News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What's in Your Gift Bag

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Everybody wants to project? Or do they? Everybody wants that major life changing experience. Everybody wants to meet their guides or higher selves and of course the ultimate, God.

Seems when people visit this forum they either have or come to this idea that all it takes is a wonderfully exciting adventure out of body where they will magically run into the ultimate maker of all creation and have a sit down where they are given all the answers to every question they ever had.

Unfortunately most of us (including myself) don't have a clear understanding of how that works or if it does work how to go about making it happen.

But I have gleaned some insight as to why we have such a hard time getting where we want to go and it all boils down to this...
Our 'Talent Box" or 'Gift Bag'

What's in your gift bag? What talent have you been naturally gifted?
Are you using those gifts you naturally posses? Are you keeping them oiled and in good repair? Are you ignoring them seeking something better?

I will tell you this you can find the same answers, enjoy the same exciting trips everyone else does by using the talent you were naturally gifted as anyone else using any other talents.

What are these gifts? Many but here's what comes to mind for me at the moment.
Visions
Dreams
Lucid Dreams
Dream Walking
Clairvoyance
Clairaudience (and all the other clairs)
Phasing
Out of Body
Astral Projection... and more

Now look at that list. I tell you ALL of those particular tools will take you to the same place. Where is that you may want to know. All of them will take you on an adventure in Consciousness.
Then next thing to know is that you may have one or more Super Talents or Gifts but have no talent at all with the rest. Don't sweat it. Do what you were born to do and revel in that for no one talent is greater than any other.
If I were to ask you a question and you could go out and get that answer and bring it back to me would it really matter how you found it?

Anyone would of course love to hear how you found it. Did you project all the way to the top of creation? Did you take a dream walk with a guide through a forest? Did you phase and tap the Akashic records?
So enjoy what you can do, work it, become your own master.
Then if you have a little time left explore the other possibilities. Learning something new is how we keep our gears running but don't you ever beat yourself up because one technique or the other doesn't work for you.

What are your natural gifts?
What are your lesser talents?
What would you like to learn?
Think on that.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on September 09, 2021, 18:08:15
Everybody wants to project? Or do they? Everybody wants that major life changing experience. Everybody wants to meet their guides or higher selves and of course the ultimate, God.
No. What I have found is that very few wish to learn this Art. Many people just live day to day without questioning basically anything. I know that is hard to hear, but I have found it to be the truth, especially in today's World.
They don't care or even give the thought to "Guides" or Higher Self or any other kind of "Higher Power". They live their lives according to what the people in control wish them too. A "enlightened" populace is controls biggest fear.

Every one of those "Gifts" that you spoke of can be accessed through a conscious will and intent. We here already know that. The problem is you can teach as much as you want. You can lead a Horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

In the past weeks I have been prompted, like OMCasey and many of us are to write more, to teach more, to help more. Yet when it comes time to writing about those teachings I seem to to be in the "what's the use" mindset. The teachings are still occurring, yet I am tiring.  :-(
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

QuoteNo. What I have found is that very few wish to learn this Art. Many people just live day to day without questioning basically anything.

I agree for the most part Lu but those are not the people I expect to be talking to here. I believe if they come to this forum even if only to read then they are indeed interested. That's who I am addressing and hope to inspire at least a little bit.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Very true, Lu! There are so many people who live strictly physically oriented only. But I found that they are the most with anxiety, depression, hopelessness, stress. I think that if one can't see the bigger picture of existence, the physical life becomes extremely challenging because basically this is the ONLY reality in existence for them with no possibility of external assistance, no hope of higher power aiding their struggles. Each failure is perceived as disaster. Self doubt and low self esteem is prevalent. There is no awareness of inner strength and unlimited potentials. Just living day by day to survive and make the best of it.  However, this is still learning in a way but with slower progress. I just wish that everyone at once can start "seeing" with their inner eyes.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on September 10, 2021, 12:41:51
I agree for the most part Lu but those are not the people I expect to be talking to here. I believe if they come to this forum even if only to read then they are indeed interested. That's who I am addressing and hope to inspire at least a little bit.
...and yet, still "crickets"!  :-( :-o :|
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Well Lu seems no matter what we try nothing but zzzzz.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on September 15, 2021, 08:04:26
Well Lu seems no matter what we try nothing but zzzzz.
I applaud your attempt though!  :-)

Rakkso

Ok well, I do have little experience. There's probably a lot of mileage between where I want to be and where I am about right now but I see progress. Yet the gear shifting me there is always another love. The countless transcendental remarkable experiences that started as a steady poke, wanting me to glance at them to learn, have developed into a world alive of it's own to which I can only but ravel and marvel in solitude.

I used to use an alarm to wake up  but not anymore as I am certain now that the dreams that hold meaning to me come when they have to and not when I want to. Some of the perks are seeing my future self. Avoiding probabilities also comes to mind.

One cool and rare experience I find myself in nowadays more often than not is that, when conditions are met and my focus or sleep is just right on the end of the page so to speak, I shift into a book or that old family album where I see a tarot card and I immediately see its development with incredible recall afterwards worthy of waking with a headache.

Ya'll just got to know I hope you could have that much fun looking at old pictures projecting. :-)

Lumaza

Quote from: Rakkso on September 15, 2021, 21:28:14
Ya'll just got to know I hope you could have that much fun looking at old pictures projecting. :-)
Welcome back my friend!  :-) It's been a while now since you posted here. I would love to hear more about this new "photo album" focus that you have going on. You could describe it more in a new thread if you wish. It's something new, something fresh. Definitely a topic to peak some interest here! 

Rakkso

Quote from: Lumaza on September 17, 2021, 15:02:22
Welcome back my friend!  :-) It's been a while now since you posted here. I would love to hear more about this new "photo album" focus that you have going on. You could describe it more in a new thread if you wish. It's something new, something fresh. Definitely a topic to peak some interest here! 

Thanks a lot! If I'm lucky I get to go there twice a day. Lol  :-)

Maybe I could even read something for someone, it's always good to have something to contribute. I never thought I could experience that much up there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Rakkso on September 20, 2021, 22:05:11
Maybe I could even read something for someone, it's always good to have something to contribute. I never thought I could experience that much up there.
Post away. We are all ears!  :-)