Lucid dreaming is easier than AP???

Previous topic - Next topic

Luis Castillo

Hi guys, this is a really subjetive question, but what is easier between this 2 things?

I'm asking this because I think that I must to change my aproach for all this stuff because I'm feeling really stuck right now in my AP attemps. So, I'm thinking that maybe I must "start" with something easier like LD. If actually it is easier. And to be honest I can't be even close to be aware that I'm in a dream while dreaming  :? So maybe, that shows a kind of lack of awareness that I have to improve.

Xanth

To me, the question poses a misunderstood concept...

I see no difference other than belief and perspective between Lucid Dreams and Astral Projections.

Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection aren't something you DO.
Instead, being Lucidly aware and Astrally aware is something that you ARE.

This is the fundamental misunderstanding that *MOST* people have... and why is that?
Because they trust what misguided authors say instead of trusting their own experiences.
They allow their beliefs cloud their judgment of their experiences. 

Lookedynamixhales

Its much more easier for me as an individual to become aware through a dream than it is to have a conscious exit tbh last night i dreamt i was at work and we weren't aloud to talk in the stock room then i was suddenly in the staff room reading some paper work and thought hang on am i dreaming suddenly it hit me and i became completely aware and awake within my dream :)

Luis Castillo

Quote from: Xanth on October 15, 2013, 21:45:09
To me, the question poses a misunderstood concept...

I see no difference other than belief and perspective between Lucid Dreams and Astral Projections.

Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection aren't something you DO.
Instead, being Lucidly aware and Astrally aware is something that you ARE.

This is the fundamental misunderstanding that *MOST* people have... and why is that?
Because they trust what misguided authors say instead of trusting their own experiences.
They allow their beliefs cloud their judgment of their experiences. 

Actually that is a pretty interesting point of view. I don't know to much about these things, but I guess that one stuff is dreaming (or lucid dreaming) and another totally diferent is AP. That is what I "believe" right now (I don't know if I'm wrong).

So in that way is maybe different being aware on a dream than being aware on a "astral plane". So, what I am looking now is learn to be aware on dreams, what I understand is LD, because I think that it is easier to say "Hey, I am dreaming" since everyone dreams than being aware in "another place" while practicing things on my bed.

Man, I hope that people understand what I'm talking because my english sucks  :-P

Lionheart

Your English is fine Luis!  :-)

I understand what you are trying to say. From my experience a Dream is much more vivid, only because you are awaking in the middle of it and it is in full blown action.

The problem with Aping consciously aware is you have to go through a number of "hoops", per say, before you find yourself there. There is the time it takes to meditate, the images don't just pop up clear as day, because you still have that bond to the physical. But, when you stay the course, you find that it does get very vivid, it just takes time.

When you become conscious from a Dream state, that "waking reality" and vividness is right there. There is no work to do, other than to hold on to it and you do this by "Deepening" it.

Phasing/OBEs is a much harder way to experience the NPR (Non Physical Realms) But, once you become efficient with it, you see that all that hard work paid off.  :wink:

CFTraveler

That's funny.  I find lucid dreaming more difficult that inducing a conscious projection.
Why?

Szaxx

I find that once you become lucid you jump into full awareness. It's now a habit.
I can't date my last lucid dream but can a concious exit.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Szaxx on October 18, 2013, 17:53:30
I find that once you become lucid you jump into full awareness. It's now a habit.
I can't date my last lucid dream but can a concious exit.
I became astrally aware the other morning and I immediately, and instinctively, began my strengthening techniques.
It's just something I do now when I become consciously aware in the non-physical.

Nameless

The difference between Lucid Dreams and Astral Projection?

Natural talent. What comes most naturally to you?

I think we put too much emphasis on which way is best when we aught to focus on personal talent. You will get the most benefit from doing what resonates.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.