Rectangles, Squares and Sky Platforms

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Hi guys. I wanted to share this with you and I will start with a little background.

The other evening I was talking with one our illustrious members here on the phone. You might know him by the name of EscapeVelocity. We were discussing odd sky stuff. I've seen some unusual things in the sky (not talking about cloud shapes). Things like squares and rectangles and just odd shapes and structures. Now I have no proof those things aren't perfectly normal but let's just say, they aren't normal.  :-)

So anyway EV, our dearly beloved mentor calls me lazy and challenges me to meditate or project or something and go see. Can you believe that? The brute!

Okay, so he's really a nice fellow but still I decide to take it as a challenge. I honestly hadn't even considered doing so as to me I look, I see and that's enough. But I was curious if he had seen anything like it. So later I think to myself; Self why not? Go see!

And this is where my late night fun began (after getting myself down from the telephone pole that is).  :lol: :lol:

I want to preface this also by saying this gave me a huge headache right between the eyes. It only lasted about 10 minutes after the session was over though so all good. I've never had this happen before and I do think I know the reason why which I might bring up later if anyone is interested. On to the results.

I meditated on those rectangle objects in the sky and got more (and less) than I expected. I won't go through the how to part but just jump right to the point. We can discuss after if you have questions.

They are mechanical scrubbers (filters). I did NOT expect that. shocked

There seem to be many many more than have been observed and yes if conditions are right they can sometimes be seen by anyone who's looking. However they are cloaked or camouflaged most of the time.

They seem to be guided by some technology but are not 'manned' far as I could tell. As far we are concerned I think they are benign, kind of like sky vacs.

I'm going to note a few keywords below so I have a record and you might find them interesting.

Blue/black - Into the filter - made no sense (communication) (close up view)
green - healthy/clean (far view/large picture)
red - pale weak flashes here and there
Humanoid - bald round face, could be human (Blue) 2 workers(?)

Thought session had ended - Hit with images
Scrubbers clearing space/air/sky resulting in toppling of some possible societies/regimes
(not sure if Earth or elsewhere).

End note: apparently our skies/space is filled with invisible mechanics. Some of this is becoming apparent. The future will be interesting.
-------End

So there it is.

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Maybe scrubbing Carbon Dioxide from the atmosphere. Earth definitely needs that type of a cleaner.  Very intriguing results, indeed! I'm glad EV challenged you  :lol:
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Bob_the_floater

Very Interesting, I for one hope they are scrubbing aluminium, arsenic, cadmium, chromium, barium, lead, selenium, silver and CO2

Quote from: Nameless on August 18, 2020, 02:51:45
I meditated on those rectangle objects in the sky and got more (and less) than I expected. I won't go through the how to part but just jump right to the point. We can discuss after if you have questions.

Would love to hear more about the 'how to part'  :-)
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Nameless

LB - I wish I could say what the scrubbers scrub exactly but unfortunately that was not part of the answer I got. I do intend on trying again to gain more information in the coming days.

Bob - I have found in the past that if I state my intent 'out loud' meaning vocally I often get some kind of results. So this time I did something I haven't exactly done before. I lay, eyes closed and began talking softly to myself. No commands just talk. Something like this, (I want to go take a look at the rectangles I've seen in sky. I'd like to see them close up and know what they are. If any of my friends are out there that would like to help I would really appreciate it.)

Then wait a moment. I did this maybe 3 times. Hypnogogic colors began swirling in rich blue. Then blackness began developing, it took me a minute to realize I was actually very close up to one of the rectangles. I continued to talk softly asking questions and so forth. I found myself going through the filter not knowing at the time where I was. There were tunnels and holes and such but it was a confusing mess that went nowhere.

I asked, what is this? Where am I? The realization came slowly that I was actually inside a filter, much like a black air filter.  Long story short I continued in that same vein of softly asking questions and pausing.

Bob_the_floater

Thanks for the clarification Nameless. I've tried in the past to do something similar with the moon while meditating, without much result. But never vocally, something new to try out  :-)
Hopefully, the greed and exploitation of certain of mankind can no longer suppress that which is truth. -Richard E. Byrd

omcasey

QuoteI've seen some unusual things in the sky (not talking about cloud shapes). Things like squares and rectangles and just odd shapes and structures.
Now I have no proof those things aren't perfectly normal but let's just say, they aren't normal.  :-)

I'll go with that.

Good show getting in there for more data.

Isn't it strange how often we do not think to do that. Even though it is what we are good at.

I am here and will stay tuned. — definitely report when you can.

Fascinating experience and subject!

EscapeVelocity

"Even though we're good at it "... yes, hence the nudge...
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

GrumpyRabbit

Wait, what?

What's a "scrubber"? Like, a cleaner?

I have an image in my head of a bunch of invisible Roombas in the sky....lol

I think I have too many visual disturbances to ever see what you're talking about (floaters, visual snow, aftereffects of images when I look away, etc).

Do you mean these are astral type things, but, in "our dimension"?

:? :? :? :? :?

Nameless

Hahaha Grumpy, Roomba sounds about right. Many of odd things seen in the sky can be seen simply by walking outside and looking up, not NP. The exercise was more a mental meditative remote viewing. Can't of course vouche for its authenticity, just sharing what I saw.

EscapeVelocity

The great Sky Roomba...I like that!

Some of us are able to tune into these different frequencies; it happens for me quite randomly and seemingly accidentally. I get short term exposures, but they have really opened my mind to many possibilities. A fair number of people tune into the ghost frequency and see a lot of them, and it can be a real problem as it seems to be crowded, at least for a time.

I've seen a ghost and I have developed enough awareness to notice high level local ghostly activity when it is near me, such as my father and his friends presence at their last residence during my efforts to get the house ready for sale. They demonstrated very real nuisance to the process, until I had a psychic come in for a clearing, and even that brought into view a situation I had not expected.

I have not noticed any giant sky vacs...that seems to be a frequency I am yet to tune into. Knowing and trusting Nameless like I do, I have no doubt as to her accuracy in this matter. The interpretation may still be open and I just don't know. There has been mention by others about large sky platforms...this world is endlessly fascinating.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Nameless

Do try the out loud Bob and I hope you get results.

Thanks Casey, Ev is very good at nudging in the right direction, he's a natural.

I agree about the frequencies EV, we're not all tuned into all of them and surely not always at the same time. But we learn and learn and learn.

I took a further looksee but this time I only got some giant mechanical images. Nothing I could really decipher.
Will try again in future.