How often do you listen to Hemi-Sync / binaural beats?

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Man

I am curious to what other people do.  I have many Hemi-Sync meditation titles that I enjoy listening to.  I find them very relaxing but haven't really had any NP experiences from listening to them although I find that I do 'Click Out' off and on.  Maybe I'm just not aware of my experiences.  Regardless, I enjoy listening to them.  Tonight I listened to a Hemi-Sync title 'Connecting to your inner guide'.  This title really affects me while listening.  I have listened to this title about 1/2 dozen times without anything to report until this evening.  I thanked my guide for all the guidance and assistance I receive during my experiences but I really wanted to meet them face to face.  I quickly 'Clicked Out' and saw a man standing in a hallway.  He looked Spanish/Hispanic with shoulder length dark wavy hair and he said the name Anisto.  I was than back in the physical.  I was very curious about the name and looked it up online.  The name Anisto appears to be Portuguese.  I have never heard that name before tonight so I don't think I could have made it up.  Anyways, I have thanked him very much and hope to meet him again.   :-D
The Adventure Continues...

Subtle Traveler

I use some form of sound assistance each day whether meditating, simply resting, aiming for the hypnogogic state or practicing for a full OBE. Sound assistance is a key part of my overall practice. I have become someone who meditates first, then the OBE stuff can come along later if it needs to show up (this is how Jurgen Ziewe practices). In practice (especially OBE's), too many put the cart in front of the horse.

Meditation first. I would define meditation very simply as ... reducing our resistance and allowing our cork to float.

I have purchased three TMI (hemi-sync) offerings ... Patty Ray Avalon (Inner States with 6 tracks), William Buhlman (OBE Induction Techniques with 6 Hemi-sync tracks), and a very generic 45 minute hemi-sync meditation (which gets used every day). Hemi-sync is VERY effective, but not always necessary.

I also regularly use recordings from Tom Kenyon. His content has really changed things for me. He has dozens of sound recordings that he has channeled from various non-physical beings or groups, then physically recorded them over the last 15 to 20 years. For example, I used three of his attunements from the Hathors this morning (pituitary gland, solar plex chakra and heart chakra) when I awoke. Each was very effective.

I also have used various binaural beat recordings (including from Jurgen Ziewe and Tom Campbell), but I do NOT use these as much as the two mentioned sources above. I may use these once a week at the most. After experiencing hemi-sync, there is sometimes a lower quality to these recordings. However, I mention them here because there is plenty of free binaural beat recordings out there that can align the brain hemispheres. They are helpful.

I also met my primary guide (I named her Courage) about 3 months after my first OBE. While I had my first experience with a non-physical being (in the physical) over 40 years ago, there is always some surprise each time someone shows up. When I first saw Courage, she was standing over my bed and I was naked (MABA) and I felt some embarrassment. Startled, my body immediately awakened with a bit of paralyzation. I had used Ziewe's binaural beats in preparation, but the meditation tool which got me out of body was the Arcturian Nakura meditation (from Kenyon). I have reached the vibrational state consistently after listening to this particular meditation and then taking a nap (e.g., later waking to full consciousness). It is not for everyone though.

Of all my first year out of body experiences, meeting guidance was the most significant and important to me. Initially, the four Miranon recordings at the Monroe Institute were helpful in understanding guidance. In inquiring about your own guidance, you did the 'best action' by simple asking to meet your guide and then focusing on that. Most folks do not realize how simple it can be (e.g., asking with clear intention and focus).

I would also mention that I have found the teachings of Abraham very helpful in working my guidance. What distinguishes Abraham is that they are a group of non-physical beings (there are not human). When listening to them, the listener is getting a non-physical perspective. Abraham is Esther Hicks guidance.

The most helpful human author I have found on the topic of guidance currently is Frank DeMarco. He has several books which share his guidance (through channeling much like Miranon and Monroe). He has been associated with the Monroe Institute for 25 years now.

All of us have guidance. We are born from it. We extend from it when we come forth into this physical, time delimited, spatial experience ... the human experience. This is our expansion from our non-physical aspects as a new conscious being ... and our intimate participation in the expansion of consciousness ... we are very simply here physically for the joyful experience of this expansion.
As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...

T-Man

Subtle Traveler,

Thank you for your very detailed response.  I have gone over some of the names you provided.  I have decided to give one of them a try.  I searched online and have purchased the Arcturian Nakura book/CD by Tom Kenyon.

Quote from: Subtle Traveler on April 24, 2017, 10:22:26
I had used Ziewe's binaural beats in preparation, but the meditation tool which got me out of body was the Arcturian Nakura meditation (from Kenyon). I have reached the vibrational state consistently after listening to this particular meditation and then taking a nap (e.g., later waking to full consciousness). It is not for everyone though.

As you mentioned this isn't for everyone.  I am always open to reading/listening to new things.  After I have the chance to read the book and listen to the mediation CD I will let you know what I think. 

I too have listened to the Miranon audio recordings from TMI and enjoyed them.  I actually listened to all the recordings that they have posted on their site a few months ago. 

I mainly listen to the (396/417/528/639/741/852 Hz) Solfeggio Sonic Mediations by Glen Harrold on my iPad during sleep as well as William Buhlman's 'How to have an Out of Body Experience' chapter 16 affirmations.  I cycle thru these on a 3 week cycle.  I also have many Hemi-Sync mediation titles that I listen to in the evenings although I don't listen to them every evening because most are about 1 hour long and some days it is very hard to find the time.  I do enjoy them very much though!

Subtle Traveler

I probably would not have recommended that book purchase (as a first read). However, you may really like it.

Kenyon is a very clear channel. Also, the Monroe Institute likes him. They suggest him on their web site (which is how I found him). Tom vocalizes all sounds, as they are channeled through him by the non-physical beings he works with. He also has a lot of FREE stuff (sound recordings, channeled messages, sections of book and other writing) on his site:

tomkenyon.com

My book review of the Arcturian Anthology is at Amazon (if interested). You can also click on my 'Amazon' screen name and see the rest of my book reviews (including Ziewe, DeMarco, Buhlman).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/review/R21ASPAB4RRDBH?ref_=glimp_1rv_cl

I will disclose that I was attracted to the Arcturian Anthology because it presented an explanation of Jeshua (for the first time) that resonated with me. As a kid, Jeshua (Jesus) presented himself to me (glowing in his light body) in a physical setting. During the entire experience, I was NOT out of body or dreaming (e.g., I remained consciously in a physical focus). After the experience, for years I sought out answers about the experience, but no one could explain it to me in a meaningful way. I also was not the only one who had the experience, so I eventually knew that I was NOT hallucinating (but during the experience I was not sure).

It is an experience that I have shared sparingly over the years, because too many misunderstand it. However, since you decided to read the book partly based on what I wrote above, I have briefly disclosed my Jeshua experience here.

Thanks for the chat. Have fun with the book!

Sammie

Kzaal

I don't really listen to binaural beats. I did a few times maybe 4-5 years ago too, and I found a few videos on youtube like 3-4 months ago.
The reason I don't listen to theses is because I have very good musician ears and I can remember the frequencies at which they vibrate.
If I have problems focusing my thoughts and clearing my mind normally I'll just think about the frequency of the earth for example and let myself get carried away.

I can't meditate with anything covering my ears, maybe I could use some speakers but I'd get tired quickly too.
And sometimes what I don't like about binaural beats is that they'll put some background noises or some weird melody that has nothing to do with it.
I know some of them don't but I don't bother searching for them, and then downloading/transferring them into my phone to listen to, when I already don't like having something in my ears while meditating.

Also, remembering a frequency is a really good way to train your memory.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

T-Man

Kzaal,

That's great that you can remember different frequencies and vibrations.  I hope to be able to do that at some point to.  I cannot meditate unless I have headphones on because there are too many distractions.  Example, if I hear a car outside drive past, or a child playing, not to mention my very noisy cat that likes to be around me all the time!  The headphones help block out the background disruptions for me.  Hopefully I will be able to train my brain to enter these altered states more easily as I get more practice.

T-Man

Quote from: Subtle Traveler on April 26, 2017, 21:20:36
I probably would not have recommended that book purchase (as a first read). However, you may really like it.

Kenyon is a very clear channel. Also, the Monroe Institute likes him. They suggest him on their web site (which is how I found him). Tom vocalizes all sounds, as they are channeled through him by the non-physical beings he works with. He also has a lot of FREE stuff (sound recordings, channeled messages, sections of book and other writing) on his site:

tomkenyon.com

Subtle Traveler,

I have now had the chance to read the Arkturian Anthology and all I can say is that I had a hard time putting it down!  I read it over a few days but had I had more time I probably would have read it in one sitting.  There was a lot there to digest and I will certainly go back to read the book again although I have quite a few other books in my cue.  Reading this book reminded me of another book I read quite a while back called 'Keepers of the Garden' by Dolores Cannon.  It's been some time so I don't recall details about the book other than the fact that our human race is here due to our Alien Ancestry. 

It is great to hear that we are being protected by a benevolent intergalactic race of beings.  Oh, and by the way, I just saw 'Gaurdians of the Galaxy - Volume 2' on the weekend.  Two thumbs up!  I'd give it 3 thumbs up if I had another thumb!  Might have to wait until I get back to the Astral for that one!

I thought Tom Kenyon did a great job so I ordered 'The Hathor Material' and am looking forward to reading that one as well.  The meditation CD that came with the Arkturian Anthology was certainly different.  I have listened to it a couple times.  It is quite different to my usual audio listens but I will stick with it for a while.  I will also try his mediation techniques but it will take some practice trying to simultaneously visualize in 6 different directions as well as the audio in the same directions and thinking of something in past, present and future.  Sounds like a brain twister!

I have also read 'The Book of Mastery' which was another channeled book.  I thought it was okay but it didn't resonate with me as much as the Arkturian Anthology.  Thanks again Subtle Traveler for pointing me in Tom Kenyon's direction.

Subtle Traveler

T-Man ...

I can understand the comparison to Dolores Cannon, although I have not been attracted personally to her work. There are certainly similar themes, but you may also find some differing conclusions between Kenyon and Cannon. Go with what resonates (within) for you.

Regarding the Arcturian Anthology, I would suggest slowing down and reading the whole book before rushing to practice the Nakura meditation. It works, but very specifically with the Arcturian Kura (similar to our upper crown chakra). Learning how to increase awareness using the suggested exercises is important.

The lightship meditation or first soundtrack is OK to use while reading the book. I have found it a helpful background when lying down and raising energy (with the energy body and along the central channel or chakras). I often raise my energy before going to sleep, as then I am more likely to enter the vibrational state at night (I usually consciously awaken in a sleep paralysis). Lightship is something that I have used for that process successfully.

I ended up reading the Arcturian Anthology 3 times in a six month period. I understand the "wow factor". It was the first alien-oriented book that I read. If I were to point to one thing in the book, I thought that pages 50 and 60 individually were very important to understanding things. I read them daily for a while until those things became automatic for me.

The Hathors are great! I like them a lot. They are very different from the Arcturians (but good friends).

Glad the book recommendation worked out for you! Have fun!

Lumaza

I love Binaural Beats and Isochronic Tones and I do use them often. I find them to be a fantastic form of "Brain Entrainment".

My favorites for Bin beats are anything that has a background musical composition to it. Paul Collier does a great job of this. So, does Jurgen Ziewe. You can "google search" those names if you wish. Paul has a fantastic free playlist over on YouTube. Jurgen's beats are free too.

For Iso Tones, it's DJ Vishnu's Meditation series. Every one of those is very good. The last time I checked, you needed to give your email address to access them for free, which I really hate doing. But, I didn't receive any "spam", so that was okay!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

T-Man

I had a listen to Paul Collier.  His music is very relaxing and he has a lot of stuff available to listen to on youtube.  DJ Vishnu's stuff is good too.  I enjoy listening to the beats and tones that have background music.  I especially like the rhythmic patterns found in Shamanic stuff and I could listen to the Didgeridoo all day long!  There is just something addicting about that instrument!

Lumaza

Quote from: T-Man on May 12, 2017, 20:39:35
I had a listen to Paul Collier.  His music is very relaxing and he has a lot of stuff available to listen to on youtube.  DJ Vishnu's stuff is good too.  I enjoy listening to the beats and tones that have background music.  I especially like the rhythmic patterns found in Shamanic stuff and I could listen to the Didgeridoo all day long!  There is just something addicting about that instrument!
:-) 8-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla