Laxman Light and Sound Machine

Previous topic - Next topic

henri3

Lionheart and leavesofgrass and others, thanks for all the great insights on the Laxman.

I have tried the Kasina and Procyon and unfortunately didn't get much out of either. To me there wasn't anything special about the visuals. I never really saw any great mandalas like Fairywindblues mentioned seeing with the Laxman.

With the Kasina, there were perhaps moments when I found myself going from scene to scene about memories or found myself still and thinking about being somewhere else, but that was more like daydreaming to a lesser degree. I never at any point felt like I lost track of time or forgot where I was. I'm hoping the Laxman will better assist with helping me let go of my surroundings and sense of time.

Lionheart - You mentioned you had tried out the Kasina too. Do you get a lot better visuals from the Laxman vs Kasina? Any details you can provide would be much appreciated. With Kasina/Procyon I tried everything from just letting go and not focusing on visuals to trying to picture mandalas, etc. Either way though I never really saw much.

Have any of you been in touch with the makers of Laxman? Do they have any new updates on the horizon? Think Laxman came out in 2008. From what I've read on here though, it sounds like the Laxman is still ahead of Kasina and other devices in terms of the overall experience provided.

As far as the Lucia 3, I'm a little confused. If you're already able to have an OBE and also get there even quicker with the Laxman, then why the need for a Lucia which is $20K? Aren't you already reaching the same state or even higher without the Lucia 3 once you've gotten out of body? Or are you just interested in testing it out for curiosity sakes? I would think once you leave your body and reach your higher self then you're already at a point where you can keep going higher and higher towards awareness/consciousness? Not that I wouldn't fork over $20 if I could afford it :) But I'm hoping I can attain just as great an experience without the high costs.

Lionheart and leavesofgrass... That said, I'm interested in ordering the Laxman and would like to test out your L3 session. I have not yet had an OBE but hope the Laxman and your session will help me quiet the mind.

Would either of you be able to email the Laxman L3 session to me?

Thank you!!

henri3

Want to add that I don't want to take away anything from Kasina/Procyon because this product seems to work quite well for many others. I'm hoping the Laxman will speak more to my mind.

Would be interesting to learn why the Kasina/Procyon vs Laxman may work better for different users. Think Xanath uses the Kasina and is quite happy with it. Also, apparently CraigT prefers the Kasina as well if he had to choose one or the other.

I look forward to testing out the Laxman and hope to report a great experience like many of the other users here.

Xanth

Yup, I have the Kasina.  I haven't had the luxury of being able to compare the visuals of the two... but I'm still extremely happy with the results the Kasina provides.
Although, like any "tool"... you still have to do the majority of the work yourself, but the machines provide a good non-physical focus with which to work with.  :)

Also, I've had a few requests from people for the "L3" program.
Contact me if you have any questions regarding it.

henri3

Xanth- thank you for the info and the links to the L3 sessions!  :)

manuel

My laxman goggles have developed a strange problem, it seems one side of the goggles work intermittently, or half-ish, for eg, white appears yellow, the only remedy is to bend it back very slightly and it goes to normal, it seems to have a connection problem in the goggles, ive handled them very carefully, im quite disappointed that such an apparent high quality device made in Germany, would have such an oversight on a weak spot in the goggles, any remedies?

Xanth

Quote from: manuel on December 08, 2014, 07:10:32
My laxman goggles have developed a strange problem, it seems one side of the goggles work intermittently, or half-ish, for eg, white appears yellow, the only remedy is to bend it back very slightly and it goes to normal, it seems to have a connection problem in the goggles, ive handled them very carefully, im quite disappointed that such an apparent high quality device made in Germany, would have such an oversight on a weak spot in the goggles, any remedies?
Well, all I can say is that with any device... from time to time, there will be one made shoddily. 
I'd contact the company and see if you can get it serviced or replaced?

Jdeadevil

Until the Aurora Dreamer comes out, I'm not touching anything paid for lucid dreaming or astral projection. :( The REM Dreamer let me down, down-town.

theswearjar

Hello everyone havnt bin on line in forever but still read the posts everyday,  best site ever for open minded ppl !!! Anyways if like to first thank lionheart for sendin me the l3 session a number of months bak   Its the best session  that and lovely..   But my laxman has started doin the samething  as manuels about 3 weeks ago and i only bought it last march. I have made sure its always bin handled gently and kept in the case when not in use.   Ive tried contacting neurotronics a number of times so far explaining the problem  but they havnt emailed me bak and im startin to get cheesed .. after reading manuels post  its obv a  its a factory screw up  so hopefuly they honor thier product n replace it  cuz that aint a cheap toy lol    manuel could u pm me if u make ne progress contacting neurotronics  and let me kno what they say about the whole thing   Hopefuly u have more luck gettin a reply from them then me 

Javier

hi
It is a pity that this failure will be presented on glasses. Fortunately after nearly two years the mine still work very well. As a recommendation will never recommend bend or press in any way, because the construction is sealed and the naked eye can not handle simple repair.
Heart I hope you get yours repaired.
taking this instance: I invite you to create an active community blog about Laxman type, because unfortunately the mark is unable or unwilling to exploit this route. For thus we can enrich our experience with others.

theswearjar

hey manuel just to let ya know and everyone else on here the people at neurotronics were super helpful once i finaly got in contact with them and the said that its a known defect with the goggles and ther sending me a replacement no problems :-D.. super awsum     and manuel if u havnt gotten in contact with them yet jst email them from the address on the site  dont make the same mistake as me and try through the contact link. but if u do they said they got a gold pair  special edition  rite now witch ther sendin me so im sure if u havnt resolved it yet theyd do the same for you.  happy travels to everyone

Xanth

Quote from: theswearjar on January 14, 2015, 06:58:30
hey manuel just to let ya know and everyone else on here the people at neurotronics were super helpful once i finaly got in contact with them and the said that its a known defect with the goggles and ther sending me a replacement no problems :-D.. super awsum     and manuel if u havnt gotten in contact with them yet jst email them from the address on the site  dont make the same mistake as me and try through the contact link. but if u do they said they got a gold pair  special edition  rite now witch ther sendin me so im sure if u havnt resolved it yet theyd do the same for you.  happy travels to everyone
Excellent.

I'd suggest posting the email address you used here.  That would help greatly for people with this same issue.  :)

theswearjar

Slider

Can someone send me the L3 Laxman file?

I plan on ordering the Laxman very soon.   :-D

Thanks.

Xanth

Quote from: Slider on June 23, 2015, 19:08:57
Can someone send me the L3 Laxman file?

I plan on ordering the Laxman very soon.   :-D

Thanks.
Scroll up a bit.  ;)

Slider

Quote from: Xanth on June 24, 2015, 12:04:53
Scroll up a bit.  ;)

I did see that but it was only 465 bytes, so I thought it couldn't possibly the correct file.

But maybe it is, I think I remember reading that this L3 file is only the light portion for the Laxman system?

Anyway... I ordered my Laxman this morning...can't wait to get it and start again.

To make a long story short.  I've been away from the site mostly going on about 10 years.  I had originally signed up for Frank Kepple's class when he went missing.  :|

I tried to read all of his posts (which weren't organized back then, thanks for whoever organized them!) and do this on my own.  I came close a few times but every single time I knew it was about to happen I would get excited and say "....here we go".  At which point the whole thing would fade away.....

I can't wait to try the Laxman.  Hopefully it will get me to that point much quicker where I can practice the other techniques and finally get my first AP!

That's my plan anyway.

It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do and hopefully I'll be sharing some success stories.   :-)

Xanth

Quote from: Slider on June 24, 2015, 16:05:19
I did see that but it was only 465 bytes, so I thought it couldn't possibly the correct file.

But maybe it is, I think I remember reading that this L3 file is only the light portion for the Laxman system?
It's the right one.  They're small files with just the data to run the lights and sound. 

QuoteTo make a long story short.  I've been away from the site mostly going on about 10 years.  I had originally signed up for Frank Kepple's class when he went missing.  :|
Welcome back.  :)

QuoteI tried to read all of his posts (which weren't organized back then, thanks for whoever organized them!) and do this on my own.  I came close a few times but every single time I knew it was about to happen I would get excited and say "....here we go".  At which point the whole thing would fade away.....
You're welcome. 

QuoteI can't wait to try the Laxman.  Hopefully it will get me to that point much quicker where I can practice the other techniques and finally get my first AP!

That's my plan anyway.

It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do and hopefully I'll be sharing some success stories.   :-)
I've only used the Kasina (a different light and sound machine) and I love it. 

I'm sure you're not as far behind as you think you are.  :)

It's the right one.  They're small files with just the data to run the lights and sound.  

Slider

QuoteIt's the right one.  They're small files with just the data to run the lights and sound. 

Welcome back.  :)

Thanks for the Clarification and Welcome back.

QuoteI'm sure you're not as far behind as you think you are.  :)

I hope you are correct and we are going to find out soon.  :-)

drexal

Hi,

I am new to this area and have just bought the Laxman which is really good and worth every penny.

I see some great things have been said about the L#3 Session which has been created by lionheart?

I would love to try it. Does the link above contain the full file as when i download it its only about 465kb in size?

Thank you and it was interesting reading through the whole of this topic.

Slider

Hi drexal,

I've been trying to Astral Project/phase on and off (more off) for the past 10 years.  Still trying to get the first one!

I've had my Laxman for a few weeks but had to wait over a week to receive a micro SD card with a Mini SD adapter.  I want to put all additional and newly created sessions on the add on card and keep the 1GB portion with the firmware and original sessions pristine.  So far that has been my only beef with the Laxman, you can barely find Mini SD cards anymore!  The people at Neutronics informed me that they are redesigning to accept Micro SD cards.

Anyway...

Yes the file above is the entire 30 minute L#3 session.  As I understand, Lionheart only used the light (no sound or Mp3) with the L#3 session.

I have only used the L#3 session once.  I was really kind of skeptical because it is only white light and no sound, but wow... it is everything that everyone has said about it.  When it was over I was in such a relaxed state... unfortunately my chatty mind started right up and I had the urge to roll over that I couldn't control.  :x Grrr...

I wish LionHeart was still around 1) to thank him and 2) to ask him where he learned how to create the light portion.   :?

I'd like to learn to create my own light sessions so if anyone has any reference links or tutorials please let me know.  I do have the lexedit software but I'm clueless when it comes to what color, frequency, intensity, contrast values to use.

Also, I heard that he possibly has a one hour session somewhere?

Scott

drexal

Quote from: Slider on July 18, 2015, 00:50:57
Hi drexal,

I've been trying to Astral Project/phase on and off (more off) for the past 10 years.  Still trying to get the first one!

I've had my Laxman for a few weeks but had to wait over a week to receive a micro SD card with a Mini SD adapter.  I want to put all additional and newly created sessions on the add on card and keep the 1GB portion with the firmware and original sessions pristine.  So far that has been my only beef with the Laxman, you can barely find Mini SD cards anymore!  The people at Neutronics informed me that they are redesigning to accept Micro SD cards.

Anyway...

Yes the file above is the entire 30 minute L#3 session.  As I understand, Lionheart only used the light (no sound or Mp3) with the L#3 session.

I have only used the L#3 session once.  I was really kind of skeptical because it is only white light and no sound, but wow... it is everything that everyone has said about it.  When it was over I was in such a relaxed state... unfortunately my chatty mind started right up and I had the urge to roll over that I couldn't control.  :x Grrr...

I wish LionHeart was still around 1) to thank him and 2) to ask him where he learned how to create the light portion.   :?

I'd like to learn to create my own light sessions so if anyone has any reference links or tutorials please let me know.  I do have the lexedit software but I'm clueless when it comes to what color, frequency, intensity, contrast values to use.

Also, I heard that he possibly has a one hour session somewhere?

Scott

Thanks Slider, I thought it came with some music as well so thats why i thought the file size would be bigger. l'll have to give it a try but like you i need to buy an external card.

This is where i am confused its not a micro SD card but a mini SD card which is needed?  Seems strange they didn't use the micro SD cards. Any ideas in the UK where is the best place to pick one up online? Also there appears different types of cards so i want to make sure I get the right one. I suppose I could go your route Slider and use a mini SD adapter with a micro SD card. That would probably be better.

Cheers.

Javier

Hi Drexal

As an alternative to buy online you have to DealExtreme , I'll leave a link with various vendors and products according to your need .

http://www.dx.com/s/mini+sd :wink:

Laxman supports Mini SD card, but you can use an adapter containing a micro sd card. According to the manufacturer references works just as well.
example : http://www.dx.com/p/transflash-microsd-to-mini-sd-converter-card-5341#.VaoFNvl_NBc

Lumaza

You guys don't need a extra card of any kind unless you plan on creating a number of other programs yourself. The card it comes with has plenty of room on it. I have not only the programs that comes with it and some I made myself, but I have also purchased 2 other full sized "Albums" from Neurotronics and I still don't have a separate/extra SD card. Just saying!

My initial purchase of just the machine along with the sessions it came with were enough to keep me busy for a couple of years. Sure you can use Lax-edit for creating more sessions/programs if you would like to. But why don't you just get used to what's on it first.

Scott (Slider), all the info you need to make your own session(s) can be found in the manual. Do some experimenting. That's half the fun of the machine!  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Javier

Lumaza

Are right , but unfortunately in my case is the only way to add new content to Laxman . Because as you will see in the capture, I always get that error message , regardless of the PC on which you connect . I am resigned addition is not a critical issue for me, otherwise I am very satisfied.

Reference mini SD card

drexal

Quote from: Javier on July 18, 2015, 07:43:21
Hi Drexal

As an alternative to buy online you have to DealExtreme , I'll leave a link with various vendors and products according to your need .

http://www.dx.com/s/mini+sd :wink:

Laxman supports Mini SD card, but you can use an adapter containing a micro sd card. According to the manufacturer references works just as well.
example : http://www.dx.com/p/transflash-microsd-to-mini-sd-converter-card-5341#.VaoFNvl_NBc

Thanks for the link Javier - looks good and cheap prices.