News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

listening to gateway series

Previous topic - Next topic

shedt

Hi, I just finished listening to the gateway series wave 1 #2.

I think I was in focus 10 before he was finished guiding me too it.

When he was talking about relaxing certain body parts and such I was very much already there i think. Anyways, my post is a question...

I was letting myself go, and my... awareness seemed to waver and flicker. I would get a sense of motion every fee seconds. The problem is that i felt very.... like I was going to sleep alittle. It felt like dream images or daydreaming images. I would get a quick glimps of people moving buy me, like on the street.

My question is this what I am looking for ? because when it was happening I can't say that I was fully aware or awake. I'm awake now, it just kinda felt like i was going asleep and when i did i would get a sense of motion and would "see" somthing.

Should I aim for a more wakeful experience?

somthing strange did happen, near the end my awareness snapped and I felt more focused (my mind)

I had more clarity and did not feel... drowsy and foggy.

But i don't remember any more images etc.

anyways I will try again tommorow.

I hope that I am on to somthing. If this is what I'm looking for I can see where everyone says it is easier then you think!

oh, and when I was done... I was in a nice deep trance state I believe... normally when i am i find it hard to move my arms or legs for a good second or too. this time i had a bit of a time opening my eyes!

one step closer I feel :)

shedt

so when trying to phase should I be looking to get to the same stage ? or should i focus on being more aware and awake, as it felt like i was falling asleep...... but for those few moments, for a half a second I would feel a motion and view a person or face....

it was a strange sensation. i think i will try and hold on to this, even if i may fall asleep. even though i was wide awake when i started and it was the afternoon.

Hannah b

Hi,
Did I understand you right?..this was your first time?..Well, if so, I must congratulate you! I kept falling asleep for the first year of using the gateway..so what you have experienced is really, really good!.
I've heard many theories of what Focus 10 "should" feel like. Some believe that closing your eyes and concentrating is already it. But I think that in this case the more intense the "mind awake body asleep" sensations are the better. Also, the clearer the images the "better" (in terms that you are getting closer to paralisys and separation).
Many of my OBEs have happened after withholding myself from falling asleep...you have to fool your brain that your body is really sleeping...play dead :wink: Sooner or later you will click out on the other side.
good luck
The only constant in the Universe is change

shedt

thank you for the reply!

I used to meditate alot and try to go to trance, so I do not find that it is really that difficult.

I'm going to continue and see what happens. I guess I can just try to go to focus 10, and practice going deeper, and when i feel these sensations just let them come.

But I guess it is like yours, I will try not to fall asleep. Well i was tying anyways :)

take care,

-shawn