Laxman Light and Sound Machine

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

Hello, has anybody here ever tried a Light and Sound Machine? I had a Phase Session yesterday where I noticed I was actually using one. I did some brief research on the topic and found that the Laxman is the 'Rolls Royce" of L/S Machines. I am curious whether it might make the Astral experience deeper and easier to maintain focus and memory. Here is a website pertaining to this http://www.mindmodulations.com/Laxman-Light-Sound-Mind-Machine.html. I find the fact that you can enter your own programs in this to be a great selling point. I would love to here your constructive views on this unit and opinions.

Edit: February 20th/2014
Mindmodulations.com has been closed for over 2 years now.  Neurotronics (the maker of the Laxman) does have another distributor in the USA : It is Marks General Services (Mark Adamak) from Wisconsin (www.marksgs.com).

Lord_Dark_Forses

i have seen googles that are designed for LDs <.<! but those googles are too expensive :\

Amazon.com

Lionheart

Thank you Lord_Dark for your quick reply. After my Phase Session I went on-line to find a comparable version of the Goggles I saw in my hands in the Astral and the only ones that fit the visual was the Laxman. I was also shown that those were the ones because I was going to be taught to Phase with my eyes open and those Goggles have that ability. I was also told when I first started my Astral training back in February of 2011, that sacrifice was needed for success and that I was never to "go cheap" on anything that I was shown to purchase, meaning any tools or programs. Before February of last year I had my mind set on purchasing a CPC 800 GPS Telescope from Celestron. The package I was looking at was $1989.89. It was the top of the line for a beginner like myself. This was to be my Christmas present this year, Mary Jo even gave me an empty box for Christmas. But in my Phase Session last night I was shown that I now I understand why I was being drawn to the stars, that I was being shown to look, not necessarily at the stars though. To look up and see there is something else, now I can experience the stars or whatever I like due to Astral travel. But then I was shown last night that to advance to the next level there was something that would work in my favor. That was the Light and Sound Machine, it was a kind of plastic white Goggle I saw, in my other hand was some kind of small blinking gadget. This happened to be the controller for the L/S Machine. I will pay the price for this because I know from many years in business that you get what you pay for.  :-)

Lord_Dark_Forses

i wanted to buy the googles to LD, but the price scared me D:> even though you are right, making a investment now pays in the long run of the biz. :-D

Oversoul123

That sounds very interesting Lionheart.  I have always been meaning to build my own Ganzfield goggles but never got around to doing it.  Please keep us posted with your results!

Lionheart

After a day of endless researching reviews and results, I have decided to purchase this device tomorrow. Here is a great site dedicated to info pertaining to Light and Sound Machines. http://www.mindmodulations.com/resources/General-history.html. I have learned not to second guess what I am seeing in the Astral. I also told myself in February that I am 100% committed to learning and experiencing whatever it is I have been awoken to see or do, no matter how "out there" it gets. All my life I have had many strange occurrences, but have always chose to ignore them or make excuses for them. I shall do that no more, I am focused on this completely and am thoroughly enjoying the experience.  :-)

Lionheart

That company Mind Modulations is out of business.  :-(  I guess I have to purchase it right from Germany. I have been doing a lot of research lately on Audio/Visual Units. There is a device named the Procyon that has great reviews, the MicroBeat Mini is another newer unit. Both are much cheaper than the Laxman. There is also a quite interesting device that has come out of Austria, named Lucia, the Lucid Light Stimulator, there is not a lot of info to be found on it, price wise, but it is getting rave reviews. It brings on a DMT type scenario, without the the actual DMT. Looks very expensive though. They claim it works in conjunction with the Pineal Gland. Here is a 3 part video pertaining to their unit. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ia-cCOl-fU&feature=related

Lord_Dark_Forses

:-o DMT, remember that the pineal gland produces DMT

Lord_Dark_Forses

Lionheart

Yes, in the frozen tundra of Minnesota.  :-) It's not so frozen right now due to unseasonably warm weather.

Lord_Dark_Forses

yeah, i live near Rochester and here there is barely snow xDDD history season.

there is a place were you can try the machine... but you may have to traaaaaaaaaaaaveeeeeeeeeel

RICHARDS, CHARLES, Ph.D.

CA San Diego, Encinitas
USA
Tel +1 760/715/7715

drchas@me.com

Lionheart

In doing research today I came across this website, it has free trial programs for people wishing to experience Audio/Visual Stimulation. Enjoy http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/?c=9673569. I tried the Neuro-Programmer last night and was quite impressed.
Thank you for your info Lord_Dark.

phase423

So wait, did your guide(s) tell you to buy one?  If that's the case, you made the right decision in buying one!

Reminds me of when Frank used to talk about how they would have devices in the future that would help people phase much more easily.  Hmm...

Quote from: Oversoul123 on January 02, 2012, 00:23:01
That sounds very interesting Lionheart.  I have always been meaning to build my own Ganzfield goggles but never got around to doing it.  Please keep us posted with your results!
Ah man, I've wanted to build my own Ganzfield goggles for a while now, I have all the materials but for some reason I just never get around to it.

Quoteyeah, i live near Rochester and here there is barely snow xDDD history season
It's dry as a bone in Maine too.  But last year it was like this, then in February and March we had a big blizzard every week.  I'm guessing it's going to go the same way this year. 

Lionheart

Hello Phase423, actually, I was in a Phase Session. I looked down at my hands, which I never do and saw there was a Blinking electronic device there in one hand and a pair of white goggles in the other. I then received the thought that I needed to go deeper in my experience to bring it to the next level and that this would help. I ordered it today from Germany, so time will only tell now. It looks like it takes up to 2 weeks to get it. That Neuro-Pro 3 from that site I mentioned here is quite interesting though. I have tried it twice now and see that it takes a while to get to the proper adjustment. Sometimes that light is just too bright. I like it that the program is compatible with my new Laxman.

CFTraveler

Lionheart

I did some research on Lucia, the Lucid Light Machine. The video that the inventors did is good, they seem to have hit upon an amazing concept. But, it doesn't look like they are interested in marketing this to the regular consumer. It is extremely expensive for one, in the thousands of dollars, but right now, the only way you can purchase it is to go to them and be schooled on using it. They are using it in the higher levels of psychology field at the current time. It is a shame though because this is the kind of device that may have the ability to awaken a huge amount of the people that are just starting to feel something, but question what it is they are experiencing. I would purchase this in a heartbeat if there was a smaller unit. The device is pretty basic, all the work goes into the light pattern/strobe effect they have found to be successful. That light pattern could be put into any lighting device. But, they wish to go the professional route with it, they don't want it to be ridiculed, like any other thing identified with the conscious mind. I think the unit I purchased is going to help me further my development. It has many options for new programs and upgrades.

Lionheart

Ok, I am finally ready to give a one month review on this German "Modern Marvel" known as the Laxman Light/Sound Machine. The unit cost me a little over 600$ American, including the foreign transaction fee and shipping. There are other cheaper Light/Sound Machines on the market, like the Micro Beat Mini, the Procyon and the Proteus. I went with the Laxman because I wanted the top of the line and knew that quality came at a price and it was the one I saw in a Astral vision. The Laxman comes with a set of extremely well made goggles and a 6 inch metal Mp3 player that also is the brains of the unit. It has over 20 preset programs that are set for different viewing and listening options. It has individual programs for Beta Waves, Alpha Waves, Schumann Waves, Theta Waves and Delta Waves. Each preset program has a theme such as Meditate, Relax, Reload, Focus Activate, Dream, Escape and Sleep. The Laxman can also be used in conjunction with audio/learning Mp3's or tapes (since it has a separate plug in for a auxiliary player). The real unique thing about this unit is the ability to write your own programs. All you do is download their free Lax-edit program from their website and take any Mp3 from your own personal files and write a light program for it. You have 100% percent total control over everything you wish to do on it. You set the color of the light, the frequency, you can add separate Hemi-circle/Isochronic tones/Binaural Beats to your chosen song as well. I first took Xanth's Binaural Beat and wrote a program for it and was amazed at the results. Then I did Zurgen's MDM Bin Beat. It took a while to get used to all of the options and I am still getting familiar with new aspects of the unit. At http://mylaxman.com/ they have more free programs that you can download as well.
The first time I turned it on I was quite impressed, but also found that there was a lot of fine tuning to be made. Sometimes the light intensity was too bright, sometimes the sound to loud. These are easily adjusted though. Once I had the adjustments tuned to my liking, I just laid back in my chair and enjoyed the show. The patterns/colors/sounds work together masterfully. It took all of a minute until I had absolutely no focus whatsoever on my physical body. I then noticed that thought=action was instantaneous. But I have found through further use of the machine that I experience almost the same visual Astral Imagery every time I use that chosen preset program. One program instantly puts me in a tranquil outdoor country setting, with a ranch home, beautiful green pastures and even a rancher and his kids. The weird thing with this is, the sounds of this preset are crashing waves of water. Lately I have had more enjoyment in just kicking back, putting on a session and enjoying the colors, and sounds, then afterwards doing a Phase session.
I definitely endorse this product as a focus aide. Anyone having problems with attaining focus outside of the physical body will find this extremely helpful. Before I purchased this unit I found this website really helpful. http://craigtavs.wordpress.com/greetings/. The gentleman's name is Craig and he is extremely knowledgeable on Light/Sound Machines. He will also answer any questions you have pertaining to them. He own almost every single one on the market and writes reviews on each of them.
If you have any questions about this unit feel free to ask here. I will do my best to answer them.
Thank you!  :-)

Lionheart

After 4 more months of use I have to say I have never Phased quicker and deeper than I do while using this device. This device almost instantly shuts off your physical focus. The depth of trance you can hit is amazing and the speed at which you can get there is the fastest I have ever seen before. This is definitely for those that are serious about finding altered states of consciousness. Just recently a website named http://www.audiostrobe.com/websiteNew/shopMp3/index.php has made some new programs that you can sample for free. I still would love to get my hands on the Lucia 2 Light Stimulator, but the newletter I get from their company still states the price at $22,000. My Laxman has produced some of the best totally vivid visuals in minutes than I have ever experienced. Today I did a session using just variations of blue light in a autostrobe sequence and I swear in seconds I was swimming in the ocean. There were other people around me snorkeling, scuba diving, it was surreal. The hardest part is maintaining that level of focus when the program comes to an end. Most preset sessions are 20 minutes. But the new programs made by Audiostrobe are much longer. Some CD's go as long as 80 minutes.
If you own or have tried the Laxman I would love to hear your review here as well. I know over in Europe it currently is being used at some high end Resorts and Treatment Centers. A number of Psychologists and Therapists use it as well.
You really need to try it to see what i mean. Words alone don't even get close to describing the experience!  :-)

GetInThePuma

That's amazing, so you can't stay in NPR if the program stops? Also, how much would it help a beginner if I have never had a conscious projection? Would it make a huge difference in familiarization me with the process or serve only to become a crutch?

Lionheart

Quote from: GetInThePuma on August 06, 2012, 23:20:06
That's amazing, so you can't stay in NPR if the program stops? Also, how much would it help a beginner if I have never had a conscious projection? Would it make a huge difference in familiarization me with the process or serve only to become a crutch?
It's hard to stay in the NPR when it stops because the Laxman experience is so noticeable. When the program stops you are still in a deep trance, but there is a short disconnect when you are changing focus once again. The Laxman will help you get into a deep trance state, from there it's up to you. But, the music and the lights go together so well that you will be experiencing visuals that are synchronized by said program without even projecting at all. This creates a journey in itself. But I'm sure that's not limited to just the Laxman. There are other much less expensive units on the market. Just do a google search on Light/Sound Machines. You can go to this site as well, Craig here reviews a number of those programs and can help you find which one is good for you. He regularly answers emails sent to him. Here's one of his latest blogs.
http://craigtavs.wordpress.com/some-thoughts-for-prospective-avs-users/ This one goes into what to expect from Audio Video Stimulation also known as AVS. The title of the article is "Delving deep into brainwave entrainment, audio-visual stimulation and the mind"
I also want to point out that I am posting this solely to help other members and guests on the Astral Pulse. I am not receiving any kind of monetary award for this information in any way, shape or form.
Thank you!  :-)

MarkBerk84

Signed up to forum to say thanks for such an informative review

I have to say I am just am on my spiritual journey and working on my 3rd eye and I have been struggling with visualization and have been looking for something along the lines of goggles and last night came across the Laxman and now just come across this forum and I must say after reading review above I am SOLD as soon as I have the funds I will be purchasing these!! I have been practicing astral projection, not got far though.. But recently saw stars but felt myself come back into body couldn't control it and last week it was like watching a tv program but again lasted all over 5 seconds then I lost it.

So I will be getting them ASAP as you mentioned above there are cheaper options but after seeing these the other ones seem second rate and I am a  typical libran and wouldn't be happy knowing they're not the best lol

Lionheart

First off, Hello Mark and Welcome to the Astral Pulse. Thank you for your kind words. There are other Light/Sound devices that are cheaper as you have already said here. I just recently picked up a set of Bose 15 noise reducing headphones to improve the experience. If you haven't already, I would go to Craig's site found here for further reviews on all the different units on the market. He also talks about free programs that you can download just to try Light/Sound technology. http://craigtavs.wordpress.com/some-thoughts-for-prospective-avs-users. One of these free programs is known as the Brainwave Generator. You get a free 30 day trial for this one, just do a Google search for it.
The Laxman will definitely help you enter a trance state, from there it's all up to you. I have taken people with little to no experience with meditation and saw after one 20 minute session that they found very favorable results. Some people were so relaxed they fell asleep, other people found they were flying through the air or walking on a beach. At first all stated that the Light and Sound was confusing, for they weren't used to it. But after about 5 minutes they were much more relaxed and they said they just let go and let whatever was going to happen happen. It is also a fantastic way to handle pain. Unfortunately the pain returns back later, but the time it is gone is worth it.

Astralsuzy

I am glad it is working for you Lionheart.  You must be feeling fantastic.  It would be such a good feeling to know that you can get into the trance state.  Can you get into the trance state any time of day you want and how long does it take you to get into that state?  Thanks for letting me know.

Lionheart

Hi Suzy. With the Laxman I can get a deep Trance in about 5 minutes. Without it, I would say I can get in a light trance in about 15 minutes. But you don't need to get into a trance state to AP. All you need to do is release your physical focus and this is where the Laxman really helps you. The light and and sound work together so well that it does "take you away". But again, these are things you can learn to do yourself without the help of a machine. I use the Laxman every day mostly now for Brain Entrainment. To control my relaxation level and pain. I notice it really slows you down after awhile, kind of like mellowing the mind.

Astralsuzy

I am glad it helps you with the pain and relaxation.  It is worth it to you.  I will not get the machine even though it sounds good.