Making a new breed of astral music (hopefully) :)

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnome

After doing some research on isochronic, binaural beats and some other stuff such as brain waves etc I have decided to create a piece of audio fully dedicated to helping with astral projection. I usually do sound acoustics and general music production so it seems right that i should try and make something.

Ok my main plan is to use a sequence of sounds that change from delta, alpha and beta in order to help speed up sleep cycles, power into REM and then straight to cognitive thought processing. The clip will be 90mins long as I have estimated this to be the quickest time I can change brain waves through music effectively. It will have a nice happy spiritual calm vibe at first to help you sleep. Next it will slowly turn into monophonic/staccato Isochronic tones at Alpha oscillation. This will last for sometime and then sweep into Beta oscillations. My theory is that you will be paralyzed from REM but awakened consciously via beta waves. I'm using Isochronic as it uses oscillation intervals to mimic low frequency pulses. This means I will not need to produce pitches that are not audible on commercial speaker/headphones so anyone will be able to use the sound if they wish.

Here is a very rubbish inaccurate algebraic formula that I'm hoping will make some sort of sense :)

D = Delta waves
A= Alpha waves
B = Beta waves
X = time it takes brain to adjust to frequency
Y = amount of minutes need to round the sum to 40mins
Z = equal amount taken from D, A and B to accumulate a total of 90mins maximum

(DX+2mins)(AX+Y)(BX+Y+30mins)-Z

I hope my crude maths made you chuckle!

To top it all off the pitch/tone of the pulsating sound will be 194.18hz which is the root chakra frequency. When I finish the track I will post a free download link to this thread. For it to work you will have to sleep for 6 hours, wake up press play and get back into bed and dont think about trying to astral just relax and go back to sleep. No need for any effort until you feel that feeling you get just before a successful projection. In the meantime any suggestions and questions will be great!

much love,

Gnome

LPC

Gnome

Quote from: LPC on April 24, 2012, 10:08:43
Aren't you going to use theta on the way up?

I was thinking about it but decided it may not be for the best due to the way I will be suggesting to use the audio. Waking up after 5 - 6 hours of sleep your usually either in stages 1 2 or 5. If your in 1 or 2 your already in theta. If you wake up in stage 5 you would be going back on the progress of sustaining REM as you pretty much instantly drop to delta when woken up from REM. I'm trying to get the most effective sequence for someone waking up after sleep/rest. 

bluelily

Interesting approach!

Two questions, not directed at you in particular, just stuff that came to mind:

1) Why do you start off with delta if this is to be used by someone waking up? Aren't those frequencies associated with deep sleep, so that someone waking up wouldn't be that far 'down' at the time and might need a bit of a slope to get there? (Maybe I'm thinking about this all wrong.)

2) When I started reading I thought you meant to use this when going to bed - so putting the person to sleep properly first (that is, sending them to delta) then waking them up going all the way to beta and that this would hopefully wake them up in the astral. Would that even work? Interesting concept anyhow, and might be a new approach to night-time practices...

Would be interesting to try something like this and see if it works. Hopefully people with more experience using binaural beats will comment and let us know what they think...
Follow your heart without remorse.