How To Do Things (Powers and Abilities) In Dream (/Astral) Worlds (/Realms)

Previous topic - Next topic

PhaPriSpa

Questions - How To Do Things (Powers and Abilities) In Dream (/Astral) Worlds (/Realms)

Quote(I'd appreciate the Answers to this Topic ONLY from Persons that are Experienced Lucid Dreamers, Astral Travelers, Out of the Body Experiencers, and that Have Exercised Powers and Abilities on the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms, please be as Extensive and as Detailed as possible in your Explanations and Instructions, and if you can provide reference to Books in which this topics are specifically explained and taught how to do them it'd be very useful (it'd be great if the book can be found in PDF or another magnetic format to download for free on Internet). Persons with NO Experience on this (or that haven't Exercised Powers and Abilities on the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms) please DON'T reply to the topic to share information that is Not based on YOUR OWN Experience, but can reply to Ask Questions to those Persons that Have Experience and that have Replied to the Topic, to ask them to explain further on something based on their Reply, and also can reply to Ask a Question to Persons that Have Experience about a Power/Ability they want to know about.)

The idea of this Topic is to Ask My Specific Questions, and also to provide some ideas for Lucid Dreamers (Astral Projectionists) to learn and practice, as are necessary to be able to Navigate the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms and also to DEFEND (Not to Damage Only Self Defend) from those that Attack. Also the idea is that the Information Shared in this Topic is based on PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE and PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, not on Readings or Information find anywhere but ONLY INFORMATION BASED ON PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE as Lucid Dreamers and Astral Travelers.

I know that having a Teacher/Mentor in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms would be the Best as everything when Taught while in those Realms can be Understood Very Well and Easily, and also Having the Protection from the Teacher/Mentor would be Excellent not to be Attacked and Sabotaged by those that don't want one to Evolve into something more than a Human ANIMAL in the World Earth. I don't have that, and I'm on my own (monitored by those that I've spotted transporting me in what is known as "Astral Winds/Currents", you can turn around and look back and also back and above once you are placed in the Dream/Astral destination location and perhaps you'll be able to see them flying up and disappearing above in the sky or thru a surface, I've fought them in some occasions that they have Attacked when I've spotted/found them BEHIND my Dream/Astral Body once placed in the destination place/location after being dragged by a "Astral Wind/Current" that I've found to be THEM or some Foreign/External Consciousness that interferes and locates me in those Capricious and unknown places/locations without providing any hint about the reasons why I'm placed there so I'm always in my own in TERRA INCOGNITA / UNKNOWN LAND) and have NO teacher/mentor there that can train me to learn useful Abilities to do useful things there (and/or Not to interfere with the beings in those Worlds/Realms). The only teaching sources I have are the Books I read (mentioned in the Topics "Books of Lucid Dreaming - Astral Projection - OBE (Out of Body Experiences)" and "Libros de Sueños Lúcidos - Proyección Astral - Experiencias Fuera del Cuerpo"), and the Answers/Replies that Experienced Lucid Dreamers and Astral Projectionists can provide me in this Topic.

First, the TWO (2) SPECIFIC QUESTIONS I'd appreciate Answers to.

Some of the SELF DEFENSE Powers/Abilities that I consider necessary to learn while on a Lucid Dream (Astral Projection / Out of the Body Experience) in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms, and for which I'd appreciate instructions on How You Do It are:

-1. Activate an Energy/Force Shield/Field (or a Shield/Field of some sort) around one's Dream/Astral body, to protect it from attacks.

Attackers on Dream/Astral World attack from behind or try to locate themselves on the back and when they approach and touch the Lucid Dreamer (Astral Projectionist) somehow they Drain the Persons Energy/Consciousness forcing the Person to Wake Up (on the Physical World), and also they Attack with Energy on the Upper Right Zone of the Back or on the Lumbar Lower Zone of the Back, to force the Lucid Dreamer to Wake Up.

(I haven't been able to do this, so if someone have done it please explain How you do it).

-2. Have Spherical Vision to be able to look in all directions (360 degrees in all directions, like when being in the center of a hollow Sphere to be able to see at the same time all the inside area/surface of that Sphere).

Normally field vision in Dream/Astral World with the Dream/Astral Body is similar to Physical Body Eyes field of vision, and attackers approach and attack from behind (like Predators in this Physical World). This Ability is necessary to be able to notice attackers that would like to attack from behind or from out of the normal field of vision.

QuoteI mention this in a point below: Sometimes some Beings there use asking questions to you to identify if you are Conscious/Lucid and then Attack (to make one Wake Up), so is a good idea NOT to verbally speak as they use methods to make one Wake Up that include attacking from Behind (don Juan in Carlos Castaneda's book "The Art of Dreaming" mentions a spherical location 60cm behind the top of the Right Shoulder Blade, so that's perhaps one of the points/locations this beings attack, also in another book/reading I read that there is a lumbar location in the back with some nervous terminals that have some usefulness in the Dream/Astral Body and that is a point that these beings Attack), if one turns around when having one being in front one can see another one being sneaking from behind and then Attacking, so They Know as PREDATORS how to Attack Lucid Dreamers (Astral Travelers) by attacking them from BEHIND, and also by Touching them on the Head and also by touching them (for example when Shaking their Hand) and draining (or destabilizing) their energy. In many Stories/Anecdotes the Lucid Dreamers lose their consciousness when they start to speak to a Dream Character in their Lucid Dreams (usually looking as a known relative), so, something occurs when speaking to the beings in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms, so it works to Stay Away from them and Not to engage in Conversation with them as that will cause one to Wake Up.

QuoteI also mention this in a point below: ... as Joselito Montero mentions in some of his books is NOT recommended to change considerable things in a Dream/Astral World/Realms, such as the Weather, the Landscape, the Suns and Moons and Stars, the Persons and Beings in it, in general any Object and Being in there, and so on. Sometimes I think the Attacks on Conscious Lucid Dreamers and Astral Travelers could be because in their IGNORANCE they PLAY (or Plan to Play) with those Worlds/Realms and the Beings and Persons in them, and that's why they are Attacked and Stopped (like stopping a Bully that is harming others), even if the Lucid Dreamer (Astral Traveler) detects or Not the Attack (they Attack from behind in Many Cases so, in Many cases the Attack won't be noticed unless the Lucid Dreamer develops the ability to detect the presence of other beings even if the sneak from behind as it eventually happens, another thing is Defending from their Attacks). Persons that go to the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms to cause Damages ARE HANDLED by the beings monitoring them and also by the beings that protect those Worlds/Realms and are either relocated to other Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms or are Attacked and forced to Wake Up. This is something that Applies to all the Powers/Abilities mentioned in this Topic.

(I haven't been able to do this, so if someone have done it please explain How you do it).

Some of the Additional Abilities that are NECESSARY to learn and practice while on the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms are the following. It'd be nice if Experienced Lucid Dreamers (Astral Travelers) can share some ideas on how they do this Powers/Abilities on their experiences in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms.

-A. Stabilize in a Lucid Dream (Astral Travel) the Dream/Astral Body on the Dream/Astral World/Realms it is currently in and in those it moves/transports to during the experience.

-B. Extend the Lucid Dream (Astral Travel) experience in the Dream/Astral World/Realms.

-C. Cross Thru Walls and other objects in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms.

-D. Flying. (In a Joselito Montero book he recommends to do it only when you see that the beings in the Dream/Astral World/Realm are doing it, or to do it out of the sight of the beings of and Dream/Astral World/Realm where it doesn't occurs, the beings on that World/Realms would be scared/surprised by that and the idea is NOT to cause them harm/problems as each World/Realms has its Rules of Behavior).

-E. Telekinesis. Move objects. (Applies the same thing mentioned on "D" regarding Flying by Joselito Montero).

-F. Teleporting. (By practically crossing any surface element it occurs and also when the Dream/Astral spaces change constantly and entering/crossing to the changed spaces).

-G. Be Under Water (or inside Soil and other solid or fluid objects/environments) and be able to Breath.

-H. Telepathy. To be able to communicate Mind to Mind without Verbal communication. (One of the IMMEDIATE ways a Lucid Dreamer is recognized is when he/she Open his/her mouth and starts talking, so is better NOT to speak in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms as the person becomes an immediate target to those that wish to Attack him/her to Wake him/her Up).

-I. Invisibility. It'd be very useful to be able to be Invisible so that one Don't Scare or Upset some person or being in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms; sometimes ones appearance is SCARY (Not Normal Human Being Looking) and the persons and beings in those Worlds/Realms get Scared when they see one (if for some reason one has a Scaring Appearance). Sometimes one is Invisible to some or all of the beings and persons in a World/Realm, and the normally is Not At Will, so is nice to be able to activate that AT WILL in order not to upset the persons and being in those Worlds/Realms.

(I haven't been able to do this AT WILL, so if someone have done it please explain How you do it).

-J. Navigation. Every experience in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms is being in TERRA INCOGNITA (UNKNOWN COUNTRY/LAND/WORLD). I'd be nice to locate a Map to know where one is. SOMEONE (and of course the Owners of this Worlds/Realms including the Physical World we call Earth where we currently live into) must have this Maps (or Navigation Systems) that should allow them to navigate to specific places in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms.

-K. Night Vision. Some (MANY) environments in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms are DARK and OBSCURE; in some of them is possible to see some things, in other mazes (3 dimensional mazes where one is driven by the Astral Currents or the Beings that monitor one while one is in those Worlds/Realms) and places is Not possible to see. Giving the instruction verbally is telling the Being monitoring one to do it (so is recurring to a third party to do the job), but ¿have YOU done it AT WILL? (for example, by mentally inducing it to occur, perhaps not illuminating the environment but by activating some sort of night vision in one's Dream/Astral Body Eyes like the one seen in military night vision technology).

-L. Understanding the language of the Persons (mentioned/known as Dream Characters) in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms.

In some occasions you can hear them speaking in your language (English, Spanish, French, and surely others), bur sometimes you can hear them speaking in another language that one can NOT understand.

This point is related to Telepathy as a Language should be spoken unless a Non-Words language is used.

Sometimes some Beings there use asking questions to you to identify if you are Conscious/Lucid and then Attack (to make one Wake Up), so is a good idea NOT to verbally speak as they use methods to make one Wake Up that include attacking from Behind (don Juan in Carlos Castaneda's book "The Art of Dreaming" mentions a spherical location 60cm behind the top of the Right Shoulder Blade, so that's perhaps one of the points/locations this beings attack, also in another book/reading I read that there is a lumbar location in the back with some nervous terminals that have some usefulness in the Dream/Astral Body and that is a point that these beings Attack), if one turns around when having one being in front one can see another one being sneaking from behind and then Attacking, so They Know as PREDATORS how to Attack Lucid Dreamers (Astral Travelers) by attacking them from BEHIND, and also by Touching them on the Head and also by touching them (for example when Shaking their Hand) and draining (or destabilizing) their energy. In many Stories/Anecdotes the Lucid Dreamers lose their consciousness when they start to speak to a Dream Character in their Lucid Dreams (usually looking as a known relative), so, something occurs when speaking to the beings in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms, so it works to Stay Away from them and Not to engage in Conversation with them as that will cause one to Wake Up.

-M. Generating Energy thru the Hands (or other body parts) as Energy Balls (With some Color sometimes Red) or as Energy Hits (usually Invisible), and also Concentrating Energy to produce Fire (make objects Burn with Fire).

I include this element only as an Offensive ability/power to Self Defend from an Attack, and hurt the Attacker.

(I haven't been able to dominate and have control of this, so if someone have done it please explain How you do it).

Also, Other Additional Abilities that are Interesting to learn and practice while on the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms are the following. It'd be nice if Experienced Lucid Dreamers (Astral Travelers) can share some ideas on how they do this Powers/Abilities on their experiences in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms.

-I. Change Things in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms. This is something that is useful to know but as Joselito Montero mentions in some of his books is NOT recommended to change considerable things in a Dream/Astral World/Realms, such as the Weather, the Landscape, the Suns and Moons and Stars, the Persons and Beings in it, in general any Object and Being in there, and so on. Sometimes I think the Attacks on Conscious Lucid Dreamers and Astral Travelers could be because in their IGNORANCE they PLAY (or Plan to Play) with those Worlds/Realms and the Beings and Persons in them, and that's why they are Attacked and Stopped (like stopping a Bully that is harming others), even if the Lucid Dreamer (Astral Traveler) detects or Not the Attack (they Attack from behind in Many Cases so, in Many cases the Attack won't be noticed unless the Lucid Dreamer develops the ability to detect the presence of other beings even if the sneak from behind as it eventually happens, another thing is Defending from their Attacks). Persons that go to the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms to cause Damages ARE HANDLED by the beings monitoring them and also by the beings that protect those Worlds/Realms and are either relocated to other Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms or are Attacked and forced to Wake Up. This is something that Applies to all the Powers/Abilities mentioned in this Topic.

-II. Fast Speed. To be able to move at a faster speed than other beings in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms, and also to be able to Slow Down the speed of things occurring in the Dream/Astral World/Realm. This could be useful to Defend from Attacks.

-III. Time Travel and also the ability to Manipulate Time Forward and Backward the Lucid Dream (Astral Travel) events (like doing that in a video going Fast Forward or Rewinding it, but in this case doing that to the entire Lucid Dream). In the Time Travel aspect, it'd be accessing the Records of the activities of this World (Earth) or another World/Realm and being able to move to a specific Time and Location in the Past or the Future of that World and be able to witness in 3 dimensions (like in a Lucid Dream and Astral Projection) what has happened or what will happen in that World/Realm. This could be useful to Defend from Attacks.

-IV. Shape Shifting. Being able to change the shape of the Dream/Astral Body and also change into another Being (an Animal or a Plant for example) and experience what being like that being is like. (This can include also beings that currently don't exist in the World Earth, but that are part of tales, like Dragons and Fairies, among many others more).

-V. Mind Reading. This ability can be related to the Telepathy and can be useful also for the Understanding of other languages spoken by persons in other Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms.

I've posted the topic "What To Do When Achieving Complete Freedom /Analysis About Being Completely Free" as a complement to this topic, were analysis can be made about what it is (/should be) like to achieve FREEDOM and what is (/should be) required to be able to handle being FREE.

My best regards, and in advance Thank You to those Experienced Lucid Dreamers and Astral Travelers who Kindly Answer to this Topic and Generously Share their Knowledge and Experience.

Pha Pri Spa (Phasing Primer Spanish/French)

:)

Selski

That's a lot of questions!  :-o  :-P

It would take me a whole year to answer everything, so I'll just start slowly.

Self-defence. My preferred method is to become a hologram so that any attacks on my body simply go right through me. How do I become a hologram? By thinking it.

It really is that simple. I do need to be very lucid to carry this off though. As long as I keep the thought that I'm no longer physical (and therefore no longer solid) any weapons/fists/bullets meet no resistance when they reach me.

Then I simply smile or wave at the perpetrator. It's a peaceful, enjoyable and easy method.

Moving onto all-round vision, I've had this only once. I have no idea how I managed to do it - it simply came naturally to me. At the time, it seemed perfectly normal but is really very mind-boggling to think how it was done.

Quite a few of your other points come naturally and easy to me as long as I remain aware that I'm projecting/dreaming. After all, why wouldn't I be able to breathe underwater if I'm not solid and have no lungs? Same with going through walls/solid objects.

When it comes to myself, if I have a high level of lucidity I can do pretty much anything. However, when it comes to others (dream characters/astral beings/whatever you wish to label them), that's a different matter. Not only would I not want to experiment/mess with another being (even if they are only self-created), I like to remain polite, peaceful and show respect. After all, I'm only a visitor in their world.

I've been able to change environments and instantly manifests objects (I have the knack of always having money in my pockets - simply because I KNOW it will be there when I put my hand in) - but there are certain experiences where these abilities don't/won't work. I haven't managed to ascertain why not.

In a nutshell, a lot of it is based on mental thought. It's more than believing it's possible - it's knowing it's possible. There's a difference.

I still have a lot to learn and top of my current list is telepathy/non-verbal communication.
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

Phalanx

I have to agree with selski that a few of the points come naturally and easy.

--
2. I have had this experience a few times, though not I would say at will, they just happened randomly. I read a few books of other peoples experiences that say something like that at a higher astral plane farther from physical some point see 360 all the time at and beyond those planes, do not know to what truth that is though.

Note on this as it seems about similar, I have had a few dreams/experiences where I cloned myself 2-3 times and then was able to see from each of them simultaneously, tend to wake up with a bit of a head ache though after wards.

--
J. I have a map drawn up of the area around where I live from dreams and its similarities and differences between physical and the rtz area.
Everything past that I do not think is able to be mapped. Ive read a lot of experiences that people just thinking about where they want to go and then they just teleport there so it renders a map nearly non important or not needed, though many people build a locale map telling where the water fountain is in the courtyard in relation to the tallest building, some locales are not able to be related in time or space to another at best some people say its on so and so plane but where on that plane compared to another place on that plane is not known.

--
L. I have a lot of dreams/experiences where someone is talking to me in another language, always tends to be Chinese and in a few cases I reply back in the same language, though I have no idea what is fully being said I do remember the meaning behind the message conveyed. In real life I have learned a bit of Japanese and French comparable to an elementary level. I would be able to get around if I were visiting those places but that is it no long conversations. My most notable experience of this as brief as I can put it... I was in an old village that had a court yard at its center, it was evening and there was a town dinner which seemed like a common occurrence as they all had a family vibe of each other, and I walked off and looked about for a moment when an old man who followed me came by started talking to me in Chinese, as for what was said word for word I have no idea, I responded back in Chinese fully, I know this because learning the bit of Japanese I have enough of an understanding of eastern languages that I can tell them apart. But word for word I have no idea, but the meaning behind it was that I didn't belong anymore, like the area was once my home but that I had moved on.

Never been attacked after having respond in the right or wrong language or anything like that.

Funnily though reading the tidbit about being attacked at the mentioned spherical location 60cm behind the top of the Right Shoulder Blade, I walked into a psychic shop once and a practitioner said I had a energy leak at that area of my body, and then sometime later out of kicks I had an aura screen/photo thing done and something was up with the same area. Though I recall no dreams/experiences of being attacked in such a spot though. I do have an experience I mentioned here in my dream journal about being caught in the lower back and then later somewhat healing someone in the same area... http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_dreams/phalanxs_dream_journal-t46999.0.html (the first post).

--
I. I actually do this a lot in my dreams/experiences from growing trees, which I think I noted in one of my posts I was trying to get away from dogs. (I do not know where the post is, brief explanation I was running from dogs and grew a tree out of the ground and held on to a branch and rode it up as it grew to get away from said dogs). I moved a entire planet, split a planet in half and then put it back together (I split it in half and used it to swallow up and close it on a shadow entity that I have mentioned a many a times in some of my posts, that though I was under attack I had believed already before changing anything). I have stopped the weather, changed the time of day, changed clothes instantly. Also could add to this changing objects from one thing into another or summoning/creating objects from no where or nothing. I have never been attacked or bothered having done such things though.

I have never been attacked but it was frowned at once when trying to fly off, an entity I guess knew my intention and tried to keep me preoccupied so that I wouldn't do it.

--
II. I think fast speed is quite easy, but your mention to slow down is almost akin to time control. But cant really explain how to do it as it is just done like thinking oh I want to run fast then just doing it, the Flash being my favorite DC hero and always liked the idea probably helped the idea.

--
IV. I have 3 experiences of this and I wasn't lucid for the first dream but I understood the process behind doing it. 1. Identify yourself as what you want to be and then 2. Feel the morphing / change into what you identify. I turned into a lizard, .... its interesting to have a tail. The second experience I became partially aware and I interrupted / changed the process as I wasn't able feel the change but I was looking into a puddle of water so I treated my body as a normal object and changed it into a type of monkey I do not know what kind though, think it was a Japanese Macaque/Baboon. The idea behind that was watching as the body visually changed. And the 3rd experience I changed into a fish, which was instantaneous just the thought of I am now a fish and then was a fish. But, I had become aware that it was a dream after swimming in the water and thinking omg I cant breath even though I was a fish, and it took some strenuous thought to say, I am dreaming so I can breath underwater a fish or not, and then was able to breath. ...the feeling of water flowing through you and your gills as you breath is weird.

--
Id say the only things I haven't done are 1, B (which Id love to figure out how to do), I (invisibility), K, and V.
Id have to pull out my dream journal to read up on the few time travel ones.
But as said most of it is done naturally. But most experiences for me are just on the dream level not lucid or awareness coming after the fact, still working in that area.

I might start a post or revive one about being stopped when it comes to flying as I want to carry that on a bit for some discussion, same goes for some of the being attacked when trying to do things.

Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard

Selski

Quote from: PhalanxI might start a post or revive one about being stopped when it comes to flying as I want to carry that on a bit for some discussion, same goes for some of the being attacked when trying to do things.

*thumbs up* I'd join in the discussion.  :-)

Interesting experience regarding the Chinese language - any thoughts on that? I suppose it could be interpreted as a past life, or maybe a dream simulation that you've already passed so no need to be there any more. What do you think?

If you don't interpret your experiences, no worries - I love a good puzzle and am inclined to ask everyone what they think their dreams might mean!  :-D

Phalanx

I attempt to interpret dreams I think are important as soon as I have them, most of the rest I do write down so that if there is another experience related its there to review.
At first I thought it might be a bit of past life, which it still might be but the dream happened around a time where I had a lot of questions and was feeling lost/alone and was looking for that home feeling of being welcomed and not alone. Which in the dream when I walked off I was feeling a longing for the feeling of such family represented in the dream, and when walking away I had a knowing feeling that I didn't belong there though I may have once. I was looking at the stars when the old man reinforced the idea that it was okay to have visited but that I couldn't stay and said that out there somewhere motioning to the stars was what I was looking for, and that I would find it.
Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard

Selski

Thanks for the extra thoughts Phalanx. Sounds like a lovely, sad, nostalgic sort of dream if that makes sense.

Did you find your 'home' or at least feel less alone these days?  :-)

Karxx Gxx

great post! I have trouble even moving. My vision is wack and I kinda slowly float in the general direction i want to go slowly for about 15 seconds and wake up. Oh, and I seem to not be able to open doors or anything. Quite troublesome. But this will be useful for sure!
Your way is The way

Phalanx

Well I would say that I still feel alone, but not quite as lost as I used to be.
-Neville Goddard

EscapeVelocity

In reply to the OP, Selski expressed the fundamental requirement to any action within the Non-Physical: it requires the thought of doing it, coupled with the 'Intent' of doing it, expressed by the execution of it. It happens rather instantaneously...if unsuccessful, then you missed a component or the application. When done right, it seems very easy; when done wrong, one is left wondering why.

In my own experience, early on the 'Intent' seems of paramount importance, literally 'all of it', and it can be that simple (such as movement/navigation/transitioning); the middle maneuvers deal with emotions and overcoming them (fear, sexual desire); these require an application of forceful intent/deflection (clue!);the more complicated maneuvers (like reading someone's thoughts/impressing an idea) take some thought and construction, and then the execution of the thought may have its own nuances and requirements; and it all goes either right or wrong in an instant; you are left to wonder after the fact.

The environment/situation IS important. This is where the idea of the 'FEEL' enters into the equation. 'Do as the locals do', if it doesn't feel right when you mentally consider the option, then don't do it, consider another way. If you are continually getting kicked out of experiences in this fashion, then this should be taken as a sign that you need to understand the subtle nature of the question being offered to you, and consider an alternative. This is an example of how tough and subtle the testing is...and it can be quite frustrating.

From my last few years' experience, I can also say that this is a time of development of your Non-Physical Personality, the 'Dream You' and quite possibly the extent of consciousness you will take upon your transition into the next Reality. Simply put, do you want to go into the Afterlife with a 3rd grade education or possibly a 10th grade education, or better?

What makes you think you will automatically know more than you do now, when you transition?

What if it is less? Just a question...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Selski

PhaPriSpa

In the book "The Astral Projection Guidebook: Mastering the Art of Astral Travel" written by Mrs. Erin Pavlina, are mentioned a lot of very useful information regarding some abilities to develop during Astral Travels (and also during Lucid Dreams).

Post in The Astral Pulse:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_book_reviews/books_of_lucid_dreaming_astral_projection_obe_out_of_body_experiences-t46899.0.html;msg367989#msg367989

My best regards.

Pha Pri Spa (Phasing Primer Spanish/French)

Xanth

PhaPriSpa

Below I quote a recent post I've made related with this Topic that I hope could be of Help to those trying to learn about this Powers and Abilities that can be Learned on the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms.

Trying to explain with Words something that is Experienced and Felt is not easy, but the Experiences Shared regarding what is possible to Do while in Lucid Dreams and Astral Projections, can be of Help to those trying to Learn about this.

I haven't got any Guide/Teacher in the Dream/Astral Worlds/Realms so I've had to learn by Try and Error/Success; it'd be nice to have a Guide/Mentor but even by asking for it in the past (when I had more Expectations about this and was New in it) he/she/it haven't presented yet (other ones trying to sabotage me have presented and are always answered with my complete Rejection and whenever possible Fight and Defeat Them), who knows maybe some day he/she/it/they will present and offer some Assistance and Guide/Teaching.

Trying to describe these things with word always reminds me of Don Juan's Words (Castaneda's Nagual Teacher), in Castaneda's Book "The Art Of Dreaming", where he wrote:

"Intent or intending is something very difficult to talk about. I or anyone else would sound idiotic trying to explain it. Bear that in mind when you hear what I have to say next: sorcerers intend anything they set themselves to intend, simply by intending it."
"That doesn't mean anything, don Juan."
"Pay close attention. Someday it'll be your turn to explain. The statement seems nonsensical because you are not putting it in the proper context. Like any rational man, you think that understanding is exclusively the realm of our reason, of our mind."
"For sorcerers, because the statement I made pertains to intent and intending, understanding it pertains to the realm of energy. Sorcerers believe that if one would intend that statement for the energy body, the energy body would understand it in terms entirely different from those of the mind. The trick is to reach the energy body. For that you need energy."
"In what terms would the energy body understand that statement, don Juan?"
"In terms of a bodily feeling, which it's hard to describe. You'll have to experience it to know what I mean."

And in Stefan's Book he mentions that is important "believing in yourself and using expectation to manipulate the dream", which is the Intent/Intending mentioned by Don Juan in Castaneda's Book. Is important to Try and have the Intention and Decision to Succeed, specially in things that other's have done (which is why the Experiences Shared by those who reply to this Topic are important for other to Try/Intent and do it themselves while in a Lucid Dream or Astral Projection).

Quote from: PhaPriSpa on April 28, 2021, 14:46:37
This is an Interesting book that I've read recently, which illustrates how hard it is to try and share via Words/Writing/Text some guide regarding the different Abilities that can be developed in the Dream/Astral Realms.

NOTE/WARNING: If you'll buy the Book, do it on AMAZON.COM, because there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE between the price on Amazon (reasonable Kindle Version for Us$4.99 and Soft Cover for Us$9.99) and the price on the Autor's Web Page (HUGE AND VERY EXPENSIVE Us$47 to Us$67, which is FIVE TO TEN Times the Cost on Amazon.Com).

36. Lucid Dreaming Superpowers: Your ultimate guide to mastering lucid dreaming and experiencing superpowers
By: Stefan Zugor

Buy at Amazon:

PaperBack (Soft Cover) - amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Stefan-Z/dp/1535592745/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

Kindle - amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Stefan-Z-ebook/dp/B01ILEB9XS/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/HowtolucidOfficial/videos

Web Site:
https://howtolucid.com/
https://howtolucid.com/lucid-dreaming-superpowers/

Some additional Topics that can be found interesting as Reference to this SuperPowers Topic, can be the following (in complement to the Reference Movies mentioned in this Book):

Becoming Lucid in Dreams - Movie Scenes Of How It Is Like
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/becoming_lucid_in_dreams_movie_scenes_of_how_it_is_like-t46906.0.html

Movies - Lucid Dreaming - Astral Projection - OBE (Out of Body Experiences)
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/movies_lucid_dreaming_astral_projection_obe_out_of_body_experiences-t46904.0.html

Flying in Lucid Dreams - Videos Of How It Is Like
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/flying_in_lucid_dreams_videos_of_how_it_is_like-t46903.0.html;msg364842#msg364842

My Best Regards.

PhaPriSpa