I think iv figured it all out now

Previous topic - Next topic

astralee

If I project in the morning my body is relaxed and I can easily focus my mind and I just block out the world and project easy with no exit method, and the dreams last an hour,But when I do it at night it takes me an hour to get  almost relaxed and focused and the dream last 10 mintus
How do you get your body relaxed before bed.

Szaxx

It's 4 times harder if you know what to do before sleep.
Basically, clench up all your muscles slowly, hold em for a sec then slowly release. Start at your toes and work up till you get to your head.
Give this a shot. You will relax faster and get a feel when its all done. :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

Quote from: astralee on September 17, 2013, 14:29:17
cool thanks see why im confused https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPSDfESpo2o
There are many confusing videos and books to be found on AP in general. Everyone has their own perception of what is really happening and then uses that perception to teach others. Some of these books totally contradict what is said in another.

This is why I say experience and observe it for now. Keep a good Journal, so that you can go back, look at your notes and figure out for yourself what is really happening. I come from the school of thought that "I believe half of what I hear, but everything I see"!  :-)

This is also the reason I very rarely share an actual NPR experience that I had. I want people to experience their own things, not try to mimic or expect what happens in mine.

Xanth

I'm SERIOUSLY not a fan of that guy... he's very misleading.  I'm not sure if it's on purpose or accidental, but seriously, I'd highly advise not watching anything to do with him.

Simply put, you can't have a dream of an OBE, unless OBE is ONLY the subject of the dream. 
A dream of an OBE *IS* a conscious projection.  You're either aware that you're dreaming or you're unaware that you're dreaming.  It's really that cut and dried.

Szaxx

I watched a few mins and wondered why the profanities?
He has a following so the interest is there.
I may watch more too.
A book isn't judged by its cover.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Astralsuzy

Quote from: astralee on September 17, 2013, 08:00:22
How do you get your body relaxed before bed.
Get in a comfortable position and meditate.  If your body starts to feel uncomfortable, do not pay any attention to it.   Put your mind into medicating and nothing else. 

astralee

i started to control a dream character this mornin i dident even try to control the dream, i just observed it it was like playing a computer game no wonder i  i couldent control my self in the dream.   

Sixx

Quotecool thanks see why im confused https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPSDfESpo2o

I've watched this guy Rich a few times, he's ok, he says what he thinks and doesn't care what people think about him.
The important thing to remember is no to take what he says as gospel, or anyone else for that matter,
even hes says frequently "don't believe me go out and research for yourself, I'M just saying"

As far as the profanities go, I think its quite humorous, especially when he goes on a rant and gets angry.
everyone is different though. :-D

Lionheart

Quote from: Sixx on September 18, 2013, 17:40:00
I've watched this guy Rich a few times, he's ok, he says what he thinks and doesn't care what people think about him.
The important thing to remember is no to take what he says as gospel, or anyone else for that matter,
even hes says frequently "don't believe me go out and research for yourself, I'M just saying"

As far as the profanities go, I think its quite humorous, especially when he goes on a rant and gets angry.
everyone is different though. :-D

When listening to this guy's videos (as I have done in the past), the words "SEE TRHOUGH" scream through my head, lol!   :-D

embrace

You figured it out right. It is so much easier to project AFTER you have slept, not before. Besides, if you are a beginner, it's a better idea to project in the morning because it's less scary. Projecting in the dark might be a little intimidating for beginners.

astralee

Quote from: Lionheart on September 18, 2013, 19:11:15
When listening to this guy's videos (as I have done in the past), the words "SEE TRHOUGH" scream through my head, lol!   :-D
this is what most books teach aswell ist not just him. i had to relearn it all as i thought it was just one way ie there way of teaching but my experience is just this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGfhIZk7lg  i was like this video and couldent control it, but i can now thank to this site.  

Sixx

Quotethis is what most books teach aswell ist not just him. i had to relearn it all as i thought it was just one way ie there way of teaching

I totally agree with you. everything I have been brought up to believe, I 've had to relearn Religion etc, and I'm still re-learning things
Rich gets like 600 hits per blog, so what! that's miniscule compared to the bigger picture.

Contenteo

It takes time. Lotsa time.

It's not relaxation you're looking for it's familiarity. You need to be proficient in the dozens of potential feelings/states that exist around The F10, f12 area and know how to roll with the punches as a very palpable phase begins to onset.

Practice practice practice before bed. But don't really expect anything for quite some time. You'll get there.

Cheers,
Contenteo