News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Leave the second body?

Previous topic - Next topic

poetic_tragedy

I am just finishing Far Journeys. However, I don't understand why it is necessary to leave the second body to.... go far. Or well, at least enter other planes of existence. Do you have to leave the second body to enter the astral planes or was it just something that worked for Monroe? If it is a requirement, how would you go about doing it? Would you leave the same way you leave the physical body? I would appreciate some insight on this.

shedt

woah i'm just finishing it myself!

:)

I think Bob Monroe is talking about a etheric energy body. from my understanding some whom go OBE do not even notice it. think that you may have more then one body, a pyhsical, a mental. try to search or google subtle bodies.

Hans Solo

As you will find out if you continue reading Monroe is the fact that he abandons the different "bodies" and "astral" constructs all together.  Instead, he realizes that you are in fact projecting inwards and not outwards, so there is NO second body or astral.

For a modern day approach to this read Frank's post on Phasing in the Permanent Astral topics section and Faqs section.  This idea is becoming more popular due to many people making progress with phasing, but there are many who are clutching the old constructs for religious reasons (or the Dragon Ball Z crowd, [astral warrior crowd])

Han solo
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

poetic_tragedy