How to achieve AP through RTZ projection?

Previous topic - Next topic

justin35ll

Recently I have been able to achieve OBE's quite frequently which is pretty amazing. They are usually always induced by using the wake back to bed method and I am conscious the entire time and directly entering the RTZ through separation. I usually do the card experiment for self verification since I am in the RTZ so much and then I proceed outside my house and fly around my house or neighborhood until waking up.
Sometimes on occasion I'll have an experience where I enter a NPR that I am completely unfamiliar with. The colors there are so much brighter than PMR or RTZ and there is much more the explore.

Anyway, I've been trying to enter other NPMR's by calling deceased friends or relative's names, opening doors and expecting there to be another reality behind it, flying upwards, or closing my eyes and trying to imagine another place. Unfortunately, I haven't had any success with any of these.

Is there any other techniques you guys use to go from RTZ to NPMR or anything else I can try?
Or is it just a matter of I haven't learned how to do it yet and once I do I will become better at it? (like most other things in the npmr)

Xanth

Realize that you're already experiencing a reality frame outside this physical reality.

It's simple really... just place the Intent to go to where ever you wish to go.  And then ALLOW yourself to shift there.
What I mean by this is visualize yourself experiencing the "place" you wish to visit, then allow yourself to be drawn there.

It's like doing a Rundown, but while you're already projecting.  A reverse rundown!  :)

justin35ll

Sorry I made it sound like that, I know the RTZ IS a reality outside of this PMR. I just don't normally use the term astral projection or astral planes so I wasn't sure how else to word it.
But thanks I'll give it a try

Contenteo

The best metaphor I have found to date to describe 'higher levels' of the astral is that of a near boiling pot of water.
I found the trick is to be comfortable with the luck of the draw. There are a lot of little secluded F23 bubbles you can end up in at the bottom of the pot. Then there is a whole gambit of bigger f24-26 bubbles.

I'd give you specific techniques, but that would destroy the whole vague concept model I am trying to instill. Like Xanth said, hone your use of intent. Practice and practice often. You'll be armed well when you opportunity arises.
Try intending not to a place, but a state with more entities.

Cheers,
Contenteo