How many of you can say this is REAL?

Previous topic - Next topic

rem92

How many of you know, by first hand experience, that there is life after death, life out of the physical body, and that this physical life ain't all there is to it?

Hi,   I've been into and out of AP related content for several years now. But it suddenly hit me really hard, that I need to know if there is a life after death. I used to believe 100% in it, and in the astral planes, I've read Frank Kepple Resource thing, and it made a whole lot of sense to me, and took that for granted as the truth for a while. Later on i got disinterested in these things, listed to a whole lot of DeGrasse Tyson, and other stuff, which wore down the belief in the "life after death" 
Since I've been aware of this forum for so many years, and I've seen many people here claiming to have OBE's AP's (I've had little to no experience with it) I knew this was the place to ask...

How many of you know, by first hand experience, that there is life after death, life out of the physical body, and that this physical life ain't all there is to it?

Looking forward to reading you all's responses.  :|

mon9999

I can say this is real through energy works.. Try pranic healing, reiki, qi qong, violet flame and mantras. This stuff makes you sense and feel non physical energy that the conventional science never believed in.. As a pranic healer myself i healed several people already and they felt the energy even the skeptics. This is enough for me to know that we are more than just the physical body

Szaxx

You can do this yourself to find out and answer many more questions.
Have a read and if interested, join in. You get tailored help and not let down trying things that don't suit you.http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/destynee-s-plan-f65.html
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

dpk38

I never believed in the non physical before. But I kept trying, trying and trying until I experienced it myself. I'm not asking you to listen to me or anybody. Experience it for yourself
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

rem92

Thanks you all, i appreciate the responses. But im not actually looking for push and a "do it yourself, and you'll know" i was looking for YOUR perspectives on the matter, i was looking for one of you to tell me something like.. "Yea, after life is real, I've been there during my AP's" or something like so. Just reading Monroe's books ain't enough. I gotta hear it from a collective of people.

So, how about story time? 

Stillwater

You may have heard the phrase, "A collection of anecdotes does not a statistic make".

A large group of people can be very wrong, deceived, lying, etc, and so having more reports shouldn't be more convincing to a person who appreciates the empiricism of a speaker like Tyson.

I do appreciate the spirit of this topic though, so wouldn't mind sharing my own meager offerings a bit latter when I have more time.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lumaza

I have always lived by the idiom "I believe half of what I hear but everything I see". I know that's an alteration/adaptation from Benjamin Franklin's famous quote "Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see".

Nothing I heard in the past, no matter how fantastical it sounds could prepare me for experiencing it myself. No matter what anyone has written in any of the many books on Astral Projection could prepare me as well. They were great guidelines and I learned many techniques, but to do it for yourself answers your belief in full. Experiencing the "vibrations" and the other signposts for the first time will show you that yes something real is happening here. That "you aren't in Kansas anymore", lol.

I know how the many people that come to the Astral Pulse and other Astral Projection related Forums and websites hate to hear that, but it's true. You are the only one that has to believe this. That's why I stand by Szaxx and DPK.38's answer of "you need to experience it for yourself". If you don't, the posts you read in this thread will just be stories that you will still question whether they are "real/true" or not.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

rem92

I actually have experienced the vibrations many many times... both intentionally and unintentionally. I've had some experience with this, but like i said, not a lot. This one time, i believe i was taken out of my body with help of guides, or whoever it was, they seemed like they had good intentions. As they took me out, fear got the best of me, and i returned back down into myself. That happened like 5 years a go. So on an off i've been chasing this stuff around. Geez, haha why wont anybody here just hope up and say "Yea, this shitzz be realzz yo, this is what happened and why i believe so bla bla." I got the message, yea i should figure out myself, that's the best way to find out.  But isn't this site made so we would gather and communicate? So, lets do that shall we? :P    <3     

Thanks for the responses again. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Volgerle

Quote from: rem92 on August 19, 2015, 04:55:03
But isn't this site made so we would gather and communicate? So, lets do that shall we? :P    <3      
Thanks for the responses again. Looking forward to your thoughts.
There's a problem with this.

I know it might sound very arrogant but I'm just honest and I KNOW I speak just the truth for many of the experienced members here when I say this:

This topic is tiring.

That's why I assume you won't get a lot satisfying answers for you anymore on here.

Happened before. Every now and then a "skeptic" believer (Randi follower, or Dawkins, Krauss, Tyson, whoever is "en vogue" at the moment in the atheist community) comes to this forum saying 'prove to me' or 'is this "real"'? etc. pp.

I know it sounds arrogant, but this is NOT what the Pulse was and is really about in the first place. We are not here to 'convince' reductionst people who prefer to remain imprisoned in their little mind cage. That's why you might get as a reaction an invisible facepalm ("oh, not again") by many people.  :wink:

As said, it sounds arrogant but is only true: We are far more advanced here in our experience ... and personal knowledge. Yes, many of us also read up on regular and so-called "fringe" science to accompany our experiences, and we do not care if it is 'ackknowledged' by 'mainstream' science, such as you obviously do care. Many people here like e.g. Tom Campbell (physicist) and his digital theory. Check it out if you will.

But 'scientists' like Dawkins, Tyson (although they have their deserved credits in their field) etc. mislead people when they pretend to be qualified to talk metaphysics. They don't. They have no clue. They are just 'gurus' of the other kind, feeding into their sheep with the dull materialist belief system.

Why should we care (anymore) for them? We don't. It's that simple. There is a schism taking place in society and this gap gets deeper day by day. So it is like this: either you lag behind and still believe (!) in this dull materialism and fall for its 'speakers' or you don't. Simple as that. The paradigm will change in a few years to come. There is no doubt.

Anyway, to help you, here's a collection website of many (!) validation experiences. I highly recommend it although it is long, it's a good read and it is exactly what you are asking for: personal stories, validations, evidence. I posted it here before in threads 'like these'. I'm tired of it, but anyway, here we go:

http://da-lai.lima-city.de/

You also could have used the search function on AP to find validations. Did you consider dong that? Here is even a thread on validations somwhere. But the fact that you seemingly did not even bother to do this search shows to me that your real intentions seem not to be of open-minded inquiry but rather you have made up your mind already and just want to have some fun with stirring in the bee's nest on here, do you?  :wink:

I also recommend to you to read the genuine (!) research (not the pseudo-skeptic articles or books!) on NDE and Remote Viewing which yields tons of evidence. But I fear you won't do this either and prefer to watch DAwkins and Krauss videos to re-inforce your belief system.

Sorry for the rant, nothing personal, maybe you are an honest searcher and still open-minded, but watching the reductionist 'scientists' vids seems to show us otherwise. And as said, it happened on here before and we did long discussions and many here are tired of it and I assume would not even have bothered to open the thread for reading by its title.

We are further down the rabbit hole and don't need more evidence or deliver evidence to scoffers.

(I won't answer in this thread again, consider this in your reply please, because it's as I said: like many here I'm tired of it, but still hope my link will help you a bit).

Xanth

I can tell you it's REAL.

Too bad that knowledge won't help YOU.  :)

Understand?

astralm

This question has been debated and discussed to death, from philosophers thousands of years ago to lines/plots in a handful of movies every year.  No one can prove anything, anyone can 'say' whatever they want.  Everyone BELIEVES in something, the Belief in nothing is no different and with no more proof than the belief in something.

Szaxx

It's VERY real.

Look at it from another angle.
An astronomer will NEVER know for sure what's out there.
An astronaut KNOWS through experiencing the unknown directly.

You've had the initial stages pass you by and fear took you away. Try again, fear is your own doing, what you think you will see can manifest before you're through the door.
It's perfectly normal, this stupid fear thing is built in as a survival instinct and that's it. Drop the fear and go forwards, after all, you are only scareing yourself.

Become the astronaut that's in all of us, fear has no place and you'll see this barrier destroyed once you succeed.

Hit the home button before you use the search box. This opens up the whole site not the section you're in. You'll get better results.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Stillwater

QuoteBut 'scientists' like Dawkins, Tyson (although they have their deserved credits in their field) etc. mislead people when they pretend to be qualified to talk metaphysics. They don't. They have no clue. They are just 'gurus' of the other kind, feeding into their sheep with the dull materialist belief system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0-jKmcNr_8

Sometimes they behave as true scientists, and aren't afraid to do the Socratic thing and admit there are great mysteries out there they haven't answered. For instance, in this panel, Richard Dawkins and Bill Nye both openly admit that the nature of consciousness is baffling. Tyson suggests that consciousness is some sort of persistent illusion, and Bill Nye immediately points out how ridiculous that suggestion is lol.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Lumaza

I believe that this Dr. Neil Degrasse Tyson is so "grounded" here to the physical, that his higher self won't even "allow" him to Dream, lol.  :roll:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Kzaal

As everyone said here... You have to experience it yourself.
I believe this is very real, but this is my personal opinion.
I've experienced projection multiple times and I've felt like I was dying each and every time.
I still kept focusing until I achieved the projections and there I was.
I think for a brief second I was dead on every successful attempts, but time would slow down immensely in order for me to experience the projection and go back to my body before the critical moment.
The reason why I feel that this reality/life we live in is real is because it's different.
We always come back here. We wake up everyday in the same body. We dream, in a totally different dimension, then we are pulled back to reality.
It's not only different in the way that it feels different. It's different because we are in control of what we can achieve.
To me life after death is as much real as our reality because there cannot be "nothing" there was never a "nothing".
There was always something, there will always be. It's what life is...
It feels a lot like the "Matrix" way of thinking. We might even be some kind of "programs" booted by a super dimensional computer in order to answer a question!
We always think about a "Before" the universe was created. "Before" god even existed. "Before" the big-bang.
When we should be thinking "Right now, what does the universe look like", or What's next?
It's that perpetuous idea that grabs your mind for a millisecond and you tell yourself: Man! I've found it! Then you tell yourself: "Damn! I just forgot it!"
Life is THE eternal cycle that will always restart until we find that answer... Or, it will aways restart for the specific person until it finds it's own part of the answer.
We are all part of it. We are all able to think differently, every possible reincarnations, we are there and we change our way of thinking every time.
Until we hit the nail and understand what it is.
We evolve, we change. Until the universe is stable.
Until the universe is in balance.

There's is always an opposite to everything, and in every opposite there's a little part of the other side in it.
To me, no question matter more than this whole understanding of the universe laws, the universe composition and the dimensions/astral.
Is it real. I don't think there could be anything more real than the only only consciousness you'll ever get to be/control.
You'll never be someone else, you'll always be your own. You'll evolve within this consciousness.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

rem92

Quote from: Volgerle on August 19, 2015, 09:53:01

You also could have used the search function on AP to find validations. Did you consider dong that? Here is even a thread on validations somewhere. But the fact that you seemingly did not even bother to do this search shows to me that your real intentions seem not to be of open-minded inquiry but rather you have made up your mind already and just want to have some fun with stirring in the bee's nest on here, do you?  :wink:

First of all, thanks for the resource, I will certainly give it a read.
2nd, A bit quick to judging people there aren't you? where in anything i have said in here makes you think that i wanna stir things up in here?   SO! I didn't use the search engine... in your mind that is equal to... Having closed minded intentions ? again thanks for the help, if you even read this, but dude... friggin chill...

Thanks for the rest of the responses to everybody else. I appreciate the insight. I shall keep reading.

khukai

I used the be the biggest skeptic out. I needed hard facts, referenced articles and so on before I would believe anything. When I heard about AP, different planes of existence and so forth, I thought it was a joke. It sounded crazy! Until one day it happened to me, my first AP experience absolutely changed my beliefs. It definitely gave me that bit of faith I never had. I guess some things can't be explained scientifically but I do believe it's real. We're just bound by the physical of our current life, if we're leaving behind the physical while AP, there must be life beyond death.

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Volgerle

Lumaza

Quote from: Volgerle on May 24, 2022, 14:15:10
It's not real. It's f...ing real.
:-D
Sometimes it seems more "real" than this reality we are experiencing here does. Take a moment to think about that!  :-o

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

PerspectiveShift

Quote from: Lumaza on May 24, 2022, 14:34:24
Sometimes it seems more "real" than this reality we are experiencing here does. Take a moment to think about that!  :-o

This reason alone was one of the main factors I went on this journey. The one question that prompted me, "What does "Real" really mean and how can you truly know what is truly real?" Then I learned that lucid dreams/AP's can be more real that this reality.

Then I experienced a few experiences that were pretty comparable to this reality. I'm looking forwards to experiencing one that feels more real than here.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Lumaza

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on May 24, 2022, 16:07:46
Then I experienced a few experiences that were pretty comparable to this reality. I'm looking forwards to experiencing one that feels more real than here.
The "Technicolor" experiences come to mind when I read your post here! They can be mind-blowing!  8-)

LightBeam

Quote from: PerspectiveShift on May 24, 2022, 16:07:46

I'm looking forwards to experiencing one that feels more real than here.

I wish you can experience this soon. Hold strong intent while falling asleep to induce the chance.
It's absolutely mind blowing. Very vivid colors, you feel light as a feather, the very fabric of your surroundings is crystal clear, and you feel like you have expanded tremendously mentally, you feel no boundaries, you feel so free.
This is a very poor description though; I can't even find words to come even closer to how does the experience feel.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on May 24, 2022, 18:39:30
This is a very poor description though; I can't even find words to come even closer to how does the experience feel.
That happens often when attempting to describe some experiences in the NPRs. We lack the words to fully describe the things we not only see, but the places we venture. I always have a hard time fully explaining the worlds of "grids".