News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Loneliness

Previous topic - Next topic

Positive3

Hello ladies and gentleman
Today i want to hear your opinions about "Loneliness"
Actually i feel lonely and maybe from your experience you can tell me something about this experience but the problem is i feel it very deep not like ah nothing to do anything with someone or something like that.

Xanth

There are two kinds of "loneliness": Being alone by choice, and being alone by force. 
They're different, with separate consequences upon your spiritual growth.

Unless someone is forcing you to be alone... like, you've been forcibly locked away, then it's usually by choice in one way or another.
Which are you experiencing?

Positive3

You know it's hard to answer there are some factors which make me feel lonely so maybe second choice "Something Forcing you to be lonely"

This everything started from day i started to see peoples real meaning beind their "false" Friendship and communication u i want to underline here one fact i am not that kind of person who gets betrayed locks in the room and oh i will cut my self or getting depressed yes actually i was betrayed many times but more likely i learned on these expereinces so yeah what i was saying is that most of people today who communicate with you or want to be friends or any type of communication/relationship based on their own need what i mean in need in theory we use people/eachother everyday but here i want to say about otherkind of use

1) Having a RelationShip(Any kind) based on their needs, i have no problem if someone needs me i will help them and if they want to speak with me to cure their wounds i will be happy to do that but here i have more likely a manipulative relationship i cuted many of them because i am not going to allow manipulative relationship
2) RelationShip which is based on lies when they look into your eyes and they just lie and then they say they are your friends and also it's not just about little lie ( From this fact i already learned that i can't trust anybody )
3) RelationShip where if you show your real self u get hated and threw away
4) RelationShip where they want you to be like them in other way u are crazy and so on

And many other things really it's like very different sides of idealogy the problem is i feel lack of love i try to be possitive to everybody i want to make them happy even then i have so shity days i still keep smiling not to bring them down and i get just hate/negative and so on from others and still i am continuing do keep so

I really feel that my communication/relationship is only one way yes i feel happiness when i see that others are happy but everyone wants but noone wants to give

I know like this sounds very childish and maybe egostic but i am not speaking about i gave him money why he doesn't give it back i am speaking here about communication and relationship i just want people to be honest with me to really feel REAL RelationShip not falseone

I even thgout one day that i want others to be "good" in relationship with me but do i do same for them?
Eh how to say i try my best but noone sees it

Maybe it's because of my lack of experience i just don't want to transfer this post into "teenage so called Phase problem" lol i am really possitive and don't have negative thougts i can control my self in that way but still there is a whole in my heart

Everyone wears a mask everyone lies everyone wants to manipulate you earlier i didn't see this and i was happy with this fake relationship someone also told me People are just projeciton of your mind and you see them from your view or something like that but lol if i even see them honest and possitive poeple and after 5 minutes he lies and tries to manipulate with me how that works

Xanth

There are a few things I want to touch on here...

First, you have some self-acceptance work to do within yourself.  You won't be able to completely give yourself to someone else in the way you want until you learn to love yourself first, wholly and completely.
Second, how you view the world around you *IS* a direct reflection of what you hold to be truth WITHIN yourself.  This includes the kind of people you find yourself interacting with (like attracts like).  To put it plainly, you have a very distrusting view of the world and those you meet... because (simplistically speaking) you distrust yourself.  When we can recognize how we view others, we can then begin to work on those very issues which are actually part of ourselves.  Take inventory of those things within the people around you which you dislike... then, being completely open and honest with yourself (because anything less is harmful to yourself), look for those traits within.  You can do this via meditation.

When you realize WHY your loneliness is of your own creation, you'll be able to begin your journey to heal yourself from the inside out and become that beacon of light YOU KNOW you are.  :)

Positive3

Xanth thanks for really usefull advices like always but really i am thankfull that u really take some time for the answers  :wink:

To be sure if i understood so your advice is to understand the real meaning why i dislike them and search for the problem inside me and change my view of world/people to possitive?

actually if u can answer here not to spam forums what you think about vibrations? and how they affect our daily life health and so on

Xanth

Quote from: Positive3 on February 01, 2016, 16:39:11
Xanth thanks for really usefull advices like always but really i am thankfull that u really take some time for the answers  :wink:

To be sure if i understood so your advice is to understand the real meaning why i dislike them and search for the problem inside me and change my view of world/people to possitive?
For the most part, yes.  :)

Quoteactually if u can answer here not to spam forums what you think about vibrations? and how they affect our daily life health and so on
Which "vibrations" are you referring to exactly?  The ones that some people experience when they try to project?  Or are you talking about the energy around you which people put out?
Can you clarify your question a bit please?  :)

Positive3

Yeah forgot to point that out in our daily life which surrounds us

Xanth

There's a saying (I don't remember it exactly)...
You can compare our spiritual selves to a boat.  A boat will only sink if it allows the water to get inside. 
Likewise, if you allow the negative energy of those around you in, you, too, will sink.

Most people don't realize this, but they have direct control over their life in this regard.  Without that realization, people let others emotionally walk all over them. 
This ends up with those individuals giving up their control others when they don't have to.

AAAAAAAA

I don't really believe in "loneliness" here. No matter what, you always have the body holding you right now. c:

Szaxx

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on February 09, 2016, 21:27:52
I don't really believe in "loneliness" here. No matter what, you always have the body holding you right now. c:

You've never been really ill then.
You lose the body as it all goes totally black.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Szaxx on February 10, 2016, 09:46:05
You've never been really ill then.
You lose the body as it all goes totally black.

That is just silly. You're telling someone you don't know that they've never been really ill. lol.