News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is the imagination in F2?

Previous topic - Next topic

Froglet

Hello,  

Does the imagination reside with in the brain it self or somewhere else?  Because as of late when I've tried to project and tried to see places as it were I realise that this image and place that I see doesn't seem like it's in my brain but rather behind it.  Since I've been trying phasing what I've thought recently is this place "behind my brain" is possibly the place you want to come in phase with and leave the brain and it's physical components behind.  Is this what other people do? Because if so then this is why I keep feeling my physical getting a little in the way because I can see the place within my mind or the place that seems to be outside of my mind and yet within my head some how this seems like F2.  Am I wrong in this assumtion?

I don't know if it would have been appropriate to post this with the thought post below it...  

James

Froglet

I realise that it is a place with no space, and it only seems to be behind my brain... I suppose it could just be the way it works. However this doesn't seem completely logical.  I think this is where I go to dream.  I'm not real lucid in dreams and I only have started discovering this feeling of separation between the brain and that part of the mind so my own observations are limited to a few weeks.

Frank

Hi:

The brain is an interface, that's all. All your personal thought processes are located within the area of consciousness I label Focus 2 in my Phasing Model. It's not really represented in the Monroe model but I call it a wider Focus 12. No thoughts, memories, thinking processes, etc, take place "in the brain" at all. The brain is a mere interface.

Yours,
Frank

knightlight

so if I could locate my thoughts and occupy the same area that my thoughts are I would be in focus 2??  So if I think the same word over and over and attempt to go to the location of the word would I phase into F2?
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Frank

Knightlight:

Yes you would and that is exactly the thinking behind creating the mental rundown of the Phasing Approach and making the switch into Focus 2 of consciousness. That is precisely it. You create that internal reality and go and "join it" as it were. The going to join it is the very switch from Focus 1 to Focus 2.

Then, you can use Focus 2 of consciousness as a launch pad to the other areas. I tell you now, the physical is NOT a handy launch pad. It is our Primary Focus and it captures us intently. It is darned difficult in other words. Far better to make the relatively easier transition to Focus 2 (by use of the imagination) and do it all from there. Either Phasing into the RTZ (for a conventional OBE experience) or Focus 3 or even 4, or just doing "energy work". It's a whole load more responsive within Focus 2.

Yours,
Frank

knightlight

interesting... I just have a horrific time with rundowns.  Maybe I need more time with them, but back when I first started OBE's  I was using traditional methods and I had results rather quickly from them.  Now that I understand more about my experiences through those methods its like I have shut down the portions of my mind that once reacted so well to all the exiting the body mystical "you need to raise energy and store it in your chakras to supply your double that leaves your body" crap so now I cant "get out" or phase period.  On very rare occasions I can project... maybe once every 6 weeks now and only by using my older methods after I have struggled for 45 minutes with a rundown that I cant seem to get to work...  I used to project about 3 times a week for about a minute each which wasn't much, but at least I could!  I guess you can see my frustration.  I have actually been starting to do NEW energy work and reread Astral Dynamics to try to get in touch with that again and I feel like a fool!!!  I guess being pragmatic isn't bad but its like a christian going from church to home and sacrificing goats to satan.  It wont work because my heart isn't in it like it once was.  

I can see that if I don't stop rambling now I wont stop at all, so I'm out...  :lol:  :oops:
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

Froglet

wow, I wished I had known this when I started trying all of the phasing and such a few weeks ago.  I think this will start more investigation.  curiosity, how do you get from F3 from this point in F2?

James

Frank

James:

From F2 you need to detune your awareness and create the "slat effect" do a search on posts of the past couple of months and that should fill you in. Someone will come along and provide a link soon, hopefully. If not then I'll trawl my notes for the relevant bits and let you know. I'm just a tad pushed for time at the moment.

Yours,
Frank

manuel

Interesting topic, so when some one hits there head and damage there brain and say...you lose some memories, the interface to f2 is hampered in accessing the memories that are in that focus of conciosness?

Frank

Hi:

You do not lose memories when the brain is damaged. You may lose the ability to remember that fact in an objective knowing sense, which can be rather confusing. But such is only a temporary condition and is wrapped up with the way energy translates between the subjective and the objective. The brain is an interface to the knowing sense in terms of the objective physical. Without that, there would be no objective physical for the individual in question. Brain damage causes translatory effects which are often misunderstood.

Yours,
Frank

Froglet

hello,

I think I found which post you're talking about Frank.  I know this goes a little off of my own topic but from my learning this I seem to be able to do F1/F2 overlays with some ease... not complex F2 environment or anything.  Is the noticing idea that you talk about Frank, is that the way to lose the F1 and focus more on F2 and other areas?  or are the rundowns a better way?

James

mactombs

QuoteFrom F2 you need to detune your awareness and create the "slat effect" do a search on posts of the past couple of months and that should fill you in.

I managed to detune for the first time, so I thought I might post about it. I was dreaming that I was basically part of a very detailed Orwellian future and I was so certain that it was real. But just to satisfy that niggling doubt, I thought, Okay, I'll do what Gandalf said and look at a detail and see what happens. I looked at my hands, and realized I was dreaming. I detuned the dream, which happened rather easily once I was aware.

Only thing is, I ended up in the RTZ thinking I had woken up, and then went "back to sleep" having never actually awoken. Gotta work on those slats ...
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Frank

Froglet:

I think there is no better way, ultimately. Talk to a dozen gurus and they will all say that their way is best. What I am attempting to do, and the people of the same mind, is simply to present the Wider Reality as it is... so people can make up their own mind.

I believe the transition from Focus 1 to Focus 2 is the easiest step to make as we access Focus 2 almost continually in our daily life. To present ourselves with an objective knowing of Focus 2 is just a little step on from what we do anyway.

The BIG problem, however, with Focus 2 is if we approach it without realising the full nature of where we are. In that event we can so very easily get led off on a tangent. Which is what has happened in the past with the gurus and the mystics. But people are steadily getting the idea now and the old pitfalls are being filled in. As such, Focus 2 can be used as a handy launch-pad to the other focuses of attention.

Yours,
Frank

Perseu

Hi Frank,

After reading a lot of posts about phasing I started to practice with some good results, I think I´m finally grasping the theory, things are finally making sense.

But there is something I would like to understand a little better. If I would like to focus my consciousness in our own world, lets say my own house for example (like if I was trying to have those traditional OBE experiences), so I have to try to experience this while in F2oC after the rundown or maybe even after the 3D blackness? If this is the case, since F2oC is "where" imagination and dreams occur, is there a way for me to know that what I´m seeing is in fact what there is in our physical reality without mixing it with some kind of my own mental rundown ? For example, If I try to create a rundown of my own bedroom to help me "start" the entire process, then I go to my living room and then to my kitchen, is there a possibility that I can see an object that in physical world I KNOW that doesn't exist in that place? And if that happen, do I have to change the kind of rundown or make something else?

Thanks!

Frank

Hi:

I'm pleased to hear things are starting to make sense to you because that is half the battle won. There is just too much misinformation on this topic, not on the topic of Phasing, I mean on this topic as a whole. In my Phasing Model, I try to keep things as simple as humanly possible while still keeping the approach effective.

If you wish to Phase to the RTZ then you will find it a LOT easier to do from Focus 2 of consciousness, typically speaking. You make the switch and step into your rundown. Now, the BIG problem with Focus 2 is all your thoughts start coming to life all around you. That has what has trapped people in the past. They just become wrapped up in their own belief constructs and blammo; they get nowhere but la la land, thinking they met the god of their dreams. Or they end up fighting their own fears. But now, people are steadily getting the message about Focus 2.

Okay, so once you REALISE where you are, and the nature of the area, then you know what to do, or, more importantly, what NOT to do. Once you know that you can then utilise Focus 2 as a handy springboard to the other areas... WHY?... simple! Because within this area of consciousness thought equals action (literally). So all you need do is simply THINK about what you want to do and, hey presto, you are doing it!

Right, so you find yourself in the midst of your rundown within Focus 2. So you immediately stop thinking about that, and so it stops. You remain entirely neutral, and so your surroundings remain entirely neutral. Then you detune your awareness of your surroundings, so your awareness of your surroundings is detuned. You place the intent to step into the RTZ, and so you do.

Okay, that's the theory. It'll take a bit of practice to do, as you will likely be flitting about all over the place at first. But that's the great reason why F2 is such a handy launch pad. Because as you think then so it becomes... literally... and so that is, of course, the big PROBLEM as well. But, like I say, now people are beginning to cut through all the mystical crud and get to grips with the true nature of this area, they are beginning to learn how they can use it to their advantage.

When your are within the RTZ it is likely you will have what are called "overlay" experiences, yes. Chances are you will see your room, but overlaid upon the scene of that may be circumstances like objects and things, or all kinds of distortions that you know are not "really" there, in the physical I mean. But this kind of thing is normal. Many people tend to describe this effect as "reality fluctuations" but I never describe it like this anymore as, against the background of the wider reality, it is a contradiction in terms. Your reality cannot fluctuate, your reality simply is.

Yours,
Frank

Perseu

Hi Frank,

OK that was the insight I was needing, thank you very much. I was using the F2oC as the launching pad as you say, but once there, I was unsure about what to do next... Now things make a lot more of sense, so lets begin the exploring party!

Just one more thing: F2oC is "where" our dreams come true, literally, ok we know that very well. We can create anything we could imagine, right. The question here is: do we have this kind of ease while in F3oC? If we go to the area we know as Focus 27 in Monroe model of consciousness for example (The Park) can I create things like I do while in F2oC?

Thank you very much helping with this subject and everything related with phasing as well. I am one of those people ho have tried to have OBE for some time (2 years and a half in my case) with minimum results, and now I know I won over a big paradigm I had for a very long time, I´m seeing results, that's fantastic!

Frank

Hi:

Glad to hear you are making progress. Be careful though with the F2 environment, it can be a bit volatile. You will find there are different regions in F2 that you have apportioned to hold all manner of memories, beliefs, fears emotions and allsorts. If you happen to stray into a region where you are holding all manner of fear constructs then you are going to meet your worst fears head on, in glorious 3D Technicolor. :)  That is unfortunately what happens to a LOT of people who subscribe to the old mystical demon and devil style constructs. They end up in Focus 2 and meet these constructs head on.

In the old days, generally, the explorers of the day didn't actually realise they were in an area of individual consensus reality. Unfortunately, some people today still do not realise this. In the old days, they thought they were actually "travelling" to a separate place they named "the astral". Whatever belief constructs they subscribed to about this weird and wonderful world, as they saw it, they met head on, of course. Whatever you believe that is what you see. And I really do mean "whatever". Unfortunately that is the big danger of the place. But once you realise that you are actually within your own individual area of mind then it becomes *much* easier to manage.

I say there are "dangers" but there are tremendous joys to be had as well. Myself, I love running through all my childhood memories, for example. Anything you ever felt, saw, experienced, etc., etc., in your life, you can "relive" again within Focus 2 and in stunning detail. Absolutely anything and everything your physical senses have ever experienced, and I mean that LITERALLY, is recorded by your senses and "stored" within Focus 2, plus all your dreams too.

Now, if you shift your focus of attention to Focus 3 of consciousness, please understand that you are still not in a separate place. You are still within your own consciousness continuum. But Focus 3 is an area of common consensus reality, so things are very much like the physical. Within Focus 3, you can construct whatever you like. I made a tree house in a dense forest that ran to the edge of a lake. I made an ocean and a lovely open-plan house with a veranda that led out onto the sand. I've created all manner of plants, grasses, fish and other animals.

Now, the great thing is, within Focus 3, once you create it, it remains until you choose to change it. So you can go to it whenever you like. People in the know, so to speak, construct a place for themselves so, when they permanently disengage in a physical sense, i.e. when they "die" that is where they go... to their own place within F27, or the upper branches of Focus 3 as I call it.

It's quite tricky learning to create things in F27. You have to merge with the underlying subjective energy. It is not like F2 where your thoughts immediately come to life. You have to concentrate a little harder. But there is a knack to it that you soon pick up and then it becomes second nature. If you get stuck, simply ask someone to help you. You'll find people are ever so helpful. Also, at focus 27 do not be surprised to get all manner of people who obviously know you very well, coming up to say hello. Yet you haven't got the foggiest idea who they are!

Yours,
Frank