Do we have a life to go back to in 4th density?

Previous topic - Next topic

jamie6747

For example did we lead a form of life in 4th density then decide to live a human experience on earth then return to 4th density? maybe one half of our families are living in a house in 4th density and the other half of the family is here on earth? When its our time to go back it might be time for one of them to come here?

Xanth

Meaningless terms are meaningless?

You are consciousness.  You are what you're looking for already.

Lumaza

Perhaps we are living in both of them and more at the same time.

Start logging your nightly dreams and you will see that there is patterns found in them. You need to do this every night. Then, go back to them after about a month and read them. You will see puzzle pieces coming together!  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

dpk38

Quote from: Xanth on September 15, 2015, 03:22:26
Meaningless terms are meaningless?

You are consciousness.  You are what you're looking for already.
All of us aren't yet ready to take such a huge leap. To get what you are saying will take time, Theres a lot of beliefs to be broken down . newbies would barely understand you. Don't waste your energy here.
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Xanth

Quote from: dpk38 on September 15, 2015, 07:55:26
All of us aren't yet ready to take such a huge leap. To get what you are saying will take time, Theres a lot of beliefs to be broken down . newbies would barely understand you. Don't waste your energy here.
But believing there are these "density levels" isn't such a huge leap?  :)

dpk38

Quote from: Xanth on September 15, 2015, 12:09:17
But believing there are these "density levels" isn't such a huge leap?  :)
Astral Energy 1
Joined in August 28

Take it easy, :)
The answer to all questions is earnest self enquiry, "Who am I?"

Xanth

Quote from: dpk38 on September 15, 2015, 16:25:15
Astral Energy 1
Joined in August 28

Take it easy, :)
It was just an innocent, and related question.
Also, people come here with all ranges of experience... everything from the beginner to the avid explorer.  :)

jamie6747

Quote from: Lumaza on September 15, 2015, 03:58:50
Perhaps we are living in both of them and more at the same time.

Start logging your nightly dreams and you will see that there is patterns found in them. You need to do this every night. Then, go back to them after about a month and read them. You will see puzzle pieces coming together!  :wink:

My dreams seem random, i have however had some really strange one's witch included a woman hiding behind a tree peeking out looking at me, Another one was similar to that of the 4th density world Bob Monroe described as being a world full of pink clouds huge cliffs and super enhanced colors, thats how it looked to me but it did not seem like a dream, it was as if i where there. Maybe dreams let people access higher-dimensional spaces?

Lumaza

Quote from: jamie6747 on September 15, 2015, 18:29:11
Maybe dreams let people access higher-dimensional spaces?
BINGO, we have a winner!  :-D

Being consciously aware in your dreams will reveal many things. You need to get in the habit of doing it often though. That's why a Dream Journal is so important to LDing. It gives you a chance to discern what is happening for yourself, instead of reading about it in a book or a Forum like this one, you learn from your own perspective.

Also, one other important thing, try to direct your adventures using a intended destination before you go to sleep. Make this your last thought as you drift off. If you have a question about something in your life or basically any questions at all, ask these before you drift off. If you awaken in Sleep Paralysis, ask the question again. You won't get a simple yes or no answer though. You normally will find yourself in some long drawn out quest or adventure, with the answer to your question being buried deep inside of it. In the morning you may just simply "know" the answer or you might have to search for clues to it from your most recent adventure.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

jamie6747

Quote from: Lumaza on September 15, 2015, 19:18:27
BINGO, we have a winner!  :-D

Being consciously aware in your dreams will reveal many things. You need to get in the habit of doing it often though. That's why a Dream Journal is so important to LDing. It gives you a chance to discern what is happening for yourself, instead of reading about it in a book or a Forum like this one, you learn from your own perspective.

Also, one other important thing, try to direct your adventures using a intended destination before you go to sleep. Make this your last thought as you drift off. If you have a question about something in your life or basically any questions at all, ask these before you drift off. If you awaken in Sleep Paralysis, ask the question again. You won't get a simple yes or no answer though. You normally will find yourself in some long drawn out quest or adventure, with the answer to your question being buried deep inside of it. In the morning you may just simply "know" the answer or you might have to search for clues to it from your most recent adventure.

Thanks for the advice, i will try the dream method you have provided.