be on the stickies!? :-) I feel so pleased that i have made people happy on this forum, 14 year old me. I admire how passionate both of you are on this subject, and i also agree everyone should read Lionheart's NP Focus Technique as it is so direct unlike some methods that phrase their techniques in a strange way causing confusion.

Lionheart

Spectral, I am going to answer your first with a detailed answer in a minute. But in regards to the second one. I use all kinds of Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones. I have bought some from websites, but most of mine are to be found in a simple Youtube search. There are thousands of them out there. Xanth has a great one as well on his Unlimited Boundaries Forum. I particularly enjoy Paul Collier, any kind of Shamanic Drumming and most Binaural Beats that have accompanying music. I don't like the mono tones or bizarre sounding ones though. For Isochronic Tones I use DJ Vishnu's Meditation Series. You can find it for free from a Google search. All you need to do is supply your email. There are 10 great downloads to get you started. I normally avoid email requests, but I didn't receive any useless Spam from him, so I any still registered with him.

Now, onto to your first question.

First I shall give you a bit of background on how I came to use this technique. One of the first things I noticed when I started getting deep into this practice is that it is sooooooo hard because it is completely "alien" to us. We are used to this physical existence and this physical existence alone. All of our lives we have been deeply rooted in it. Well, I saw that to make this easier, I needed to be NP (Non Physical) more. That means I needed to practice often. At first it was a afternoon session, than a late night one. Then I noticed that I could just have fun and experiment with things every day, anytime. I could just close my eyes and try to reach for a tree at a distance or pick up a leaf off the ground, without moving my physical body at all. This was very hard at first, because we are used to moving our physical bodies with just a thought. Well now I wanted to move my Etheric body/hand, but my physical body moved by that impulse.

So, now I needed a way to overcome this. I have always been drawn to Merkabas. I attempted the actual Merkaba Meditation found on the web, but that was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too detailed for my liking. So, I scratched the "entire" Merkaba thing, but instead just broke it down a bit.

I also was always drawn to Elemental Magick. My better half and I create Handmade Dragon sculptures and are Merchants with them at various Renaissance Faires around the USA. I base the colors of my Dragons on the Elemental Circle found in Magick. Example: Air/East, Fire/South, Water/West, and Earth/North. We also have a Spirit Dragon and a Chaos Dragon. The Spirit represents the heart and the Chaos makes the Circle turn.

So, I started a daily routine where I put my focus on these points, a couple of feet from my body. For Spirit, I used below me and above me. Chaos got the entire thing "spinning". I didn't need to see the colors that represent these Elements, etc. All I needed to do was to put my entire focus in that direction. The first time I did it, it was very difficult. But I did notice that not only did I get light headed, but I also actually felt a slight tug. I felt the pull from the right/left directions. I also coordinated my breathing to the front/Earth and back/South directions. Inhale front focus, exhale back focus. That made it even stronger. But the real fun was with the up/down focus. Down made me feel like I was levitating and up made me feel like I was stretching upwards and growing. I still get these same sensations today. But now sometimes they are accompanied by a visual of a spinning tunnel/vortex. When this happens I try to keep my focus there as long I can, until I get too dizzy and have to stop.

After a couple of years of this daily practice I can get a "virtual" tug o war started with ease. With just a simple thought eyes open or closed, I can get the spinning started as well. When I close my eyes period I can just see things/scenes/objects that are there. I say there, because I have not willingly consciously created/manifested them. They are just there. The first time I saw one of these vivid scenes was while taking a shower and it almost caused a accident. I was taking a shower, got shampoo in my eyes, closed them due to the burning sensation and then saw I was teetering on the edge of a raging waterfall. Vertigo immediately set in and I grabbed onto my shower curtains as I was falling. Luckily they held me up, lol. I couldn't wait to try this again. This came and went for about a year (it seemed to come in Phases), but now it seems to be constant. In other words all my hard work is finally paying off.

Another thing I did often was to close my eyes and manifest/imagine a spinning top (child's toy) in front of me. I watched as it spun. then started to notice that it was morphing into other shapes and forms. Sometimes into a full blown scenario. I then used this technique for Phasing while totally consciously aware/awake.

After awhile of using that technique I got bored and changed to imagining a ball in my hand. Then I would imagine a Basket in front of me and I would shoot the ball. To my surprise I could actually feel that movement. I then practiced ping/pong and other sports like skiing and found that if I got involved deep enough in the action, that not only would I feel it, but the scene would take a life of it's own on.
Examples: I am shooting hoops over and over again. Every ball is going in then returning to me. All of sudden a ball doesn't go in, bounces out of scene for a minute and a guy shows up and gives it back to me. WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. What was that? Ok, now I need to experiment further with this. Pretty soon a simple NP focus on shooting a ball has created a game of Basketball with an audience to boot, lol.

After while I no longer looked for the ball. I realized I didn't have to image it. It was already there. Every step of the way I progressed further and further. But, this took a lot of time. I have posted something akin to this in the past, but I think people either gave up on it or didn't think it was necessary. Which it isn't necessary for everyone. Some things for some people, so not for others. But you don't know until you give it a "fighting" chance.

My entire goal the entire way was to make the NP a common place. Because once it was a common place, I could enter it at will.

You can practice any technique that you would feel comfortable with. Make it fun though. Change it up often. This is where your Journal really comes in handy. It's not easy to do at first. I can see how people would give it up quickly. But "stay the course" and you will find rewards beyond your wildest Dreams and then some!  :wink:

I wanted to add one last thing. Kind of a disclaimer note. This practice I speak of is not for anyone that is suffering from any kind of Mental affliction like Schizophrenia or Delusional disorders.

Learning these things has it's positives. But it has it's negatives as well. The more I learn and "know", the farther I grow away from the woman I love. I don't feel like I am growing away, but I can see it in her reactions and attitude towards me now. It tends to desensitize you to things that in life that we should be sensitive to. Just knowing that you are more then your physical body changes your outlook/mindset on life quite a bit. This is why there are many people that start down this road, but can't continue. The physical life fights back and ground them.

Szaxx

Some good information here Lionheart. I just tried the moving of focus from left to right and immediately felt the tactile sense. I'll adopt a system for all the points mentioned and see the results.
If I find myself on the ceiling that may be how sticky  :wink: I've become.

You deserve it and the guys here recognised this.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Rakkso

I was so exited i forgot to thank you Lionheart, such a wonderful dedicated post, im sure this will help many.

Spectral, yes, im very sure, i've been on the pulse almost daily for more than a year now and have seen many post come and go, read them all. Almost  :-D

The reason why i find this technique so utterly and ridiculously awesome IMHO, just like a cyborg unicorn that can shoot lasers with his eyes and travel at the speed of light while pooping a rainbow behind ( :-D). Is because this shows/teaches you, how rewarding, long-term paying, someting can be, practicaly this is what i believe myself and many have been waiting to see, a long-term technique that allows you to be Non-Physical AT WILL. I'll repeat it again for those who missed it, AT WILL.

Because short-term practices can't give you THIS, or better said, they teach you how to master AP but you will always need the Slow-wave sleep cycle, or 1-1:30hour sleep/nap, however,  I consider short-term practices or lucid dreaming, astral proyection, phasing techniques, etc, just as important as this long-term technique. They are the basis and fundamentals everyone seeking this art needs, in order to further delve more into this knowledge, and consequently gain more understanding of this things everyday. And one day EARN control, through disciplined effort.

I honestly believe I wouldn't understand a thing if I came to the page and view this post for the first time in my life without previous knowledge/experience/understanding. Just like Lionheart told me once about the basketball technique, i confess i didnt understanded it at all or SAW its applications, or even Why he would go through doing such a complex scene.. Now i do.
Like he said, to be more Non-physical.

Reading this yesterday, i've practicing it today at college, work, and now home, its very fun actually, when I go down I feel a mild rollercoaster belly-butterflyes sensation hahaha, also the side movements and ghe actual raising up. Unbelievable. :-P

Congratulations Lionheart, thats one sick, pseudo-learned, accomplished achievement. :-)

Shadow, you asked a basketball question and got answered by Michael Jordan himself, hahaha thats one way to put it.
Always keep yourself humble.

Sp3ctral Sh4dow

Thank you so much Lionheart and Rakkso for helping me,  i really appreciate it. Im also glad i had a couple things cleared up, espically with how NP focus can be used. As you said about basketball, i realize this concept of NP Focus doesn't have to be difficult at all, rather make it as simple as you want to be; from feeling a bark tree to riding a rollercoaster. I know now that i can easily envision these scenerios, such as basketball because i have played it for over 3 years, and I went to Carowinds 4-5 weeks ago,  so the sensations of rising on a rollercoaster can be recalled like it was yesterday. Rakkso said can these focuses on the non-physical eventually can be performed AT WILL (and i am assuming would be Astral Projection, but it isn't the only form of being in the NP.), can you accidently go into a Lucid Dream during an NP Focus?

Sammie

I Think I've accidently found this method while meditating two years ago... I just felt swayin and have kept doing it when relazing since then.. Im very good at swayin very far/long but I've never experienced AP thourgh this method...?

Sp3ctral Sh4dow

Sammie, meditating is a great state to practice AP in.  Because your mind is foucusing on something else other than the physical (Swaying, breathing, etc) You can enter a trance state, a type of gateway to AP. If you were to repeat this swaying again, and do it long enough, you could AP using this method. Also I would recommend waiting for Lionheart or another skilled expert to reply,  as i myself have only AP twice this way (with spinning instead of swaying).

Micael

I just wanna show my appreciation for the information in this thread, both for it's pratical value and the great inspiration it provides. Cheers fellow explorers!  :wink:
Certain things you just gotta know to experience. Certain things you just gotta experience to know.

Lionheart

Your Welcome Micael. I hope it helps you.  :-)

Spectral you said exactly what I would have said. Good Answer!

Prolonging a NP action long enough will lead to a disassociation with your body. The trick is though to not look back at that body for results or sensations. You can create a swaying sensation for hours, but if you keep looking back to see what's happening, you are negating all of that work.

The key to my technique is you must ALLOW it to morph into what it wants to and ALLOW it to draw you deeper into a NP focus.

Today I was sitting at my computer here. I went to Youtube and turned on Paul Collier's "Deep Relax" MP3 and sat back and closed my eyes. I wanted to see what was there. I started to being to feel the other things around me, like the table in back of me, the book stand to my right etc.. After awhile of just focusing on these sensations and objects, I wondered what it would be like to meld with these things. I then actually saw and felt as my Etheric/Energy body was becoming one with these objects. It was a vey strange feeling. But, I ALLOWED it to progress deeper and deeper until I felt like I was one with them. I then tried to meld with my tree in our backyard, that I can see from my window here.

I wasn't necessarily intending on doing a actual AP session per say. I was just kind of experimenting. Well the MP3 finished and when my awareness returned to my physical body, I found that about and hour and half had gone by.

That MP3 is only 30 minutes long, but I didn't hear it stop. I had no sense of my physical body, time or even sound at all.

Here's the MP3. I really like the way he does his tracks. They just make you melt away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE22Xq2gRXQ

Lionheart

Why I have always been such a strong advocate of Binaural Beats/Isochronic Tones and Light Sound Machines is masterfully explained in this video.

Here is a Scientist/Researcher named Tom Kenyon who has created a fantastic website with all kinds of great info, where you can access his material "sound" downloads for free. He has a store on his site as well, if you wish to get deeper into his techniques. But, there are a number of great downloads that can be found for free there.

I know what many here think of Channeling and Channelers in general. But listen to his explanation of his awakening. He had serious doubt (as being a Neuro Scientist) on where these messages were really coming from. He had to find out for himself whether it was indeed a internal or external source.,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDrP2bJ5wME

His website: http://tomkenyon.com/

Edit: You can find another great interview by Tom here, where he goes even deeper into his awakening and his concepts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ZGLFevR-c

He gets more into making the NP shift at will at about the 16:00 section of the video.

Sp3ctral Sh4dow

Thank you Lionheart,  I will practice more with the tracks throughout today, since last night i had a vivid dream from the 30 minute beats but had forgot to write it in my darn dream journal!

soarin12

I do this method often -or something very similar.  I just did it a couple of nights ago.  This is how I describe it.  I woke up at about 5 am and decided to take the opportunity.  I didn't move and zoned out (relaxed my mind and stopped thinking) for about 5 seconds or so.  Then I gave a 'tug' or two on my body, but not hard enough to actually move my body. (that's the wiggle part)  then I immediately followed that up with moving myself away from my body mentally.  -So I go directly from physical type movement to mental movement.

It's important to perform all this quickly with an 'I'm up and out here' mindset.  Good luck!  :)

Xanth

Quote from: Sp3ctral Sh4dow on May 31, 2014, 21:32:27
"Upon awakening, without moving or opening the eyes, immediately try to separate from one's body. The separation attempt should be carried out without any imagining, but rather with the desire to make a real movement without straining the muscles (rolling out, levitation, standing up, etc.)."
I had stumbled upon this very effect myself a while back.  Here is the article I wrote about it back then.
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/26/phasing-method-dont-open-your-eyes-when-you-wake/

I called it the eyes closed/body still technique.  The keys are the bolded parts above... and is also what makes it rather difficult.
I find it much easier to do this while coming out of an aware non-physical experience, because I usually KNOW at that point that I'm waking up. 
Doing this out of normal sleep is much harder to do, because the MOMENT you move your physical body or open your physical eyes, it's gone.  Ruined.  Opportunity lost.

Also, there's no phantom wiggling or any such movement (visualized or not) required with this. 
Just awaken... don't open your eyes or move... then just lie there looking into the blackness (which, if you notice, is actually the void/3d Blackness/depth) and within 10 seconds you *WILL* consciously phase back to the non-physical. 

I've used this technique many times since I made that post 3 1/2 years ago.  Using it, I've gone back into the same experience 6 times in a row, the only thing usually stopping me from going further are stupid biological needs.  LoL  I've done this many times to extend my experiences.  Each time you go back, you SHOULD be at the same place you left.

Rakkso

Hello,
I wanted to post something about a variation of the method Lionheart planted above, I've training/practicing the 6 points movement technique above many times a day since I read it, found that you don't even need a proper tottaly quiet background to do it, just any moment of the day with no loud noise and a moment of tranquility. (i.e. I was in a Construction of a house and after having told the workers what to do I sat in the door steps, closed my eyes and did the waving/floating left,right,front,back,up,down many times, I tryed the same with my eyes open but i had to concentrate more/harder on a point in front of me and found its just better with eyes closed.)
(Both eyes-open/closed work and I believe if I start practicing with my eyes open chances are I'll be training to split/have dual awareness, perhaps(?))

Three days ago after getting home from college I layed in the sofa and started the same thing, suddenly instead of the bouncing front,right,back,left,down,up I found myself permorming a "Kata" which i learned since i was 5.
I was feeling it completely and as real as if I were actually doing it, even performing it in my former dojo. After finishing it I felt myself again laying in the sofa and realized I had de-atached my focus. it was great. so i am no expert but I could conclude that bassicaly you can do any kind of movement you really like doing or have good "feeling impression" of how its done, so you will lose yourself more easily within that focus.

However, its just easier to close your eyes and float/fly to those 6 points around you. In the kata i was feeling arms, torso, back, and legs tensed, (not the physical ones) and havent tottaly lost/de-atached again completely like that day, it needs more concentration in the beggining.

Some short-term paying I guess :-D

What is a Kata: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kata

Astralzombie

QuoteLearning these things has it's positives. But it has it's negatives as well. The more I learn and "know", the farther I grow away from the woman I love. I don't feel like I am growing away, but I can see it in her reactions and attitude towards me now. It tends to desensitize you to things that in life that we should be sensitive to. Just knowing that you are more then your physical body changes your outlook/mindset on life quite a bit. This is why there are many people that start down this road, but can't continue. The physical life fights back and ground them.

This! This right here would be my only "warning" to people. It's a hard concept to explain how you grow to be more loving  and compassionate yet you are also less affected by tragedy and sensitive issues. I know longer care about concepts like justice or revenge. I would have no problem with the Hitler's of the world dying and then immediately going to their own heavens without a second of punishment. Why? Because my experiences have taught me to be accepting and nonjudgmental. I've learned lessons in the NP that ten lifetimes of reading religious books couldn't teach me.

Anyone who has read my posts knows that I'm no saint and I haven't yet risen above pettiness but when it comes to the important things, I am learning.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Sp3ctral Sh4dow

Xanth, You did a very great job on that website!  I've been viewing your site for about 7-8 months in collaboration with the pulse. Something strange happened when i tried that method last month i read in a free ebook, called School of Out of Body travel by Michael Raduga. I successfully did the method during the night at around 10pm after reading half of the ebook.

Here it is in a Nutshell:

* Take A nap at some point during the day
* Then, after some time, Lay down again and stay still for ten minutes. Your body should be relaxed, and be mindful since ten minutes can feel like an hour, so be patient. ( I took my nap at around 6pm, then i layed down at 10pm, stood still, Then proceeded.)
* Next, look into the darkness in your eyes. The magic happens here. You should see relatively clear images, observe them, but don't think to hard on them and just let them pass.
* Finally what should happen after observing images in about 5-15 seconds automatically,  You would be sucked into the last scene you saw. When I tried I was sucked into the image of a strange high school but there were people i recognized, such as my reading teacher. Apparently, I was in the NP,  but as a lucid dream! Nevertheless it was successful even though i didn't AP.

soarin12

I used this as an exit technique twice in the last couple days and it worked great!  I didn't get a feeling of rising or levitating but I did feel the tug of war effect and it almost made me a little dizzy.  It worked as that little shiver or wiggle that seems to dislodge the astral body from the physical.  Before I did it I took several minutes to set myself up in a relaxed minded trance state.  I only had to feel myself going back and forth -up and down for about 10 seconds before I was out.  Great technique!!  :)

Lionheart

Quote from: Rakkso on June 07, 2014, 01:31:27
so i am no expert but I could conclude that bassicaly you can do any kind of movement you really like doing or have good "feeling impression" of how its done, so you will lose yourself more easily within that focus.

That statement says it all. The goal is to not only get used to being NP, but to also use it as your "launching pad".

It does negate quite a few of the usual "signposts" though. So don't expect a lot of vibration/sounds or Hypnogogic imagery.

Lionheart

Quote from: soarin12 on June 09, 2014, 16:27:02
I used this as an exit technique twice in the last couple days and it worked great!  I didn't get a feeling of rising or levitating but I did feel the tug of war effect and it almost made me a little dizzy.  It worked as that little shiver or wiggle that seems to dislodge the astral body from the physical.  Before I did it I took several minutes to set myself up in a relaxed minded trance state.  I only had to feel myself going back and forth -up and down for about 10 seconds before I was out.  Great technique!!  :)
It is shocking how quickly it seems to work. The more you practice it, the better and deeper it gets as well.

Tom Campbell told me a couple of years ago that the "shift", was only a thought away. He said we just need to "get out of the way and ALLOW it to happen".

I found a way to do just that!  :-)