Brainwave Generator software (BWGEN)

Previous topic - Next topic

oreo_renegade

Wings of Azrael

[|)] I don't think I can benifit from using BWGEN on my computer because of the on-board sound card. It picks up all the high-pitched static that my computer makes whilst running. I've found that the computer static makes it hard/impossible to use many of the BWGEN presets, especially ones with lower frequencies. I guess I should have either gotten a computer with a decent soundcard or headphones that block out computer static. Buying new hardware to use BWGEN isn't my ideal fix. Hmm. I'm wondering if there's any way to shut up the computer static whilst running BWGEN and not using my computer for any other jobs. Any ideas? [|)]

Forgotten Flame 13

Hi all.
I found another site that lists a lot of frequencies, from, the lowest you can go without dying, to the highest without going insane. (I thought it was 40hz but some of them go over 500. Hm....)
Post it as soon as I can find it again.[:P]

Noxerus

TruthSeeker

Hello everone,

I just got the full version of Brainwave Generator 3.1.9.
What I would like to know is: Could those of you who have had ANY success with a preset give us on the board a recommandation or upload it to the File Library, with the effect it had?
It would be highly appreciated!

Thank you,

TruthSeeker

joyrex

Novice

I downloaded the 30 day trial of BrainWave generator last thursday. I used it for about 23 minutes thursday night, skipped friday night, used it for 21 minutes saturday evening, and another 25 minutes sunday evening. I've just been using the Meditation 2 (deep) preset that comes with the trial version.

Occurances thus far:

Physical sensation - I noticed the first night, and each respective time using it, that I could feel a tightness/pressure in my forehead. I do meditate regularly and this is different from the feeling of my 6th chakra that I am used to getting. The feeling is similar, but the location is different. This tightness/pressure feels like its not on my forehead, but rather just inside and behind my 3rd eye, if that makes sense. But it wasn't uncomfortable at all. It was also interesting that when I went to meditate friday evening, even though I hadn't used the BWGEN that night, I immediately got that same sensation. Also felt tired and ready for bed each time.

Sleep affects - I had been on a dry spell with lucidity for awhile (almost 2 months). I had a lucid dream friday evening, and two more saturday evening. Also, my dreams have had some new, strange sensations and experiences within them. Not sure if this is a result, or simply coincidences.

Meditation/phasing affects - I hadn't tried phasing up till now. However last night I decided to try phasing instead of meditating. I sat in my normal meditation position (half lotus). During meditation, I often times get the random images that I've seen described by Frank and others when they phase. So I decided to start by meditating and then try the techniques they've described for proceeding to phasing.

The images started to come and I let them rise and fade as always, but I was more attentive of what they were instead of ignoring them, as I usually do when meditating. I was looking for the images that I've read about in which you 'step' into them to enter the astral. I don't recall ever seeing those before. Then in the one image, a person turned towards me and had something like a View-Master held to their face. But the View-Master ended up being a rectangle and several vividly detailed, full-color images flashed like a slide show in front of me. But they went by so fast I couldn't respond. There were only about 4-5 of them in a matter of 2-3 seconds. But I got excited that I finally saw what others have described.

I continued to watch a while longer but didn't see anymore of those type of images occur. So I called it a night. I'm curious if there are others 'steps' into the astral with this technique, other than stepping through an image. I think I remember that you can set an intent to go somewhere. I may try that next.

Not sure how much, if anything, that I've experienced is directly related to the sofrware, but I wanted to share what I've been experiencing. Hope someone finds it useful.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

LA FORET MAUVE

i tried exactly this preset (meditation 2) and it gave me a solid trance where i had the energy body feeling ( ifeel like a giant marshmallow) but couldn't go further...

zaphodalive

Hi

I'm new here, but thought I might be able to help with the distribution of the BWGen Gateway series that you guys mentioned trying out earlier on in this thread.

If Syntrillium does still offer a free version of cool edit that you can get a multitrack patch for, you could distribute the bwgen preset in it's normal format (.bwg), the voice-overs in individual MP3 files, and the cool edit session file with the locations of all the voices (.ses).

So the person downloading would get the bwgen preset and save it to .wav, then open up the cool edit session (that contains the locations for the voice-over mp3's) and chuck that bwgen wav file on a track and that's it.  This isn't a VERY easy way to distribute these files but it's not too bad and with a decent readme file it'd be okay.  Also, the download size would only depend on the size of the MP3's for the voice, and I don't imagine that'll exceed 10 minutes of voice and so it should be less than 5Mb all up in perfect quality (64Kbit mono should be plenty for the voice).

If you decide to do this, I think you should provide a download of cool edit and the multitrack patch on this site, and people could just download a ZIP package containing the bwg, ses and mp3 files.

Hope this helps.  Ciao for now.

chicnstu

Could someone who knows how to make presets please make me one that uses the frequencies 120-500?  Those are for telekinesis.

http://www.lunarsight.com/freq.htm

You can find the list of frequencies there.  I have been searching and searching for one that uses those frequencies.  I looked on the bwgen website and all of their files arent in the format I want.  All I have seen people use is the 7.0 frequency but that is not working out right.  That frequecy is also or Astral Projection and I dont want that to happen while I am trying TK.  Also, instead of sending it to me in bwgen format, could you send it to me in wav format?  I cant use it while in bwgen format because my program comes up with something called error 10 and I have tried reinstalling it but it still happens.

I'm wanting to burn it to a CD.

Vicky

Hi, I have an unregistered version of bwgen and I can use it with no problems (limited of course) I have no knowledge of the brain waves or how these sounds affect the brain. But I was wondering what if I try to create a sound myself but going into very low or very high HZ like a sound that would go from 8Hz to 70 Hz in just 2 minutes. Will this be really dangerous. I tried going from 16 to 4Hz in just one minute and listened to it and it felt really weird like everything started fading and blurring so I forced myself to stop it. What do you think?
Който търси, намира.

LogoRat

Danger by using it?
Answer: No
Exception: Having the volume too high so you damage your ears :)

Try creating one preset that starts from 10-12Hz and moves down to 7Hz in 5min in s straight line and add some white noise to it aswell.

Try to watch for some effects in your mind, comfortable feelings or whatever.

Then look on how much time has passed and scan to see at what Hz you get that feeling.

Then create a preset that runs from 10-12Hz down to that Hz in 5min and let it run on that cool freq. for 5min and see what happends.

Thats for starters.

For me 10.1Hz gives me VERY comfortable feelings in my whole body.
*privacy is a physical illusion*

hannerl

Adrian.  Has anyone reported the availability of voice over pc software that would allow what is being suggested in this posting and, if so, would you be good enough to provide some direction on where to go to get this software.  I am considering the installation of a CD/DVD Burner in my PC and would like to experiment with voice over functionality with BWGen presets.    Regards,  hannerl

quote:
Originally posted by Adrian

Greetings Social!

Thanks very much indeed for the great offer!

How are you on voice overs - or anyone else local to you? We need to take the Gateway Wave 1 type theme and overlay it on a suitable BWGEN pre-set and turn it into an MP3.

I took a BWGEN pre-set and exported it to WAV, and it came to 212Mb for a 20 minute track!  I am removing WAV from the filre library because clearly it won't be practical - we need pre-sets and preferably MP3.

Thanks again.

With best regards,

Adrian.

Adrian

Greetings everyone,

I am hearing consistent reports of excellent results from people who are using the "Brainwave Generator" software. BWGEN is free at its basic level, the site is here:

http://www.bwgen.com/index.htm

The free software comes with a good selection of "pre-sets", and for a mdest l upgrade fee with a very large and ever expanding number or pre-sets - certainly many more than TMI can offer, and many are said to be superior!

The potential for BWGEN is unlimited, and provides an alternative to TMI almost for free, and with the ability to make and distribute our own brainwave entrainment WAV and MP3 files right here in the forums where we can discuss the benefits of each.

I have created sections in the file download Library for this purpose:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/file_library.asp

I look forward to hearing your comments and observations, and to seeing the WAV and MP3 files mounting up in the File library http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

With best regards,

Adrian.

https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

h2n

how do i access  file_library.asp ....

liquidreality

could someone send me to a site that tells you how to make your own ap presets
becaue im too cheap to register and import presets
Ignorance is the result of the lack of motivation to learn

TheAvatar

Do you use BWGen at low, moderate or high volume?

I used a rather moderate volume last night but got startled every time a new tone began...I think a will try a lower volume this night.