News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Rules/Laws of Astral?

Previous topic - Next topic

Hephaestus

quote:
Originally posted by wizzle

I heard from someone that if you ask someone who they are, they HAVE to reply.

Ive heard that too, and I laugh every time I hear that rubbish.

Personally im not sure to the 'extent' of what can and cannot be done, I would imagine the best way to find that out would be the experiment yourself - that way you can be certain of truth. [:)]

wizzle

When i say rules and laws i don't meen authority, but more like the law of gravity and stuff. I was wondering if there are certain things that just cannot be done, or can only be done. I heard from someone that if you ask someone who they are, they HAVE to reply. Maybe there are rules that you have to obey, i don't know. That's why i'm asking the questions :D.

This is my 3rd post in a question form, i am just really curious ;D and thank you guys so much for helping my out and replying!

Nameless

This was actually a very good question and I'm sad to see it didn't get any traction.

There do seem to be some laws that apply but not to all situations. There are areas you may visit where certain things are not acceptable or not understood and you may find you can't do those things. Like flying for instance. Often I have heard it said you can't do this here or there. I think this depends on your level of 'being'. If you are more there than here and flying is not acceptable there you won't be able to. If on the other hand you are 'barely' there or only as an unseen visitor you may find you can.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

it's also worth to mention that as long as we are connected to a physical vehicle, we cant explore the astral the same way and as free as those who are not connected to a physical vehicle, so we can only speculate what the astral energy rules are. we have common findings from our perspective, but we find certain things to be restrictive. They may not be if we have our full awareness without a physical vehicle.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

shineling

I'm not sure if it means something... but there are no locked doors in the astral. I've never ever come across one. I came across a lock once with a keypad. I just input whatever numbers and it still opened.  :-)
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

omcasey

Good observation! ..Come to think of it, I am not sure I have ever even come across a closed door in a fully conscious event.

GrumpyRabbit

Oh I definitely have NOT gotten answers, or at least clear/understandable answers, when asking who the helpers that appear to me are. And it does seem that sometimes things are just not "for" me in some particular moment, and if I try to make it "for" me anyway, I'm quickly divested of that notion.

E.g., there was one experience where possibly my higher self came to forcibly collect me from my experience and sent me back. There was one time I became lucid in a dream and got some bright idea of what I was going to do and dream character said NO YOU'RE NOT in a very loud, stern, parental-type voice. Then, just this morning, I went did something unprecedented and went to go see *someone else's* higher self, which led to a brief but interesting yet very incomplete conversation; phased back far to soon, so decided to go do the same thing again and JUST as the buzzing/shifting started to transport me there, these words appeared to me: ACCESS UNEXPLAINED, and I was *very* forcibly ejected back to my body.

So, yeah. Sometimes we just get told no. Or at least, I do LOL Lots of metaphorical locked doors for the Silly Rabbit!  :lol: