News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

It’s about “time”

Previous topic - Next topic

MarsZM

It's about time again to talk about time... sorry I had to. :p

I had a couple of questions and wanted to hear your take on it. I heard so many different theories about time... the biggest one I hear is that a lot of people say if you drop dead for example.... you can choose to go back and live a life in the 1800s... etc. this doesn't make sense to me because then you would never be able to look into the past... right? I always saw it as what's happened has happened.... and there's no going back... but you can remote view situations in the past and maybe observe them as they happened? But I never understood when someone said you can go into the past and live as something that already happened.... or they say you can experience what it was like to be a soldier in WW2 or something. I get how you could "peak in" on this... but that entity that experienced that is not you... you have the ability to peak in and look at what happened but what happened cannot he changed...

They also say there are so many parallel universes and stuff that you can go live back when Hitler took over Germany and stop it from what happened as we experienced it. Again this makes no sense to me... but can someone help me understand? It's the same with the future I always thought you could look into future events but it doesn't mean it's going to happen... there are many factors involved and nothing is set in stone... but some people say you can meet your future self and idk what this even means. Like they say your future self if living a life right now...

I just can't grasp this... and I always thought being present and choices we make shape the future. But some people say the future has already happened... It just doesn't make sense to me that way though.

I hear a lot of people say the past can't be changed but it can be observed... it's all about the here and now... and our choices shape the future. That makes more sense to me. For example if earth is destroyed it's bye bye earth... you can't go back there... but it doesn't matter because there will always be some other reality to go to. It's never ending. However you could remote view into the past at what earth was like for people etc... this is how I see it

What do you think?
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

baro-san

Quote from: MarsZM on January 05, 2020, 22:48:01
It's about time again to talk about time...

What do you think?

From non-physical you can project (focus your awareness) anywhere into the physical space and time.

You read many people talking about the physical time being "simultaneous". This is a little bit of misnomer ... The idea is that any change that happens in any point of the timeline, instantaneously propagates through the whole timeline, and everybody experiences the new reality with no conscious recollection of any change.

There are parallel universes in the sense that our dreams and thoughts create dream selves and probable selves that function inside their "thinned down" universes, for the duration of their scope, but that doesn't mean that there are other universes in the sense that there are "other yous" that live independent lives. There aren't. There is only one conscious you.

If somebody killed Hitler, history wouldn't have changed much, because somebody else would've stepped up, and would've done similar things. The whole abomination was ready to happen, the thought energies were in place, and couldn't have been stopped.

You can't meet your future self, but you can project into a probable future self to check the effect of choices you might want to make now.

You can't foresee the future. But you can create it the way you want it to be (you can't foresee the lottery numbers, but you can become a lottery winner).

The future hasn't already happened (see above "simultaneous" time).
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

Nameless

I would slap a 'LIKE' on that response if I could Baro-san.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

baro-san

Quote from: Nameless on January 06, 2020, 19:39:24
I would slap a 'LIKE' on that response if I could Baro-san.

Thank you. You're too kind.  :-)
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

MarsZM

Quote from: baro-san on January 06, 2020, 04:42:29

but that doesn't mean that there are other universes in the sense that there are "other yous" that live independent lives. There aren't. There is only one conscious you.

This makes more sense to me. Because a lot of people say I have other selves living lives that I have to track down their problems because it's effecting mine... and I'm thinking well how in the hell do I do that? And what about people that aren't informed of this stuff if that was the case everybody would be miserable because the ten other lives they are living now and you gotta "track them down" and "work with those other selves" and I'm thinkin huuuuuh??

Thanks baro
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area