Has anyone developed Real Time Sight/Astral Sight?

Previous topic - Next topic

Sagar

Has anyone been able to develop the ability to see the non physical through their closed eyelids?  And what did you do to achieve it?? 
I've been playing around here and there with 3rd eye energy work and got curious if anyone had accomplished it. 
For the Love

Szaxx

Not as sight like using your eyes, a forward knowing definately. It's helpful when driving, you know when to stop even if things appear to be ok. Seconds later you see why.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Fusions

When I meditate I often see through closed eye lids, my body I can see most strongly (more energy?) and the shape of the room aswell, I see it in real time (so if I move my arm, I will see that). Not really usefull, perhaps when I get blind or I need to see in a dark environment.

This guy is much better at it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYBBkfQcRoY
The One is ALL. And the All are One.

Bluefirephoenix

Astral sight isn't based on whats in the phsyical. The physical eyes depend on processing photons to function. Astral vision works on an entirely different principle  Everyone has astral vision. We're all spirits. The astral is native to us and therefore we all have the ability to function. So perhaps broadening your expectations would be a first start. It's like clairaudience. It does not work based on sound waves yet you can hear. It also doesn't work on the spirit speaks you hear principle either.  THe mechanism also involves whats going on in your head at the time. So you can think you hear a spirit saying something when it's your own mind and vice versa.
The real times sight is a falicy. What we see physically isn't what is the total reality of a given place or vision.

It doesn't involve trying but allowing something to happen and relaxing enough to do so.

Sagar

Ok so I would get the most benefit out of allowing this to happen when I meditate. 
Thanks for the site, Ill check it out  :-)
For the Love

Bluefirephoenix

It's a start. It's taken me a year of very hard work plus help from spirit teacher and I'm just now starting to develop. My hearing is better. If your having trouble you may have to work a couple hours a day on it.

Sagar

I try and work on "seeing" my surroundings when I do simple things in the morning and in the evening.  If I've learned anything on this site, practice makes perfect, and obviously a lot of time and patience.
For the Love

Szaxx

Quote from: Sagar on August 02, 2014, 05:29:36
I try and work on "seeing" my surroundings when I do simple things in the morning and in the evening.  If I've learned anything on this site, practice makes perfect, and obviously a lot of time and patience.

Your problem is looking at things too physical world oriented. What you should be doing is allowing the feelings of whats around you to enter your mind. Then you can recreate the scene in the way it deserves. Sight is our alpha physical sense. In the non physical it's not, you'll see and know far more than vision can provide by allowing the info in.
That's what Blue is trying to say. :-D

Bluefirephoenix

I should think of a snazzy smart reply that comes out crystal clear I can't the heat fryeth the grey cells.  Astral vision is surrealistic. 

Kzaal

I think it's more like awareness of what surrounds you.
When I astral projected I thought I saw everything but I think that when you astral project you can use the energy around you as some kind of "radar" to feel your surroundings.
Everyone has a Qi and it surrounds you like your aura, I don't think you even think about it when you do it because it's an automatism to push your Qi around the place you're in, maybe theses energy particles stick to your surroundings also or duplicate so you can see the energy (or entities) move around you.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Szaxx

This Qi is telepathic communication.
Develop it and it's THE tool to take you far above dreams and physical world like projections.