News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is source male or female?

Previous topic - Next topic

MarsZM

Okay so I always see it as whatever you want it to be... it's just consciousness and gender is a human avatar thing... but how come people (who are good at getting out of body) say they talk to "him" god... etc. are these beliefs? I remember when I was really struggling once I prayed while in meditation and the most beautiful kind of ancient looking eye popped up and a female voice said "they don't care..." which made total sense to me because I was really struggling with people and what they thought of me at the time. It was a beautiful female voice... very angelic. Even if this was a guide I see all guides as just source or source self... giving me something to work with. Or maybe it was another being???

Because we are all source... so wouldn't it make sense that source can be anything you want it to be while talking to it?

I heard an interview by an incredible medium... and he can get out of body at will... and the interviewer asked him if he had ever seen god and he said "of course! I've talked to the man face to face."

I've yet to hear anybody say anything about source having female qualities. If each of our higher selves have more experiences as a man or a women maybe that determines what each experience? I call my highest part of me "source self" because I was told we may have more than one higher self? So I took it up another level and say source self is the absolute top of my individual consciousness that parents all my higher selves.... everything.

That's just my analogy or metaphor so I understand it better... we got source and then my source self which is everything my own individual consciousness has ever experienced etc. my "spirit"

I was just curious as to what you all think. I always saw god or source as an energy... and it takes on male or female it don't matter... but so many people are saying it's a male entity. Yet they aren't very religious... but some are. So what do you think??
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

Volgerle

Source/God is none of these particularly. Or both of them since it is "All". However you see it.

Yin and Yang. One contained within the other, too. Even androgynous beings or forms might still have them, we just call them 'sexless' because they also unite aspects of both. Just my opinon of course.

There is in Esoterics a concept of the Divine Male and the Divine Female as archetypes in nature and reality. The procreation aspect is of course in it and some attributes of each side, e.g. nurturing, caring, giving birth or teaching for female or strengh, force, energy and providing for male. Also there is symbolic archetypes e.g. in colours, metaphors or forms (e.g. round and uterus/womblike is female, edgy/jagged and more phallus-like is male).

Some attribute aspects of femininity to some of the male 'prophets' or 'sons of god' e.g. Jesus because of his teaching and nurturing kind. But imv it is just because these 'spiritually advanced' humans could/can incorporate both 'gender aspects' of the Divine.

Nowadays in our societies, we live in a patriachy age, for thousands of years now. So humans saw a male Godhead. It used to be different. In some cultures and those lost ones of prehistoric times it might well have been more matriarchy-related with more female gods, or both.

In the old and basic (pagan, shamanic) religions there til today is also the concept of Earth/Gaia being female and the sky/heaven male. Mother Earth and Father Sky. It also was about fertility and nurturing (both female aspects) and procreation (both male and female).

So again. However you look at it.

Nameless

The male/female roles or perceptions I think are more for our benefit than anything bc that is simply how we humans tend to roll. I will say though that 'how' Source presents itself can in itself be a message. Are you more likely to listen to a male or female? Will the concept be more intuitive for you coming from a male or female. Source itself is the embodiment of all that we are, gender and beyond so your/our relationship to it is all about us.

Food for Thought
Imagine for a moment that you were an asexual crab, how then might Source present itself?
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on January 02, 2020, 02:35:43
Food for Thought
Imagine for a moment that you were an asexual crab, how then might Source present itself?
Probably as a "bsexual Jellyfish", lol!  :-D Sorry Nameless, that set up was just too good to ignore!  :-D

Carry on with your conversation.

The only way I have ever experienced something that felt to me like "Source", is as a form of Light and Energy itself. Extremely bright, overpowering light and energy. As far as I know, light/energy isn't Male or Female". Those are Human terms. I know that we are Human first in our thinking, but Source isn't!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Quote from: Lumaza on January 02, 2020, 04:21:06
Probably as a "bsexual Jellyfish", lol!  :-D Sorry Nameless, that set up was just too good to ignore!  :-D
Frig LU, only YOU could come up with that. LOL :-D

Quote from: Lumaza on January 02, 2020, 04:21:06Carry on with your conversation.

The only way I have ever experienced something that felt to me like "Source", is as a form of Light and Energy itself. Extremely bright, overpowering light and energy. As far as I know, light/energy isn't Male or Female". Those are Human terms. I know that we are Human first in our thinking, but Source isn't!
That's how I've experienced Source as well. An indescribable bright white light. I was shone symbols in that light and a morphing stone statue and a sort of evolution of man and the grid surrounding the Earth and man's struggle to break free and probably stuff I have yet to process. But that Energy was neither male or female. This was on a whole different level than APs or OOBEs. This was direct communication.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

You guys are so funny  :-D

I think the source is the sum of all. If we can comprehend what is the meaning of ALL THAT IS, then we have our answer. The source is every blade of grass, every stone, every speck of dirt, every human, every alien, everything ever created in the multiverse, physical or non-physical, from the smallest invisible element to the largest known objects, the void, the raw energy....

I do think though that there is a very concentrated raw energy that is pure love and light, that contains the power and knowledge of the sum of all, that is available to everyone to draw from and manifest, create for the benefit of their own character. This concentrated pure energy is what pops up into my mind when I call out God to help with anything. This energy is everywhere. Whether we are able to harness its power and apply it to manifest things it all depends on our beliefs.
The male gender association I think comes from a male dominating society when it comes to protecting, providing, etc. It is not correct, but since humans cant fully comprehend what God is, they gave it a personality that is perceived as something separate.
Depending on beliefs, during APs, meditation, etc everyone can perceive the source differently.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

MarsZM

Quote from: Lumaza on January 02, 2020, 04:21:06
Probably as a "bsexual Jellyfish", lol!  

looooool

thanks everybody!
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

Szaxx

If you take the source as a planet sized entity then get a grain of sand from one of its beaches and analyse its components you may find various molecules all joined up. Take one of these molecules and seperate it's constituent elements and get just one by itself. Now you have our universe in your sight. Take the parts of the selected element and break them down into quarks etc and get just one. You now have the human collective consciousness. Break this down into its wave structure and you have in a single rotation a human lifetime.
Our physics hasn't gone into finer detail as of yet but the idea of how tiny and short lived this energy you have separated is will give you some idea of how immense the source actually is. As an energy cycle you have no way of understanding the totality of the source let alone its existence and purpose. Our minds are like an atom and as a result cannot start to understand the whole. In everyday life there's nothing that compares yet we are a part of it. Our individual consciousness is like dust. When it settles it becomes something else as its very reactive. All our higher selves, past, present and future become one with each other and form a new collective that no one has ever seen or realised. Like atoms, we have to go through many changes to become stable and our minds cannot comprehend this greatly simplified attempt at describing the source. If you think about those few who just know things way outside of what's accepted as normal, it's totally strange how they for example tell of future events that actually occur exactly as they said. It's all source connections and these few have a tie that most don't have. Human nature simplifies things into little boxes and stacks them up. This is great but a few stack them in a particular order and giant shapes start to appear. Think of Minecraft lol.
Hope this helps.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.