Looking for experienced AP mentor.

Previous topic - Next topic

Menex

Hello everyone,
To make long story short, Ill just say that I've been trying to succeed in astral projection for many years now (around 6) and unfortunately with no success.
Now I've came up with idea to look for a mentor, to guide me through my failures.

Therefore, I am looking for a person that is experienced in astral projection and wouldn't mind helping me to succeed in astral projection.
It would be best if the person would log in to this website often and therefore would see and reply when I write a message, it wouldn't have to be very often, I guess getting in contact twice a week would be just fine :)

I hope someone kind will be willing to mentor me, Thank you!

Lionheart

Hello Menex, I would be happy to help, but I am about to undergo a work project that will take me away from my computer for about the next 3 weeks. If you can wait that long, than I accept.
But I know you can find others here that are eager and have the time to help you now.

SweP

Quote from: Menex on August 12, 2013, 09:27:10
Hello everyone,
To make long story short, Ill just say that I've been trying to succeed in astral projection for many years now (around 6) and unfortunately with no success.
Now I've came up with idea to look for a mentor, to guide me through my failures.

Therefore, I am looking for a person that is experienced in astral projection and wouldn't mind helping me to succeed in astral projection.
It would be best if the person would log in to this website often and therefore would see and reply when I write a message, it wouldn't have to be very often, I guess getting in contact twice a week would be just fine :)

Hey there Menex, I am not an experienced traveler but I can still do my best to give you guidance.
If there is something you wondering want to know I will do my best to help you, just write me a PM ;)

Szaxx

Pm me with some of what you've tried. I can help you if you wish.
I'm active here usually spam killin.
Pm's show up the second I'm on so won't miss any.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Menex on August 12, 2013, 09:27:10
Hello everyone,

You've got an entire forum here at your fingertips.
If you have a question, post it here.  Someone will respond... and what's better is that you'll receive MANY different perspectives instead of just a single perspective.

:)

Astralsuzy

Quote from: Xanth on August 14, 2013, 11:59:32
You've got an entire forum here at your fingertips.
If you have a question, post it here.  Someone will respond... and what's better is that you'll receive MANY different perspectives instead of just a single perspective.
:)
Sensible advice Xanth.
Menex if you want help I would advise you to tell us how you try to ap.  We can see what you are doing wrong.  I was able to help someone else in another forum by doing this.

Xanth

Sometimes I wish we could "like" posts here like on my own forum.  LoL
AstralSuzy would be getting a LIKE!  :)

Bulletinte

Quote from: Xanth on August 14, 2013, 19:23:11
Sometimes I wish we could "like" posts here like on my own forum.  LoL
AstralSuzy would be getting a LIKE!  :)

What's stopping us from adding a like/thanks feature?

Xanth

Quote from: Bulletinte on August 16, 2013, 02:19:46
What's stopping us from adding a like/thanks feature?
The forum is too old to support it.