I need Very Very Very, Extremely basic method

Previous topic - Next topic

Astral_Raven

I need some to help me. I need a basic basic basic method. Not any of this meditation and stuff. I just need a easy beginners method. I'm serious. It seems everyone can astral  project but me. I've tried the rope and I'll shake every now and then but still nothing happens I could climb that rope forever. Someone please help me be a astral projection mentor for me. If you can help just reply or private message

All thanx

-Raven
Never be contained, be free as the Wind, flow as smooth as Water, be as grounded as Earth, and as fierce as Fire.

Tayesin

Hi Raven,
Have you tried the White Light method ?  If you do, you will need to practice it every day for about a month.  Then again, any method needs to be tried for as long.

No point in trying something a few times then dumping it to search for something else, when not knowing for sure if the first thing would work is the real problem.

Lastly, succeeding at OBE/projection is totally relative to the timing being Perfect for you.

Good luck.
:)

BirthOfTheNight

Hi, I know you may have heard this many times, but this is the absolute best advice that anyone can give you on projection (other than yourself). You need to read as much as you can. Get as much "hard-knowledge" on the subject as you can. Use what you like and disregard the rest.  When you feel you have a good amount of knowledge on the subject. Lie down (anyway you like), you don't have to be in Earth Position. You will project sooner if you follow what is right for you.  One of the most common mistakes that a new projector can make is thinking that you have to train yourself to leave your body, like a forced projection... this is not the case.  You must relax and find the state in between sleep and full consciousness.  When you get here you have to LET GO AND LET THE PROJECTION HAPPEN. Focus on where you want to be and with practice you will find yourself there.  Of course, the more you do this the easier it will be. I'm not saying this is the GREATEST METHOD of all time. I feel this is the best way to teach a beginner.  If you find something that works better for you than go with that. Projection is personal.
That in which you have doubts cannot be accomplished. That in which you have no doubts can be accomplished.

astralspinner

QuoteNot any of this meditation and stuff

You're familiar with the saying about wanting to run without learning to walk first?

Projection requires you be in the state between awake and asleep. Meditation puts you in that state. Get a good book on meditation - there's an excellent one by Eric Harrison, if you want a recommendation. . .

MisterJingo

Quote from: astralspinner
QuoteNot any of this meditation and stuff

You're familiar with the saying about wanting to run without learning to walk first?

Projection requires you be in the state between awake and asleep. Meditation puts you in that state. Get a good book on meditation - there's an excellent one by Eric Harrison, if you want a recommendation. . .

If you are talking about Harrisons 'Teach yourself to meditate' I second that recommendation :) A book free of dogma, spiritual and religious overtones. Meditation in its purest form.