Internconnection between the Astral and Phsyical Planes

Previous topic - Next topic

Contenteo

How do you think the astral plane and physical plane are interconnected?

Is it like stacks of paper? Oil and Water? Like milk mixed into coffee? Or possibly does Monroe's metaphor of electrical phase differential work best for you? It is where we adopted term from.

Cheers,
Contenteo

Astralzombie

I see it more like gases, like the air we breathe being composed of oxygen, nitrogen, helium and so on.

They all exist independent of the others yet they can combine with others.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

roman67

Yes, I also agree with you. I also think that these are independent but it combines with others. 

Lionheart

I would have to say it seems like "colors" to me.

Before I started to AP, everything was the same color.

Then I did AP and was treated to a new color.

Now, the end result seems like a blend of those previous colors has created it's own new color.

To break this down the first color is Physical and ruled by the laws of the Physical.

The next color would be Non Physical and is where thought = action is instantaneous.

Then you get the end result of practicing. Which shows itself as a blend of those two colors, creating anew.

You now are living in the Physical, being governed by those rules, but all of a sudden you start seeing that some of those non physical attributes are there as well.

This in turn, creates a metamorphic new color.

Xanth

I view this physical reality as nothing more than one of an infinite number of non-physical realities.
It's just more stable because of the number of consciousnesses experiencing it, hence constantly creating it.

Szaxx

I've done a talk on this years ago.
The phase angle of perception is best.
We see up and down, we see left to right and near or far is no problem.
What we cant see is IN and OUT.
Phase your perspective away from the physical and, yes you can.

It would make a loooong post so I'll leave it there.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

prometheus2050

I have recently come across some info that explains this topic very well it is on you tube. do a search for spirit science and find the 1-20 part video it is about 5+ hours long lots of good stuff that most people have never thought about altogether and it really puts astral projection in perspective for those that dont know the back story of what makes the whole thing work and that the ancients used to do this all the time and it is something that religion has been very good at cleansing it out of the popular consciousness. this is realy something that should be taught at church but they dont want everyone to know that everyone can talk to god directly. because they would loose there power over everyone and become irrelevant. this is any area I have been spending a lot of time looking into and the info I am finding is amazing and mind blowing. there are lots of slitly different views on this info. 

prometheus2050

another good video that is on you tube that covers this info is the source field investigations look for the 15+ hr audio book with the same name this info really shows how and what the ancients knew and how it all fits together with astral projection. I just use those download sites and download the videos and then listen to them when I drive. alot better for the mind than the same old music or more news about corrupt politicians, bonking over the rest of us.