News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Intent

Previous topic - Next topic

Contenteo

The Astral is a place where only the wise can be truly fearless.

Stookie_

Can you elaborate?

Summerlander

If the Astral is a place, where is it place?  Where is it?  :-D

Xanth

Quote from: Summerlander on August 24, 2011, 12:58:41
If the Astral is a place, where is it place?  Where is it?  :-D
Second star to the right, and straight on till morning...  ;)

Summerlander

Thanks!  Will I find Peter Pan there?  :evil:

Xanth

Maybe Captain Kirk too!

Contenteo

lol, was being profound and having you guys interpret it on your own, but ok.

Because your intentions, whether positive or negative manifest themselves immediately in the astral, only the wise(ones who understand this constraint of the framework) are the ones who can be completely fearless.
When one encounters something fearful it can and will only grow by accepting it as something that exists and can be battled. Only the entities whom understand the one cannot fight their fears will be relieved. Thus, the only pure relief is gained through the wisdom of augmenting your intent at will.

And when one realizes that fear is simply a state of mind and can be changed on command with intent, they can truly walk this world, and the astral...fearless.

Cheers,
Contenteo

astraladdict

Why do you think we are in the physical right now? Why do you think our higher self chose to come down NOW, when all this crap is taking place? I believe we are in the physical to learn and evolve. I strongly believe  that. My parents are strong christians, and one day i was driving,  my mom came with to the mall. I asked her " why do you think we live? What do you think our purpose is?" What she replied dumbfounded me. " To worship God and jesus" How can one go with live thinking they are meant to worship?! Didn't jesus say not to worship him? I bit my tongue to the point of it bleeding -__-

At school, the mall, any place, i walk around and i look at the humans around me. How many of them, do you think, realize what they see, and feel and touch, is not there? How many do you think, think this is just a dream? All so blinded, living life easy. They aren't even aware of the things going on around them or the things they are capable of. That breaks my heart. I would love to help them and guide them. Personally, i don't go to them. The ones that come to me are the ones that honestly want to. Than i help guide them on their journey.

We all have our own degree of knowledge and wisdom. Most of us just don't have the memory or connection to obtain that information. I know a lot, and have a lot of experience, but this is only the beginning. For everybody, this is only the beginning.

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Orion-

About your parents, it might be fun to try and argue with them. You can show them how Jesus said not to worship him for example. Or you can explain how jesus tried to help people, instead of worship some god all the time.

The ones who can be called blind may not be aware of a lot, but still they are learning, aren't they? Perhaps we are closer to learning everything we need to learn, or maybe not. Maybe we know of "things" because we've learnt enough already, but because we're here for a special task? Maybe to guide, or to assist in some kind of important process, for example the consciousness shift.

If this is all a dream or not, it still has the same purpose: to teach people things. Maybe your parents are strongly connected to a belief system, because they need it for support or they need it to learn not to be connected to such belief systems?

Like you said, this is only the beginning.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

To light one candle is more effective than cursing the darkness.

Boom

astraladdict, your post reminded me of the scene in The Matrix where he is back in "the world" and everyone is walking around their daily lives, yet Keano now knows better! :)

But I do see what youre saying. You'd be surprised though. I think everybody at some point in their lives have an experience that makes them question reality. We all ask these big unanswerable questions about life.  Unfortunately I think its those who are so wrapped up in religion who are beyond help. Religious people tend to resist strongly when they are told that they may be wrong. At least those who are busy living their normal life have a clean slate.
You probably did the right thing biting your tounge there.